• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 1,147 Views, 25 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship with Pirates. - Regis Stella



A Reboot of Friendship in the Sea of Thieves, my story will be an improvement from the last story.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,147

Chapter 4 Goodbye Equestria, Hello Sea of Thieves.

I was standing at the Ponyville Train Station, waiting for the train to come and pick myself and my crew. It's been a month since we started our training for the Sea of Thieves, and we've grown a lot since then.

"Stats," I said to myself as my STATS appeared in front of me.

Name: 'White Wolf' William Hunter.
Titles: The White Wolf Buccaneer, Champion of Athena’s Fortune, Captain of the White Wolf Pirates, Calypso’s Pirate Apprentice.
Level: 49
Bounty: $0.00
Faction: Athena’s Fortune,
Pirate Clan: White Wolf Pirates.
Money: 1,725,974 Gold Coins.
EXP: 48,999 out of 49,000

STATS:
STR 50
PER 50
DEX 50
INT 50
WIS 50
CHA 75

TRAITS:
Captain of the White Fox Pirates.
Gold Hoarder Survivor.
Champion of Athena’s Fortune.
Calypso's Pirate Apprentice.

SKILLS
[Observation]
[LV 45 Fighting Skills]
[LV 21 Sword Skills]
[LV 21 Marksmen Skills]
[LV 21 Sailing Skills]
[LV 75 Diplomacy Skills]
[LV 21 Crafting Skills]
[LV 25 Singing Skills]
[LV 21 Medical Skills]
[LV 100 Summoning Skills]
[LV 15 Parkour Skills]

ABILITIES
Summon Skeleton Pirates. 720 MAX. [Three 160 Skeleton Pirate Deckhands. (Dual Swords) 120 Skeleton Pirate Gunnery Mob. (Pistol and Sword) 120 Skeleton Pirate Gunnery Mob. (Handguns)]
Magic Blast.
Magic Grip.
Magic Rope.
Magical Teleport.
Magic Shockwave.
Fire Bolt.

REPUTATION
Gold Hoarders.
Level 75
Merchant Alliance.
Level 75
Order of Souls.
Level 75
Hunter’s Call
Level 50
Sea Dogs
Level 50
Reaper’s Bones
Level 75
Athena’s Fortune.
Level: 20

"Checking something, Captain?" Twi asked me.

"Just reminding myself how strong I've become over the past month," I said to her. "I hope that it's enough for the foes we will face in the future,"

"From what you told us, the future of the Sea of Thieves is a dangerous time to be a Pirate, or alive for that matter," Twi said to me. "Princes- I mean Celestia trained us pretty hard over the last month,"

"At least you stopped yourself," I said, teasing my Quartermaster, to which Twi blushed a little.

"I'm still not used to calling the Princess by her name!" she said.

"TOOT TOOT!" the train went as it came into the station, and everyone on my crew made their way to the train.

"All aboard, next stop, Manehattan!" the conductor said as me and my Nakama boarded the train.

[ON THE TRAIN TO MANEHATTAN]

I looked out the passenger car window as the train raced across the land to the Pony version of New York City. And then began to sing.

(Cue Morningtown Ride by The Seekers)

[William]

Train whistleblowing makes a sleepy noise,
Underneath their blankets go all the girls and boys.

Rocking, rolling, riding out along the bay,
All bound for Morningtown many miles away.

Driver at the engine fireman rings the bell,
Sandman swings the lantern to show that all is well.

Rocking, rolling, riding out along the bay,
All bound for Morningtown many miles away.

Maybe it is raining where our train will ride,
All the little travellers are warm and snug inside.

Rocking, rolling, riding out along the bay,
All bound for Morningtown many miles away.

Somewhere there is sunshine, somewhere there is day,
Somewhere there is Morningtown many miles away.

Rocking, rolling, riding out along the bay,
All bound for Morningtown many miles away.

Rocking, rolling, riding out along the bay,
All bound for Morningtown many miles away."

(End to a classic for Australian song by an old but great Aussie folk band)

When I finished the song, I got a popup saying the following:

NEW ABILITY UNLOCKED!
Sleep Song.
[Sing a lullaby-type song to make everyone around you sleep a few hours]

I blinked at the popup when I read the text, closed the popup and then looked over to my crew and saw that they'd fallen asleep.

"Opps," I whispered to myself as I looked over the crew sleeping after my singing. "Maybe I should be more careful next time,"


Manehattan

As the train came into the station, I was the first of my crew to walk out of the train onto the station waited for my crew. They then came out of the train car all a little sleepy and tried from the lullaby I sang on the way here.

"Did you have to sing that song, William?" Rares said to me in a tired voice, trying to get her mane and her outfit clean and free of creases.

"Sorry, Rares. I can't help it sometimes," I said to her.

"Anyway, we should get to the Manehattan Harbour," Twi said.

"Captain!" A voice came from behind us. We turn to see a dark orange Unicorn Stallion with a dark orange and black mane and tail with a black office shirt on and had a cutie mark that's a dark red flame with a black flame surrounding it. "Captain Hunter," The Stallion said to me and then explained himself to me, "I heard you and your crew were leaving to another world with the heroes of Equestria and their friends. And I was hoping to employ myself to your crew. I'm a scholar, and I can be a great helmspony by getting there faster than anypony better,"

"Well... I do need a helmsperson to steer the ship. And we do need a scholar to help keep the record of the voyages in order. So Welcome aboard, mate," I said. In the end, I put out my paw and shook his forehoof, "I didn't catch your name,"

"Call me Cyrus Colter Wolfy, Captain," Wolfy said as he introduces himself to the rest of my Nakama as one of my own.

Ponies were looking at us as we walked to the harbour. When we made it to the harbour, we saw some platform with reporters and camera equipment as we saw a huge metal ship. Unlike modern-day battleships, it was a fully metal-plated ship from the Ultimate Admiral Age of Sail game.

"Admiring your new Flagship, Apprentice?" I heard Tia said from behind me.

"Yes," I said, then looked to the ship, "It's a little bit overkill, isn't it?"

"I don't think so," Tia said, "It's a sigh of great power for the Pirates in the Sea of Thieves to see a ship of this size,"

"If you say so, Tia,"

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a press confess to begin," Tia said as she left to talk to the reporters in front of the platform. "Good afternoon, my little Ponies. Today we see the launch of this good ship, taut and free, with the crew that will be sailing on her. Now I have some news for all of you today. No doubt that you've heard the reports from Ponyville, like two-legged skeletons attacking the town and myself fighting the skeletons as a Pirate. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's all true," Everyone looked at Tia as she revealed her Pirate Queen form to the reporters who stop taking notes and had their eyes and jaws wide open. Then Tia continued, "I was fighting the undead in Ponyville, and I was dressed like this during the fight. And I'm here to tell you another thing as well. Myself, Luna and Cadence are leaving this kingdom and this world to live our life as Pirates!"

"WHAT!?" The City of Manehattan yelled at the top of their lungs.

"I've been the guide hoof to this kingdom for a thousand years and nopony, no, NOPIRATE! understands what was going behind the scenes. I was all alone for that long, and nopirate noticed me as I have to hide the pain away from all of you, and It was all in the name of destiny. when I got a taste of freedom and truly living the way I want to, my mother disagreed with my freedom and forced me to return to my 'homeland',"

"In the words of a great man. Choose your own path, do not follow mine," Tia said as she put on an Italian accent at the last part of her speech, then she turned to me. "Let's leave this place, Apprentice,"

"Aye aye, Tia," I said as myself and the crew boarded the ship and left the Equestria behind.

THE OPEN SEA.

"Tia, would you like to do the honours?" I asked her.

"With pleasure, Captain Hunter," Tia said as she began to sing Old Maui.

Tia: "It’s a damn tough life full of toil and strife,
We, Pirates, undergo.
And we won’t give a damn when the gale is done,
How hard the winds did blow."

Lulu: "For we’re homeward bound from the Arctic Ground,
With a good ship taut and free.
And we don’t give a damn when we drink our rum,
With the girls of Old Maui."

Everyone: "Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys,
Rolling down to Old Maui.
We’re homeward bound from the Arctic Ground,
Rolling down to Old Maui."

Flutters: "Once more we sail with a Northerly gale,
Through the ice, and wind, and rain.
Them coconut fronds, them tropical shores,
We soon shall see again."

Dashie: "For Six hellish months we passed away
On the cold Kamchatka sea
But now we're bound from the Arctic ground
Rolling down to Old Maui"

Everyone: "Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys,
Rolling down to Old Maui.
We’re homeward bound from the Arctic Ground,
Rolling down to Old Maui"

Pinks: "Once more we sail the Northerly gale,
Towards our Island home.
Our whaling done, out mainmast sprung,
And we ain't got far to roam."

A.J: "Our stans'l booms is carried away,
What care we for that sound.
A living gale is after us,
Thank the Gods. We're homeward bound."

Everyone: "Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys,
Rolling down to Old Maui.
We’re homeward bound from the Arctic Ground,
Rolling down to Old Maui"

Twi: "How soft the breeze through the island trees,
Now the ice is far astern.
Them native maids, them tropical glades,
Is awaiting our return."

Wolfy: "Even now their big, brown eyes look out,
Hoping some fine day to see.
Our baggy sails running 'fore the gales,
Rolling down to Old Maui."

“White Wolf” William: "Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys
Rolling down to Old Maui
We're homeward bound from the Arctic Ground
Rolling down to Old Maui
Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys
Rolling down to Old Maui
We're homeward bound from the Arctic Ground
Rolling down to Old Maui..."

After everyone finished singing of the shanty, something was happening to me. I was glowing in a sea-green glow.

"Captain? What's happening?" Wolfy asked me, then I vanished.


I awoke to the smell of salt and grog, "What the?" I said as I sat up and looked around and saw the familiar sights and sounds of a Sea of Thieves Outpost, more accurately, it was Ancient Spire Outpost.

"Fuck,"

To be continued.