• Published 21st Nov 2020
  • 1,592 Views, 82 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure: Friendship is Unbreakable - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat in the prom, Sunset discovers an amazing power called a [STAND].

  • ...
10
 82
 1,592

Morning Part I

My stomach...stopped hurting...Twilight, sitting against a tree gasps for air as she absorbs the power of Applejack's stand.

"Have an arm broken?"

"Glomung?" Twilight looks up at the shadow towering over her: "What are you doing here?"

"I was worried," Glomung gets down on one knee, examining Twilight's left arm: "You have Applejack's stand right? Guard the powers you've earned with Applejack's stand."

"Ok?" Twilight raised an eyebrow but did as Glomung asked nonetheless.

"There, all good." With a snap of fingers, all Twilight's injuries are gone.

"Wha..." Twilight's eyes open wide as she moves her arm around without feeling a thing: "So I was right about you; you are Sunset."

"It's more complicated than that," Glomung stands up: "I would like to stay, but I can't Celestia see me, she's more powerful than you can imagine. Stay away from that fool and you should be ok."

"Why are you here if you are not going to help?" Twilight picks her backpack up.

"Oh I will help," Glomung chuckled before disappearing without a trace: "You will see in due time. Rainbow is heading to the football field, you will meet her there and take her ability."

"Rainbow Dash, eh?" Twilight stands up: "Fine, whatever."


"Applejack?" Ahead comes out of the portal to Equestria: "App..."

Lying on the ground unconscious, Applejack's arms flow with the wind like grass.

"Applejack!" Sunset jumps out of the portal, tosses her backpack aside before attending to Applejack: "Days Gone By!"

With a snap of fingers, Applejack opens her eyes as her arms are back to normal: "Sunset? Be careful! Twilight took my ability and she's still around?"

"What?" Sunset looks around, her stand materialized to watch the back of its' owner: "Where?"

"I don't know!" Applejack's stand materialized as well: "I can't sense anything!"

"You stand is still here, does that mean Twilight only took your special ability?" The two girls jump back on their feet, standing back to back as their stands watching around: "Can you text the others? She already has your ability and is most likely to come after me at this point!"

"Sure thing!" With her eyes still surveying the environment, Applejack reaches into her pocket and takes out of a phone: "It's...out of service?"

"What? " Sunset groans: "She's using your power! What is the range of your stand?"

"Depends on the amount of effort you put in! It could be possible that she couldn't control my power just yet!" Applejack puts her phone back in: "She was injured pretty bad so she's no match for both of us!"

"We can't just wait around!" Sunset suggests, clenching her fists: "We need to move!"

"I got you, sugar cube," Applejack replies: "Let's run!"

"Right!" Sunset shouts out as both girls bolts away towards the school building.

"Sunset, you sure have made some friends," Glomung mumbles, observing the two girls running away as she hides in the bushes: "I can't show myself just yet, but we shall meet one day."

"Can't we just take her now and bring her to Twilight?" Chrysalis facepalmed, leaning against a tree: "Or are you still waiting to see whether this plan is gonna work?"

"Indeed," Glomung yawns: "For now, survey the area and be careful not to show yourself. If Twilight fails, then we will need to move quickly."

Author's Note:

Things are getting crazy lately, so it will be awhile before I can work on another chapter.