• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 713 Views, 15 Comments

Sonic Adventure: Equestrian Style - Someguy458



The Sonic cast gets mysteriously sent to Equestria. Follow the events as they are told from the characters' points of view.

  • ...
4
 15
 713

Intro

Alarms blared. Turrets fired. A microwave beeped.

Yep, just another Tuesday in Eggman's Lair.

Orbot warily watched the surveillance feed, helplessly witnessing a group break through the defenses. "Uhm, Boss?"

"I only need another minute!" The devilishly charismatic, mustached man known as Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik was rapidly typing on a computer, desperately trying to finish the initiation sequence for his latest plan.

A flash brought the robot's attention back to the cameras. "Silver and Blaze are with them, too..."

Eggman only grunted in response, typing as fast as he could.

Cubot entered the room, slightly smoking. "Boss, the Chaotix are here, too!"

That really threw the scientist for a loop. "But how?! I sent them on that wild goose chase!"

Before Cubot could even respond, there was a metallic thunk as an air duct was forced open above them. The trio looked up in horror as a familiar treasure hunter fell into the room, landing gracefully. Rouge regarded them with a sly grin, "Greetings, Doctor."

Instinctively, Orbot lunged towards Rouge, but she was able to dodge and detain him with ease. However, this momentary distraction provided Eggman enough time to finish the startup sequence. With a press of the enter key, the code began to run, and the large device in the middle of the room, fueled by the Master Emerald, began to whir to life.

Not a moment later, the heavy metal door to the room blasted open, and there stood thirteen familiar faces. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, E-123 Omega, Amy, Cream, Big, Silver, and Blaze stood in the threshold, glaring angrily at the Doctor.

Eggman, however, cackled. "Too late, rodent boy! I've already activated the device!" With that said, he pressed a button on the console, and a glass pod began to enclose him.

"Give back the Master Emerald!" Knuckles screamed, lunging forward to try and rip the precious jewel out from its container. He didn't even make it halfway before Cubot intercepted him, knocking him off course and causing him to crash straight into a wall.

Eggman taunted the echidna with an akanbe. "Nope! You've been slacking on your duties too much; it was so easy to just grab it!"

"This ends here, Eggman," Sonic declared confidently. Tails, Shadow, Amy, Big, Espio, Silver, and Blaze each took out the Chaos Emerald they were carrying, and Sonic began to call upon their powers.

But instead of being scared, like Sonic had expected, Eggman looked... Cunning? The Doctor brought out a remote and pressed a button, which caused a hatch to open in the wall. From within it came a fierce metallic blur, which rammed into Sonic before he could finish turning Super.

The blue hedgehog skidded to a stop some ten feet away from where his robot duplicate had hit him. "I see you've got Metal Sonic working aga—"

Whatever one-liner he was about to spurt out was quickly silenced by a metal fist in his face. Sonic flew across the room and hit the wall, rings spilling out all over the place.

The rest of the group prepared to charge, but before they could, the device fully activated. A shockwave rippled through the complex as a pinprick-sized light formed between two emitters, which then quickly began to expand.

"Bye-bye, you pesky blue rat!" Eggman cackled as the vortex grew, sucking more and more towards it.

Sonic's friends tried to get away, but the forces quickly became too much to overcome, and they started to get sucked in.

Then Tails had an idea: go for Eggman instead of the exit.

He quickly turned on the spot, using the pull of the device to launch himself towards Eggman's glass pod. With one swift kick, the glass shattered, and Eggman began to feel the suction.

"Blast it!" He managed to cry before the vortex sucked everyone in.