• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 955 Views, 17 Comments

The Dark One Has Risen....... in a world filled with Pokemon? - Rob_Rhapsody



Hey folks! Mamoru Shinigami is at it again only this time there are Pokémon

  • ...
22
 17
 955

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

New chapter enjoy!
Or else you'll walk the plank!
☠💀☠️💀☠️
:pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Its been 8 months since we met R-E-X. During that time me and my Pokémon have been bonding and learning about each other. I even caught Marshadow. We've all been having so much fun. Yet learning how to battle with Pokémon is still a challenge. So today we decided to have a whole day at the beach.

I was just sitting back relaxing and I began thinking of one little thing.......

Pirates

"Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me, we pillage we plunder we rifle and loot, drink up me hearties yo ho!
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot, drink up me hearties yo ho!" I sang.
"Master, why are you singing that?" asked Mewtwo. "I don't know, but I just can't get it out of my head" I said. I began looking at the ocean. "But I think I might know what might get it out of my system, MUHAHAHAHA" I said finishing with a laugh.

I snapped my fingers and went back into my usual attire. I then made a magic small scale hologram of a pirate ship.
But not just any ship, a Man-of-war ship. A ship that was 60 meters long and traveled at 9 knots, armed with 124 canons, 4 at the bow, 8 at the stern, and 56 in each broadside. It had 3 masts, each with 4-5 black sails, and on each mast was a black flag. The middle flag had a skull that had green rings in the sockets, matching goggles, and crossed Darksabers.

Example of a Man-of-war.

I then changed each of the old fashioned cannons into coil guns, with a few smaller coil guns mounted on turrets on the bow, stern, and crows nests. I even placed a few small Ballistic missile launchers on the bow and stern. I also put in a few subwoofers, bass, and tweeters, all lined from bow to stern. I made the figurehead in the form of myself with sharp teeth and swords raised. No longer an old ship, now a brutal high tech sailing fortress.

Once I was satisfied with the hologram I moved it in front of me in line with the ocean so it would look real by perspective. Then I snapped my fingers to get rid of the hologram to reveal the real ship floating in the water. "Now that is awesome!" I said watching my Pokémon become amazed.

I snapped my fingers to drop the anchor, and it came splashing into the water. I then realized I haven't named the ship. "Now what to call it" I said to myself.

"Oh I know, THE HARBINGER, that is perfect" I said. "all aboard that's going aboard" I shouted.

We boarded the ship and I went straight for the wheel. I made a few hundred clones and grabbed the wheel. "alright boys lets head out" I said. "RELEASE ALL SAILS, RAISE ANCHOR, MAKE SOME NOISE" I shouted. I began hooking up my phone to the sound systems and playing pirate medley by Peter Hollens.

We all began singing along.

The ship set sail and began lifting out of the water and began heading into the Sky. "Everyone hold on we're heading for some choppy water!" I shouted.

Comments ( 2 )

hey, if anyone has read the story, read it again, and at the moment I’m running out of ideas. If it wasn’t already obvious, I need help, so leave a comment on what you want to happen next!

Login or register to comment