• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 957 Views, 17 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen....... in a world filled with Pokemon? - Rob_Rhapsody



Hey folks! Mamoru Shinigami is at it again only this time there are Pokémon

  • ...
22
 17
 957

Chapter 4

Author's Note:

New chapter enjoy!

The next morning, Mewtwo and I were surrounded by Pokémon. "Do you mind we are trying to slee..... is that a wismer?" I said. "Oh no" I said. The wismer began screaming. "Aaah, well I am awake now" I said covering my ears.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, wismer is a little noisy today" said Prof. Sycamore. "You don't say" I said with sarcasm. "Would you like your Pokédex now?" Asked Prof. Sycamore. "I already know at least +800 Pokémon" I said. "Really can you prove it?" Said Prof. Sycamore. I just smiled. "Ok, Pokérap time!" I said. I began changing into each Pokémon while naming them.

"Now for Alola Pokémon" I said.

"Oh, and if it wasn't already obvious, I have the ability to change shape" I said and Prof. Sycamore fainted. "Ok, I think I should just leave a note and we get going before he wakes up" I said. I wrote a note telling him that we left and I magicked away all the camping stuff. Then we left the research lab.

"Hey I just remembered something from when I was in Cryostasis" I said face palming. "What?" Asked Mewtwo. "It was Trixie Lulamoon that messed with my sleep, and since she's probably an old nag now, I can't do anything about it" I said with slumped shoulders. "Oh well, at least a few good things came out of it, like you catching me" said Mewtwo.

"True, plus all the others I wanna catch, like Darkrai, Genesect, Joltik, Garchomp, Spinarak, and Marshadow, they are going to be tricky to find" I said stroking my chin. "Are we really going to get all those Pokémon?" Asked Mewtwo.

"Of course, but we will have to find them in multiple regions" I said. "We have to travel that much?" Whined Mewtwo. "We could teleport, but that would not make for much bonding time, for Garchomp and Spinarak we will have to search the Kalos region, for Darkrai we'd have to find in the Sinnoh region, for Genesect and Joltik, we'd have to search the Unova region, and for Marshadow, we'd have to search the Alola region, which is four whole islands" I said while running out of breath. "Please tell me your joking" complained Mewtwo.

"Mewtwo please don't whine or complain, it is very unbecoming" I said with a grin. Mewtwo deadpanned. "Return" I said making Mewtwo go back into her pokeball. I began walking. "Go Pokeball!" Said somepony. I looked to where the voice came from only to be struck in the head with a Pokéball. I fell backwards and landed flat on my ass. My eyes began to glow from rage. But I calmed myself down so they'd go back to looking like normal person eyes.

"Ok, who threw that?" I Yelled. "Oh, sorry mister I thought you were a Pokémon" said a small pegasus pony. I got up and got to one knee to look the pony in the eye. He had a pikachu on his shoulder. "That's alright, I get that a lot, I'm Mamoru Shinigami, I'm a Human, although If we are being technical, I'm more of a demigod" I said giving the pony a smile. I looked the pony over he looked kind of like a cross between Rainbow Dash and........ OH MY ARCEUS!.

"I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and this is my partner, Pikachu" said Ash. "Pikachu" said pikachu. He looked like an anthtro Rainbow Dash in an Ash Ketchum outfit. I stood up straight and looked down at him. My right eye began to twitch. "So you are on a journey then"I said beginning to freak out.

"Sure am, are you a Pokémon trainer too?" Asked Ash. "Yup, but I don't like showing off my Pokémon" I said getting control of myself. "How many do you have?" Asked Ash. "Just one, but I'm just starting out, I'm going to go find the rest of my team throughout the world!" I said getting proud of myself.

"Woah, that is so awesome!" Said Ash. "Pikachu" said pikachu. "What Pokémon are you gonna catch?" Asked Ash. "Im here in the Kalos region for Garchomp and Spinarak" I said. "Awesome!" Said Ash. "Unfortunately this is where we must temporarily part ways, but we will meet again sometime, and then we can have the most epic battle ever!" I said as I walked away, waving goodbye. "I'll be waiting and I'll keep training until we meet again!" Said Ash. I knelt down and jumped into the sky when he turned around and wasn't looking.

I kept going forward towards the mountains. Then gravity kicks in. I fall like a thousand ton boulder. I flail my arms around like a maniac while screaming. After a whole minute, I remembered I could fly. So I used my magic to slow myself down by pushing myself up, but I was still going down. I landed with a small CLANG when my boots met the rocky terrain.

I looked around. The coast was clear. I began walking to a nearby tree and had a seat under it. I was going to take a nap but an Ariados wasn't gonna have any of that. I jumped a few feet away from it and tossed a Pokéball. I watched the ball flash a few times then it went green. I picked up the Pokéball and called out my new Ariados. I got it's Pokéball and marked it with a label saying Ariados. "Alright Ariados, we are going to be good friends, I marked your Pokéball so I know it's yours, I was going to catch a Spinarak, but you are way better!" I said showing Ariados their Pokéball. I let Mewtwo out. "Hey Mewtwo, could you set up a psychic link with me an Ariados?" I asked. Mewtwo nodded and did what I asked. "Hello Ariados, my name is Mamoru Shinigami, and this is my friend Mewtwo" I said. 'Nice to meet you' said Ariados with a voice that sounded like Gilbert Gottfried. (His fake voice not his real voice)
"Ok, that was not what I was expecting your voice to sound like" I said. 'What do you mean?' Asked Ariados. "Nothing" I said looking away. "Lets get moving, next on my list is Garchomp, so let's get to looking" I said. I stood up and began walking.