• Published 21st Nov 2020
  • 1,592 Views, 82 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure: Friendship is Unbreakable - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat in the prom, Sunset discovers an amazing power called a [STAND].

  • ...
10
 82
 1,592

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

"Ok, Shadowbolts," Dean Cadence announces as the school bus comes to a halt: "We are here! Canterlot High is hosting a welcome party this afternoon, so have fun!"

Students start cheering, some jumping off their seats while others already dashed off to attend the activities.

"Twilight," Cadence, with a gentle smile on her face, turns her attention to a girl in the front seat: "Why don't you join the herd?"

"It's just a formality," Twilight replies, her head leaning against the window as she gazes at the scene outside: "There is no point."

"Well, maybe you will make a friend," Cadence chuckles: "Or several friends!"

"Thank you, Cadence," Twilight sighs: "But I will stay on the bus."

"If you join the party," Cadence clears her throat: "Maybe I can buy you a new book."

"Really?" Twilight's voice pitched: "What book."

"Any book!" Cadence promised.

"Ok," Twilight stands up before stretching: "Then I will go, it's a promise, right?"

"Right!" Cadence beamed at Twilight.

"Alright then," Twilight groans before dragging her body off of the bus.

"Oh, Twilight," Cadence chuckles, observing as Twilight vanishes into the crowd.

Cadence, Twilight thinks to herself, walking past her classmates: She actually cares. Just you wait, Cadacnce, once I'm done with everything, I will return your ability...

"Twilight! Hello!"

Twilight snapped back to reality as a hand landed on her shoulder.

"Who!" Twilight shakes off the hand before turning her attention to the stranger, a girl with a cowboy hat: "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" The girl frowned at Twilight's cold glare: "What do you mean? Is everything ok, sugar cube? You look stressed."

"No, I'm just..." Twilight closed her eyes and lowered her head: This is Applejack, no doubt, and her stand power has something to do with the magnetic field. If I can get her power...Great. Applejack, from what Chrysalis told, is quite helpful. So all I need to do is tell her that I'm going through things and she will listen. Once I have her attention, my stand should be able to extract her ability without causing a fuss.

"Sugar cube?" Applejack leans in: "Is everything ok?" Suddenly a cold sensation invaded Applejack's skin, sending a shiver down her spine. There is something wrong with Twilight, indeed.

"I'm ok," Twilight exhales: "Just a lot of things to deal with."

"Ok," Applejack slowly backs off without turning her back to Twilight: "I also have...that thing over there, gotta go!"

"Wait, what?" Twilight opens her eyes again, but Applejack is gone. What was that? Twilight made a face before entering the school building: Did Chrysalis get the wrong person? Or did Applejack somehow know what was I trying to do? I need to be more careful from now on...

"TWILIGHT!"

Twilight squeaked as she was pulled into a powerful hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" A girl with pink curly hair shouts on top of her lunge as Twilight struggles to move at all.

This is my chance! Twilight inhales as part of her stand manifests: a slim, sliver arm with three fingers attached to its' end. As Pinkie is distracted by the presence of her "friend," the sliver arm reaches into Pinkie's back, pulls a book out, and swiftly inserts it into Twilight's back.

"Um?" Felt something; Pinkie looked behind but shrugged as there was nothing.

"Pinkie..." Sensing a sharp pain in her abdomen, Twilight pushes Pinkie aside before curling into a ball on the ground.

"Twilight?" Pinkie made a face before squatting down: "Is everything ok?"

Without saying a word, Twilight slowly stood up and headed deep into the building.

The girl, Pinkie, Twilight holds her stomach as her mind trails off: Has always been the strange one. The question is, how could anyone tolerate her? Why did they tolerate her? She said that she missed me, but we never even met! The same goes with Applejack; why are they acting as if we have known each other for years? No matter, they seemed to like me. If I'm lucky, then I will be able to collect all their abilities today...I hope. Why does it hurt so much? What is happening?

"Twilight, darling, is that you?"

Twilight exhales: great, another.

"Hello," Twilight greets without turning her head: "Sorry, I'm not feeling too well."

"You poor thing," Rarity walks up to Twilight, putting a hand over her shoulder before leaning in: "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Yeah..." Twilight murmurs.

"Sorry, darling, I didn't catch that," Rarity leans in even more: "What is it?"

Now is the chance! Twilight's stand appears, reaches into Rarity's back, and takes out a book.

"Oh!" Rarity jumped.

What the? Panicked, Twilight calls her stand back as soon as possible: Did she know? But how? The moment the book entered her body, Twilight collapsed to the ground as the sensation of a heavy punch arrived.

"Spider!" Rarity screams while jumping around: "Get it off! Twilight! You must help me!"

"Is everything ok?" Hearing the disturbance, Sunset Shimmer emerges from the corner of the hall.

What? The pain in her stomach numbs as Sunset enters: Is that...no...that can't be...but...then who...

"Twilight?" Sunset's jaw dropped, her eyes filtering out the "dancing" Rarity: "Is that..."

"Sunset!" Rarity grabs Sunset's collar while shaking the girl: "There's a spider on my back! Help me!"

"Let go! There are no spiders!"

Twilight crawled into an opening locker and closed the door as the two dealt with the spider incident.

"Pinkie's power..." Twilight murmurs, trying not to throw up as her hands clutch onto her abdomen: "Nuvole Bianche, now!"

With her stand activated, Twilight can use any power she has stored in her body. Thus far, it was Pinkie and Rarity. In her current circumstance, Pinkie's power is the most appropriate. Only in an instant, Twilight was transported from the cluttered school locker to her closet at home.

"Chrysalis!" Twilight shouts with the last of her strength.

"Wow, kid," Chrysalis opens the closet door before squatting down: "I thought..."

"Enough!" Twilight cuts Chrysalis off: "Where is Glomung? I need to talk to her!"