• Published 21st Nov 2020
  • 1,592 Views, 82 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure: Friendship is Unbreakable - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat in the prom, Sunset discovers an amazing power called a [STAND].

  • ...
10
 82
 1,592

Banner Day Part I

"So you can send us back to Equestria?" Adagio raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Only if you don't make a fuss," Twilight replies calmly as the two other sirens stuff their face with food of all manners.

"It has been a while since you guys had a proper meal, huh?" Twilight asks as she takes a bite from the sandwich on her plate.

"Listen there, Twinkle Sparkle," Adagio smashes the table while avoiding looking at the delicious temptations on the table.

"Twilight," Twilight raises an eyebrow.

"Whatever!" Adagio says as her stomachache fiercely growls: "We can consume emotion as meals, we don't need..."

"But It tastes like nothing, right?" Twilight takes another bite from the sandwich: "Um...need more ketchup."

"What do you want?" Adagio mumbles, her voice buried in the chatters and laughter of other customers.

"Sorry, didn't hear you," Twilight finishes off the sandwich before grabbing herself another one from the mountain of foods on the tabletop.

"I'm asking: what do you want!" Adagio says through gritted teeth.

"Tell me, what's the difference between pony emotions and human emotions?" Twilight splashes tons of ketchup onto her sandwich.

"That's none of your business!" Adagio says with a bitter voice.

"If you do as I say," Twilight takes another bite: "Hmmm...hm, hm! Sorry, too delicious. If you do as I say, then I can sand you guys back to Equestria."

"Why are you doing this?" Adagio closes her eyes.

"I have my reasons. Are you in or not?" Twilight shoves the rest of the sandwich into her mouth, leaving her mouth covered by the red sauce.

"Wipe yourself off!" Adagio gives Twilight a piece of paper towel: "Fine!"

"That's great," Twilight wipes her mouth off before giving the leader of the sirens a picture of Sunset and her friends: "Find them."

"So?" Adagio asks as she looks at the photo.

"Then open this book up once you are close enough," Twilight takes a book named Portal One out of her bag.

"Just open it up, yeah?" Adagio takes the book over.

"Yes, and then open it up again when the book buzzes," Twilight zips her bag up before grabbing another piece of sandwich and a bowl of fries: "But the three of you must not compete in the music showcase."

"WHAT?" Aria almost screams.

"If you go in there and make a mess, then those six would bend together and cause more trouble," Twilight pours more ketchup on her food: "They are a force to be reckoned with."

"It's ok," Adagio gives Aria a wink before shifting her attention back to Twilight: "We'll do it."

"Very well," Twilight says after noticing the little communication took place: "Go for Fluttershy first, Sunset then, Applejack and Rainbow Dash later."

"Of course," Adagio lies.

"You guys are so cooperative!" Knowing that the sirens won't follow her direction, Twilight decides to keep up with the acting. If they betray her, Twilight will have more than one way to deal with them.

"Dinner's on me, so aren't you gonna eat something?" Twilight asks as a showcase of trust.

"Fine!" Adagio finally breaks and digs in, believing that they've fooled Twilight.

"That's good," Twilight lets out a smile, knowing that the sirens are fools.

The four then buried their head into the food mountain as the night goes on.


The bells in Canterlot High School are signifying the beginning of the lunch break. Class is canceled this afternoon in honor of Banner Day. It's a happy day.

"So, what are we doing now?" Rainbow asks as she reveals their banner.

"Guess we'll just have to train harder until the sirens show up again," Applejack replies as she applies more red paint.

"Girls, I don't know," Sunset sighs as she leans against the wall: "They are after me! You guys don't have to do this!"

"No, they are not!" Rainbow says: "They cornered Fluttershy earlier!"

"Um, I'm doing ok," Fluttershy murmurs.

"Look, I'll just go face them myself," Sunset says: "I've dealt with them before; that means I can do it again."

"Darling," Rarity gives Sunset a worried look: "We are friends! This is what friends do!

"She's right!" Pinkie pops up from nowhere as confetti flows in the air.

"WOW! Don't do that!" Sunset almost chokes on her own saliva.

"PINKIE PIE!" Applejack shouts, looking at their work now covered in glitters.

"Well, since the banner is ruined, why don't you help us fix it?" Rainbow asks, handing Sunset a brush.

"But..."

"No buts!" Rarity dismisses Sunset's concerns, pushing a bucket of paints towards Sunset.

"Fine then," Sunset gets on her knees: "So how are we gonna do this?"

"I don't know," Rainbow shrugs: "Ask Rarity."

"Hi, Ra..." She chokes up as a small piece of parchment rests on top of Rarity's head.

"What is it, darling?" Rarity leans in.

"Sorry, let me..." Sunset picks up the piece of paper gentle: "How long has that been on your head?"

WHAT?" Rarity panics at the prospect of a piece of paper resting on top of her carefully groomed hair for an entire day without her taking notice.

Now, soccer field. Love, Dazzling. 😉

Sunset's stomach drops as Applejack tries to keep Rarity from trashing the room. The sirens are back. The message is left by Aria, the one who can phase through matter. Sunset has fought them three at once and survived. The problem is, each of the sirens would possess a different ability when they are apart. Together, they can draw energy from emotions. Separated, they are dangerous stand users.

"Alright, students," Principal Celestia announces as Sunset dashes out of the room.

"Sunset!' Rainbow follows hastily.

"Sorry, Rarity!" Applejack pushes Rarity aside before following Rainbow and Sunset outside.

Celestia and Luna give each other a look before nodding in agreement.

"Due to an unexpected event, Banner Day is canceled."

"All of you are free to go home," Luna continues as her stand activates. All the students were put to sleep in less than a minute. When they wake, the student body evacuates the building without lingering around and drives home without asking a question.