• Published 31st Aug 2012
  • 2,003 Views, 74 Comments

Diaries of Sleep Deprived Ponies - Navy Shadow



All the ponies in Ponyville keep diaries. What happens when the ponies don't get enough sleep?

  • ...
7
 74
 2,003

Diaries of a Sleep Deprived Twilight

Entry 1 - 12:30PM - First Day of Spring - March 20th

Today was tiring. After helping all the others organize themselves I even helped with some cleanup myself

Spike has already gone to bed, for some reason I don't feel that tired. Time for a midnight snack I believe.

i really hope i dont make myself stay up all night and end up like fluttershy did last year. Nobody has seen her like that since then though, so that's good. Still... Nobody knows what is in that shed of hers that she guards so closely. Only Rainbow Dash has ever had a sneak peek and then she came back saying "Swag" for a week. Long story short: My friends are crazy

My Mood: Happy


Entry 2 - 1:42 AM - March 20th

Spike woke up to see what I was doing. Apparently I make too much noise when I'm busy creating and learning spells to show to the princess when I next see her. Heh, Sorry spike!

I'm still not tired so I'm creating a spell that will let me teleport to my friends in an instant. I call it the... Friend-a-port!

I have also used this time to think about my relationship with Rainbow Dash - I think the bit- girl likes me. Can you blame her though? I'm SO Twilightlicious!

Ok I think my brain is telling my body it's sleep time so I better be getting off to bed.


Entry 3 - 3:12 AM - March 20th

Is it too much to ask for some sleep? I was prepared for bed when pinkie just popped up outside my window out of NOWHERE, Scared the living daylights out of me, at 3 in the GOD DAMN MORNING, to ask me to party? Who in their right minds has a party at 3AM?

Urgh! Spike now has to come aswell and a tired Spike is a cranky spike. And a cranky spike is NOT a good spike.

As i walk there now (Magic Writing is AWESOME) I can hear the faint booms of music. PLEASE tell me she didn't invite Vinyl to DJ... Not that I have a problem with the mare but. she can be a BIT obnoxious with the music sometimes - Celestia help us all if it is her. But I'm sure Vinyl is a sensible pony like many others in the town. Who would come to a 3AM party after they had finished working late the night before?

My mood: Sleepy and Confused

Entry 3.5 - 3:15 AM - March 20th

As an answer to the last question of my last entry: A lot. Oh.. And it IS Vinyl... Somepony knock me out now. Except for Pinkie. Something about that basement isn't right. Now I'm a little hungry. I might as well enjoy the party while it lasts

My Mood: Craving Cupcakes


Entry 4 - 5:57 AM - March 20th

This pink mare is CRAZY. I'm getting really tired right now but I can see the sun rising. and I cant be sleeping during my mentors wonderful sun-filled day! Oh boy this is going to mess up a LOT of my schedules. Time for me to escape this party and get back home. Or at least go and see my friends for the day who do not seem to be here because they are sensible ponies who can deal with pinkie by saying no. Apparently I'm too NICE to do that?

We'll see who's nice soon enough. Oh god why did I write that! I'm not going crazy!

Okay time to tell Pinkie what's on my mind

...

That went well I think. She looked a little upset when I started speaking. I'm sure I didn't say anything too nasty. I just told her I needed to leave and get spike to bed. Time to go see what Rainbow is up to now as sleep is no longer an option

My Mood: Feeling Weird


Entry 5 - 6:55 AM - March 20th

Rainbow Dash apparently thinks I'm a crazy pony. That mare is such a bitch it's unreal. APPARENTY my pupils were shrunk and most of my eyes were white. And that my mane was all messy and horrible. MY MANE IS PERFECT!

So thats her off the "hang out with" list

There was also this mare in a puddle that looked a LOT like me. I still shouted at her though

My Mood: Annoyed


Entry 6 - 11:40AM - March 20th

Those girls will see. EVERYONE WILL SEE. I AM NOT A CRAZY PONY. I AM NOT A CRAZY PONY!!!

My Mood: I AM NOT A CRAZY PONY!


Dear Princess Celestia

My Diary is plotting against me, can you please send it to the moon? Oh and while you're at it can you also send Rainbow Dash, Spike and Pinkie Pie?

Your always faithful, Non-Crazy student, Twilight Sparkle


My Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle

Get some rest, you crazy mare

Princess Celestia


Entry 7 - 1:12 PM - March 20th

Princess Celestia doesn't believe me. ALL MY FRIENDS HATE ME AND WANT ME DEAD.

Oh diary I'm sorry for telling the Princess to banish you to the moon, You forgive me right? right? DONT GIVE ME THOSE EYES!

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY LIKE THE REST... I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW EVE-


"The Writing ends there" Rainbow Dash showed Pinkie the diary
"Wow she is one crazy mare. Why did she stop writing?"
"When i went in it looked like she had passed out while writing"
"Seems Legit"
"What did she say to you this morning anyway?"
"Well" Pinkie Cleared her throat and put on her best Twilight impression


"YOU are a crazy bitch, NOPONY wants to wake up at 3 in the FUCKING morning to go to one of your STUPID parties."
"but..."
"Ooh I'm Pinkie pie! Lets have a stupid party everyday that people only come to because they're scared of me. I have a Crush on Rainbow Slut and clop to her every night, CUPCAKES CUPCAKES FUCKING CUPCAKES"
"I..."
"Now if you'll excuse me I have to go put spike to bed. Goodnight!"


"You have a crush on me?"
"Is that the only thing you took from that? what about all the swearing and the making fun of me?"
"You wanna do it?"
"Yes."


Twilight Woke up with the worst headache of her life
"What? Where? Why is there potions and brews and spell books littered around?" Twilight looked around at the spell books. "Oopsie... Looks like I was trying to make a Megaspell again. Heh I am such a silly pony"

And with that Twilight cleaned up and walked out the door, ready to face another day in the hellhole they call Ponyville.