• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 276 Views, 2 Comments

One shots - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
 2
 276

the talk

This one shot is about Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry


The talk

After Camp Everfree, when we got our geodes, Flash and I didn't really talk. Until today, that is.


My friends and I were walking to our next lesson, after break. I fell, tripped over, and rolled into the foot of-

I looked up. My ex boyfriend, Flash Sentry. "Hi," I said awkwardly. "Um, I'm sorry we never got to er finish the conversation at Everfree. Do you um wanna meet me after lunch in the music room?"

"Oh, sure," said Flash. "Um, gotta go, Sunset. Bye!"

I knew I was in a sticky situation already.


In the music room, I waited, by reading one of my favourite books, Swallows and Amazons. The door creaked open, I looked up. "Hi, Flash." I said. "Take a seat. Yeah, I'm so sorry about what happened and um, as I was saying, Princess Twilight will not return."

"Aww," said Flash, disappointed. "And yeah, since we last spoke, you've become... what's the word, um... kinder."

I blushed. "Thanks, Flash." I whispered.

"So, I was wondering if we could just um... start over as friends?"

"That would be wonderful, Flash." I smiled. "Look, I'm sorry. I was such an asshole. Why was I such a bitch..."

I buried my face into my hands. "Hey," said Flash, kindly "It's not your fault."

I lifted my head miserably. "It is!" I insisted. "I was a power-hungry megalomaniac bastard!"

Flash rolled his eyes. "You still swear, huh?"

"Yeah, I do." I replied tonelessly.

"So, what about we meet up in the library after school? You're like the best at science so maybe we could meet there and you could help me, like the old times."

I smiled wanly."Yeah. Like the old times. I was always a bitch."

"Hey!" cried Flash. "Don't call yourself that!"

"It's the truth," I said.

"But you aren't who you were." said Flash.


In the library, Flash and I were looking at the Mole. "So," I said. "Mass=Mr x mole, or as a triangle,

Mass/Mr x Mole."

"Sunset, why are you so good at maths and science?" asked Flash.

I sighed. "Magic in Equestria is like maths and science in the human world. It's a long story, and I don't have time to tell you. I'm sorry, Flash. I need to go, see you!"