• Published 29th Nov 2020
  • 199 Views, 0 Comments

An Itsy Bitsy Problem - ultspideyfan



Spider-Mane has become a nuisance to Wilson Fisk. Time to cut the web before it can be finished.

  • ...
 0
 199

The Itsy Bitsy Problem

Three stallions were sitting inside a warehouse playing poker. They were surrounded by other stallions who were busily carrying crates to a moving van. As the stallions played, a front sound of hoofsteps caught everyone's attention.

"What was that?" The big brute asked.

"Could be that Spider-Guy who's been cleaning up shop as of late. Ox, Montana, stay on guard. Everyone," Fancy Dan pulls out his pistols and aims them at the ceiling, "fill em with lead." And with that they all opened fire.

Minutes after the gunfire ceased, Spider-Mane came crashing in landing on the poker table.

"Were you guys trying to hit that critter on your roof? Man, you guys ruined our bonding moment." Spider-Mane's lenses shift down in a closed "u" shape. His lenses shift to a hill shape upon an idea hitting him. "I got a game we can play," he turns to Ox and throws a ball of webbing at the brute, "tag! Your it!"

What transpired next was an embarrassing sight. Spider-Mane jumped around, dodging the stallion's in the room whilst making something in his hands. He spouted out some childish insults as Ox came barreling over to him. Using his momentum against him, Spidey had thrown the brute into Montana. Finally his creation was finished as he stretched it out across the room, draping it over the stallions. Everypony yells and curses at the hero as he makes his leave just as police enter the warehouse.


The monitor switches off as there was no need in watching last week's events. Wilson Fisk turns his chair to face the stallion standing before him.

"You see the annoyance I've had to deal with for a while now yes." He says in his deep, low, rather intimidating tone. The stallion nods his head, his stern look not faltering in the face of his superior. The stallion wore a blue suit with black lines work going down the outfit. The thing that stood out about him was his head. His head was flat at the top, which in turn earned him the nickname, Hammerhead. "I've called upon you to enlist one of your fine stallions to squash the Spider before he can finish weaving his web."

"I understand Kingpin. I'll be sending you one of my top boys. He's given the bug a run for his money when he was back in Manehattan."

"Good. Now tell me, has Tombstone gain control of Oscorp yet?" He asks leaning into his desk.

"No sir. The brat son of Osborn has taken over in his absence. Don't worry though; an abondoned Oscorp owned facility is in our possession and better yet, still under Norman's name. We can use that place to conduct your experiments."

"Excellent," he turns in his chair to face the monitors on his walls that had cameras watching his town, "soon we'll have our very own spider exterminators. The bug will regret the day he chose to entangle himself in my web."