• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 955 Views, 17 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen....... in a world filled with Pokemon? - Rob_Rhapsody



Hey folks! Mamoru Shinigami is at it again only this time there are Pokémon

  • ...
22
 17
 955

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

New chapter enjoy!
From now on
"This is talking"
'This is telepathy and thoughts'
if anyone wants help me understand how to put a Pokémon battle into writing, let me know.

I awoke the next morning with Mewtwo groping my ass. I took her hand off and teleported to my bike. I got out my gear and put it on. I grabbed my coat and put it on. I put everything in their respective places. Then I went to get my goggles out of the tent. Mewtwo was still sleeping. I grabbed my goggles and put them on my forehead and I put my hood up. I looked at Mewtwo and took out my phone, turned my coat's Bluetooth on and played reveille.

https://m.

As soon as it began to play, Mewtwo shot up startled, then looked at me angrily. "Rise and shine, if you wanna get breakfast, come with me!" I said with a smirk. I got out of the tent with Mewtwo close behind. I began taking down the tent and folded it up and put it in one of the motorcycle's cargo cases. I deflated the mattress and put it away. I took down the fence and folded it up and put it in with the rest.

I got on the motorcycle and took out Mewtwo's pokeball. "I'm gonna have to put you into your pokeball, not many Mewtwos around, so you'll have to stay inside when we are in public" I said calling her into her pokeball. Once she was inside, I put her pokeball in my jacket pocket and zipped it up. I brought my goggles over my eyes and I started the engine and rode off into the town and parked in front of a decent looking restaurant.

I turned my bike off and let out Mewtwo. "Come on, lets go eat" I said. I got off my bike and walked inside with Mewtwo.

As soon as we both walked in, everypony began staring. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" I Shouted causing them all to go back to eating and avoiding me and Mewtwo. We took our seats at a table by the window, mostly so I would have a good view of my bike.

We waited for one of the waitresses to ask for our orders, but none came. I checked the clock in my gauntlet, time was running out for breakfast, then I covered it back up. I looked over to see the waitresses kept avoiding us. I brought my right hand up and used my magic to drag one of the waitresses to our table. "Hi, we'd like to order breakfast, we would each like a glass of milk and some eggs, toast, and hash browns, please" I said politely. "R-right away s-sir" said the pony. "Wait" I said causing the pony to come back. She was a little scared. "I apologize for my rudeness when I came in, it's just a thing with me, I just don't like being stared at like I'm a freak" I said politely, making her relax a bit. "Miss" I said catching her attention. "Yes?" She asked. "You can go now" I said with a smile. "Oh right" she said with a blush, then walked away. "Mamoru, what are these things?" Asked Mewtwo. "Hm?" I looked to Mewtwo. I looked around, almost pony had a Pokémon. "The Pokémon or the ponies?" I asked. "Ponies? Is that what the multicolored equines are?" She asked. "Are you using telepathy with me only?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. 'Can you hear this' I asked with my mind. 'Yes' she said back. 'Ok, I'm going to let you look into my memories, however some will not be available to you so don't look' I said.

I showed her most of my memories from Equestria. It wasn't until our food arrived until we finished. 'Any questions now' I asked. 'No, I think I'm up to speed' she replied. "Ok let's eat" I said out loud.

We began to eat, then all of a sudden a whole group of punks came into the restaurant. They were all dragons, each wearing a leather jacket. They began trashing the place. I watched as one of them noticed me and Mewtwo. "Hey boys lookit this guy, he has a Mewtwo" he said.(imagine the dumbest thug voice you can think of, cuz this guy sounds like that)
They all started coming up to my our table. A large dragon came up in front and talked first. "Hey, you! Where'd you find that Mewtwo?" He demanded. "I don't have to tell you where I found my Mewtwo, but if you continue to pester me, I will make you regret it" I said calmly. Their leader smacked the back of my head. "Hey boys looks like we got ourselves a tough guy" he said. "I'm warning you touch me again and you're gonna get it" I said calmly. "Oh yeah? What you gon do bout it" he said poking me. I gently put my fork down and stood up. I took a few steps in until I was in front of the lead dragon. "return" I said putting Mewtwo back in her pokeball and putting it in my jacket pocket and zipped it up. "If there any here who would like to leave please do so now" I said. All the ponies in the restaurant left quickly, leaving only the waitresses the owner and their Pokémon.

"Ok, who would like their ass kicked first" i said pulling my hood down and putting my goggles up. They all looked at me. "Lookie what we got here, some kind of freak, who thinks he's better than us" said one of them. "I don't think I'm better, I know I'm better" I said with a grin that made some of them back up. One of them charged at me with a knife. He hit his target. He backed up and looked at me in fear. I looked down where he stabbed me and pulled the knife out making them take a few steps back in fear. "Get Im" said their leader. "Showtime" I said as my eyes went to their normal black sclera and green iris rings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE

One came at my chest witha knife but turned to the left and grabbed his arm and broke it, then flung him at the others. Another came at me with a pipe and started swinging it at my head, I dodged it and gave him a right hook to the ribs and pushed him back. One guy came at me with a knife aimed at my face. So I brought up my gauntlet and brought out my hidden blade, surprising him. I spun my arm and sent his blade into the wall. Then used the knuckles to bash him in the face. Then two came at me with their fists which I dodged and punched them both in the gut and bashed their heads when they bent over. Finally their boss pulled out a gun. I looked at him and pulled out my left shotgun and my right Shotgun and aimed them both at him. "Drop the gun or I drop you" I said looking him dead in the eyes. He fired at me and hit me in the chest, then I shot one round in his chest, and one in his head. Then his body dropped to his knees and flopped to the ground. I did a spin with both shotguns and put them away. I walked over to the owner and took out my wallet and placed a few hundred dollars on the counter. I then reached into my chest and pulled out the bullet and placed it on the counter next to the cash. "Sorry about the mess" I said. I then placed a few more hundred on the counter. "For the meal" I said and turned around and began to walk out. Before I opened the door one of the waitresses spoke up. "Who are you?" She asked. I turned around to look at her. "My name is Mamoru Shinigami, but you can call me" I paused "The Dark One" I said opening the door and walking out. I got onto my bike and rode off.

"JOIN US NEXT TIME WHEN THE JOURNEY CONTINUES"

"Who said that?" I said nearly crashing into a bush. I dismissed it and kept riding my motorcycle. 'I wonder where I should go next' I thought to myself.