• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 964 Views, 17 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen....... in a world filled with Pokemon? - Rob_Rhapsody



Hey folks! Mamoru Shinigami is at it again only this time there are Pokémon

  • ...
22
 17
 964

Chapter 8 R-E-X MEETS MAMORU SHINIGAMI crossover part 2

Author's Note:

this chapter will be a crossover with one of my other stories, A lone Synth (rewrite). R-E-X MEETS MAMORU SHINIGAMI. In this chapter there will be Pokémon, magic, tasty food, and a robolizard.

As soon as we arrived at Aina's kitchen, Mallow got off and I parked my bike. "Ok, here we are, I'll go in and say hi to my dad, you can come in after" said Mallow. I nodded.

I got off my bike and walked into the restaurant. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with the most magnificent smells. I saw Mallow sitting on a table waving me over.

I walked over to the table and had a seat across from her. I put my goggles up and sat back. "Hey, is it alright if I let all my Pokémon out?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead I'd love to meet them" said Mallow. I got out my Pokéballs and let my Pokémon out.

"Mallow I'd like you to meet Mewtwo, Araidos, Garchomp, Genesect, Joltik, and Darkrai" I said as they came out. Mallow was speechless. Mewtwo and Darkrai were folding their arms. Joltik and Genesect came to my sides. Garchomp and Araidos did the same. "Cool right, I had to go to multiple regions to find them, I'm actually here in the Alola region to find a Marshadow, and to kick back and relax, I might even take on a few island challenges while I'm here" I said. "How did you find all these Pokémon?" asked Mallow.

"That's a good question, most times when I wanna find something, I go looking around for it, and you know what, I always find it, so I went out and found all these Pokémon, a few said it couldn't be done, but I'd love to see the looks on their faces if they were to see me right now" I said smiling at my Pokémon. "So you came here to find another Pokémon?" asked Mallow. "Not really, sure I'd like to find Marshadow, but I'd actually like to enjoy the scenery and relax and hang out with my Pokémon" I said.

"Mallow would your friend like anything?" asked Mallow's father. He was an earth pony same as his daughter. "Oh right I never gave you a menu here" she said handing me a menu.

"I'll order 7 of everything, it's been a long trip and I think we all need something to eat" I said to Mallow, not even bothering to look at the menu. "Are you sure?" asked Mallow. "I'm good for it, watch" I said bringing one arm up and another a foot below. Then an endless stream of Pokécoins began falling from my top hand only to disappear in the one below.

"Waoh, how are you doing that!?!" asked Mallow. "Magic" I said. "Ok, as long as you're sure, DAD HE WANTS SEVEN OF EVERYTHING" said Mallow to her father.

"7 of everything, he must be one hungry customer" said her father getting to work on the order. "Oh by the way, if you're gonna be in Alola, you might want to dress the part" said Mallow pointing at what I was wearing. Only for her to notice I was wearing new clothes.

I was wearing a black tropical shirt with a white flower pattern, my signature pair of spiky welding goggles, swim trunks,and metal flip flops. I still had my utility belt with explosives and throwing knives, my 9mm pistols and Shotguns in their holsters, and my new Darksabers. But I magicked away the assault rifles into my motorcycle's cargo cases.

"Wha!?! How? I was watching you the whole time!" Said Mallow getting confused. "Magic" I said intentionally driving her nuts. Mewtwo and Darkrai came over and took a seat next to me on both sides. Joltik latched onto my right shoulder. I looked to my hand and found a Pokéball that wasn't there a second ago. "Oh I almost forgot one Pokémon, come on out houndoom" I said letting houndoom come out.

Houndoom began licking my hand and nuzzling me. "Good girl" I said giving houndoom ear scratches. 'When did you get her' asked Mewtwo in my head. 'I Don't know it's Pokéball just showed up in my hand with houndoom labeled on it, lets just go with it' I said with telepathy.

"Aw she is such a cutie" said Mallow petting houndoom. "Yeah I know, she is adorable" I said 'just smile and nod Mamoru' I thought. "You might wanna make that 7 of everything into 8 of everything Mallow's dad" I said to Mallow's father. "You got it, but just call me Abe, ok" said Abe. "Ok" I said with two thumbs up.

---Later---

"Oh my gosh, this food is so good!" I said between bites. All my Pokémon agreed by doing their Pokémon cries. "I'm glad you like it, here's the Bill" said Abe. I frowned as I took the bill. I looked at the total. "Here you go" I said giving him the required Pokémon currency.

We all finished up and got outside. "Thanks for the food I'll come again soon, ok everyone back in your Pokéballs" I said bringing all my Pokémon back into their Pokéballs. I got on my motorcycle and put my goggles down.

I started the engine and left. I rode to the forest and went as deep as I could. I parked the bike and let all my Pokémon out. "Ok everyone time to meet who sent these Darksabers" I said holding them up. I snapped my fingers and made a campfire, a tent and a few logs to sit on. I put my goggles up.

I tossed up the Darksabers and caught them and let out the blades. A few moments later a jet-black Synth showed up in front of me from a whirling vortex.

We exchanged pleasantries and then he asked me a question.

"Is there anything in particular you wanted me to help you with?" asked R-E-X.

I gave him my signature cheshire grin. "Actually yes, here" I said tossing him my smart phone.
"That phone, will be able to bring me to you, after I do this of course" I said taking back the smartphone. I began talking into the phone "This is Mamoru Shinigami, also called The Dark One, and this is a message to anyone who finds this phone, my number is already in there, so if you need my help, or just need to talk, give me a call and I'll be right there" I said. I tossed the phone into a portal that showed up and plucked one back out. Then the portal sent my phone back to me by it tossing into my face. "OW, why do I keep getting hit in the face!" I said.

R-E-X laughed at me.

I gave him a glare with my real eyes, black sclera with glowing green iris. That made him stop and retaliate with red eyes, fangs and a hiss.

"Not bad, what other mods did you add?" I asked allowing my eye to go back to normal. I gave him the extra phone. "That was gonna go to your world, thought you might wanna have it now" I said.

"My modifications are hard-light holographic wings, compartments in the legs to house my Darksabers, claws sharp enough to cut through anything with ease and walk on walls, jaws that can shoot gravity beams and strong enough to crush or tear anything, especially with sharp teeth, and retractable fangs that can inject or spray anything including calming scents to toxins, poisons, and even acid, and with wrist lasers" Said R-E-X.

I stared at him. "Wow, you plan on adding anything else?" I asked. "Assassins creed style hidden blades, a cloaking ability, a contortionist ability, a vocal manipulation upgrade, phasing through walls, increasing my already unbelievable speed, unfortunately the materials required don't exist in Equestria, are those Pokémon?" He said.

I looked to my Pokémon. "Yes their mine, did you really just now notice them? anyway if the materials don't exist in your Equestria, I can make them all for you if you want" I said.

R-E-X looks at me. "How?" He asked. "I have Dark Chaos magic, I make Discord look like an amateur street magician" I said with a smirk. "Which reminds me how far in my little pony did you get? How many seasons have you seen?" I asked.

"Season 9, but I arrived right before Nightmare moon was banished for a thousand years, what about you?" R-E-X asked. "I've seen 9 seasons as well, and I ended up like a day before Nightmare Moon returned, but that was years ago, I made it past the series finale, so now Im here in this world, it still has ponies, but at least their anthro this time" I said. "Wait, how did you go from one world to another like that?" asked R-E-X. "You remember that old Disney movie bedknobs and broomsticks? I remembered the words for the traveling spell" I said.

"Wait, it worked? Magic words from a movie worked?" R-E-X asked in disbelief. "Don't know why you're so surprised, you are a Synth, I'm a demigod, we both live in a land with unicorns, pegasi, and other mythical creatures, the fact that this is our lives should prove that anything is possible, including using a spell from a movie, and it actually working" I said flailing my arms around.

"I suppose you're right, Wait demigod?" said R-E-X surprised. "Well yeah, I have godlike power, I can snap my fingers and make a cup of a tea appear" I said snapping my fingers to magic up a cup a tea to prove a point. "That is interesting, what did you use the spell on?" asked R-E-X.

"A bell, I put it on my motorcycle" I said pointing at my motorcycle. "Nice bike" said R-E-X. "Thanks, so how far along are you in your world?" I asked. "Swarm of the century" Said R-E-X. "Parasprites, glad I brought you here then" I said with a smile.

"Here write down a list of the materials you need for your upgrade" I said magicking up a pen and paper and handing them to him.

"Okay" he said jotting them all down. Once he was done he gave it back to me. I looked through the entire list. I snapped my fingers and a large chest appeared. "Here you go" I said gesturing to the chest. R-E-X walked over to the chest and looked inside. "Yup this is more than enough, Thanks I'll call you later to tell you when the upgrades are done" said R-E-X picking up the chest and putting under his left arm.

"Sweet, oh and I removed the instructions on my phone, so I won't just appear when you call" I said. "Good thinking, you know how to send me back right?" Asked R-E-X.

"Give me a sec" I said putting my arms out. I began shooting electricity from my fingers, hitting a nonexistent wall, then thrust my arms apart, ripping open a portal back to R-E-X's bunker's basement bedroom. I looked inside holding it open with my arms. "This it?" I asked looking to R-E-X for approval. "Yup, this is me, Thanks" he said stepping through and putting down the chest at the foot of his bed.

"No problem, remember, I'm just one call away" I said then began singing.

After the song ended I waved goodbye to R-E-X. "Oh, if you need anything else just let me know, later dude" I said waving goodbye. "Later Mamoru" said R-E-X waving as well. I began closing the portal. As soon as the portal was closed I called over my Pokémon, and we had a snack.

I began getting tired so I went into the tent. I took my goggles of and placed them on the ground next to the air mattress. Later on my Pokémon began to pile up around me. Once we were all settled in I turned off the electric lantern and we all went to sleep