• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 276 Views, 2 Comments

One shots - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
 2
 276

Sunset Shimmer vs Twilight Sparkle

This one shot is about Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle


Sunset Shimmer vs Twilight Sparkle

"Help me!" screamed Twilight, as she rose higher, into a white void.

I watched the helpless girl turn into a she-demon like I did not long ago. I knew what it was like, the dark magic kind of ate at you, as it turned your soul to its darkest. When the void had disappeared, a she-demon appeared. She cackled.

I saw my classmates, helpless against Midnight Sparkle, as she created rips in our world, trying to destroy it.

Then that was when I decided I had enough.

"Twilight!" I shouted. "You can't do this!"

Midnight Sparkle turned to face me, the small, scrawny Sunset Shimmer. I was powerless against her, but I could still tell her.

I fell.

I heard Rainbow Dash and Rarity struggling, then the Crystal Preppers, so suddenly, just went and helped us! The magic of friendship really must have been spreading.

" This isn't the way!" I shouted. "I know you feel powerful right now, like you can have everything you want! I've been where you are, I've made the same mistake you're making! I put on a crown and, just like you, I was overwhelmed by the magic it contained! I thought it could get me everything I wanted!"

Midnight snickered. "Oh, you're wrong. Unlike you, I CAN get everything I want!"

I knew Twilight was making a big mistake. "No, you can't," I continued. I stood my ground, but I was quaking on the inside. I held up her device. "Even with all that magic and power, you'll still be alone! True magic comes from Honesty!" Applejack lit up. "Loyalty!" Rainbow Dash lit up."Laughter!" Pinkie Pie lit up."Generosity!" Rarity lit up."Kindness!" I concluded, as Fluttershy lit up. The magic from the pendant lifted me into the air. "I understand you, Twilight, and I want to show you the most important magic of all..."

I was under going a transformation, My wings, unlike last times, were golden, I had a red mask spread across my cyan eyes and the dress, white and gold, with my sun-flamed cutie mark engraved on the puffed sleeves. I rose in the air, facing the 2 schools, "The magic of friendship!" I concluded.

Then there was silence, as my five friends watched me in awe.


I sealed the rifts that Midnight created, then I was locked into a fierce duel. I was losing badly. Until, Spike, Fluttershy running after him, sat at the edge of a rift.

"Twilight!" he begged.

"Spike?" asked Twilight, her eyes turning purple for a brief moment.

That was enough. I used my last bolt of magic against her, as we were sucked into a white void.

We floated for a second. I reached out, with kindness. "Take my hand, Twilight. Let me show you there's another way... just like someone once did for me."

I smiled, wiping a tear from her face. Twilight willingly took my hand, and hand in hand, we landed in the courtyard of CHS.

Spike bounded up with her glasses. Twilight giggled. Until she ruined it all.


" Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep, I demand that you forfeit the Friendship Games! Clearly, CHS has had unfair advantage for quite some time! And it's certainly obvious that your students have been using magic for their own benefit!" cried Principal Cinch angrily

"I'd like to think saving the world benefits us all," my mom said, Principal Celestia. She caught my eye. I smiled shyly, as I turned away.

I kind of zoned out after that, so I didn't really catch anything but I did see Principal Cinch storm off.

And I guess, my mom, being the fairest Principal you'll ever know, declared us all winners. Oh my gosh. I was pleased.

Author's Note:

Please could you send me a PM if you want to give me ideas for a one shot. Please could you also say what category it will be?(E.g Harry Potter/MLP EG crossover, Romance, characters: Rainbow Dash, other)