• Published 29th Nov 2020
  • 201 Views, 0 Comments

An Itsy Bitsy Problem - ultspideyfan



Spider-Mane has become a nuisance to Wilson Fisk. Time to cut the web before it can be finished.

  • ...
 0
 201

Backup Plan

"I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Fisk but Herman Schultz is in police custody." A stallion in a black suit with a slicked back blonde mane stood before the Kingpin of crime. Despite being indoors sunglasses rested on his snout.

"And Spider-Mane?"

"Hasn't been confirmed dead. Schultz failed."

CRACK! A pen breaks in the palm of Fisk's hand. He takes in a deep breath before exhaling, feeling a tad bit calmer. "Is O'Hirn ready?"

"The subject is indeed ready sir. He's already been deployed to Ponyville as we speak."
----
Meanwhile, a large creature stormed through Ponyville killing anypony that got in its way. It snarled as it rammed its meaty horn through police vehicles.
----
"You think O'Hirn can kill this bug?" Fisk asked coldly.

"If I may be blunt sir, no. Spider-Mane is quite an adaptable fighter, as you know he's fought and survived attacks from the Goblin who is far smarter than the mindless puppet that Aleksei has turned into."

"Then by all means explain to me why I'm wasting my money on your experiments Mr. Wesker?" Fisk was growing irritated with Wesker now. He stared daggers at the stallion who's cold gaze underneath the lenses never faltered.

"*sigh* To test him Mr. Fisk. To get more results. He doesn't kill, so with the information we gain after every encounter with him then the stronger our subjects would be. That and it keeps him busy allowing you the free time to deal with the other two costumed heroes in Manehattan."

"A method to the madness. Say, what did you say the subject was called again?"
----
The beast roared into the night. Its slimy yet armored hull shined in the moonlight. The grey colored slime stretched across the frame of O'Hirn who was now a lot bigger than normal. He snarles as armored vehicles pull up in front of him. O'Hirn rushes the first vehicle, dipping his head to allow his horn to stab into it. He jerks his head upright, the van flying off the horn and soaring through the night.
----
"The subject's name....is The Rhino."