• Published 7th Dec 2020
  • 565 Views, 5 Comments

Will You Stay with Me? - CrimsonRose97

  • ...
7
 5
 565

Chapter Four

The young girl sat on the bed, legs crisscrossing. Sitting just across from her, propping on a pillow, the blue bag tossed aside, was this large purple egg.

Scarlet didn't know that Equestrian magic existed; nor knowing that she possessed a dragon egg.

But she has it, she just needs to figure out what to do with it.

"Hmm..." Scarlet chewed the inside of her cheeks. “Well, you’re obviously not a chicken egg, or an ostrich.” she was puzzled as she stared at this thing in front of her.

The egg just sat there in silence in response.

"Well, you are really the biggest egg I've seen...maybe it's a dinosaur egg! Ooh that would be so cool!" Scarlet chuckled. Thinking that she would have a baby dinosaur egg. She knows there’s something inside the egg.

As she thought, her stomach started to gurgle.

She quickly reached for her backpack and unzipped it open. She looked at what her choices were and frowned, nothing really appetizing. Nothing but half eaten moldy sandwiches with trash on it and random junk.

"Man I knew I should've grabbed that pizza." She groaned as her stomach rumbled.

Scarlet then looked at the egg, then looked at her single eye burner and pan.

The hungry child licked her lips before reaching out and grabbed the strange egg. "I'm really hungry."

Time to make some scrambled eggs.

Having a bit of a strained grip, she waddled the egg over to her cooking area. She checked to see if the pan was clean enough before she turned the burner on and proceeded to crack the egg open.

After two cracks, she opened the egg…

However, instead of yoke, a purple creature the size of a full grown Pomeranian plops into the pan, tipping it and rolling in the ground.

"What the heck?!" Scarlet jumps up and scoots back from it.

The creature groaned and moaned, sitting up, shaking its head. It made strange sounds as it lifted its arms and looked at their hands. It had green ear fins, rounded green spikes along the top of it's head and down the back and had a lighter green underbelly and had a tail.

When looking up at it's new surroundings, it looked frazzled before turning it's head and their eyes meet up with Scarlet's.

The two of them stared at each other for a split second before both of them started screaming.

Author's Note:

Sorry for short chapter but next will be a bit longer lol

Disclaimer: No dragons were harmed and scrambled in makings of this fic