• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 341 Views, 3 Comments

26 Short Stories of EQG - TPC-2k16



Twenty-Six shorts tales of Canterlot High School.

  • ...
1
 3
 341

"Wait, We're What?!"

"Wait, we're what?!" All seven of the girls speak out after hearing of what Sunlight Spazzle had told of them, all in shock and surprise.

"Cancelled. You're cancelled. C, A, N, C, E, L-"

"I uh, think they get it." Micro Chips randomly walks up from behind Sunlight, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"If it's anything, I don't know exactly what it means either. I just found the note crumbled up and in the trash."

***

"So, cancelled. What does that even mean?!" Sunset asks, totally confused by all of this.

"I know what it means," Rainbow Dash proudly interjects, "It means that we only have a short, limited amount of time to do all of the awesome, amazing, awesome things left to do. Like, why sit around and let the time go by, when we can all spend what we have left doing something awesome."

"Aw shucks. Ya're right Rainbow. Count me in." Applejack agrees.

"Uh huh. Me too." Rarity agrees too.

"I guess, why not." Pinkie agrees, too.

"Okay." Fluttershy quietly agrees upon too.

The five of them all look directly at both Sunset, who's still freaking herself out about all of this, and Twilight.

"Oh alright. Count Sunset in too." Twilight finally agreeing with the rest of her friends.

"Then it's settled! Now, what exactly can we do for our last times together." Rainbow asking either one of her friends.

All six of the girls (Sunset just being left behind) all walk off to somewhere different. Somewhere different, more awesome, than here in this hallway in the school.

"Uh, okay. Guess I'll see you later, then. To help me with my, problem," Sunlight Spazzle shouts back to them all, though almost none of them had seemed to hear her, "Alrighty then."