• Published 10th Nov 2020
  • 729 Views, 72 Comments

What if I Existed??? - SomePersonOnTheInternet



Exactly what the title says. What if I existed in Equestria? As a creature from the ether, no less!

  • ...
4
 72
 729

Bonus Mini-Chapter One: L a z y .

Bonus Mini-Chapter One: Lazy Morning


Onpolyx
Salene
Ophelia
Moone Stromhest


Moone woke, stretching and relaxing into her bed. Her wings were shadows, and she sent them to mingle with the natural shadows in the corners of the room so they wouldn’t accidentally solidify. She would collect them later, once she got up. For now, she was content to lay in the warmth of her bed, dozing in and out of wakefulness. Moone laid there for two hours, and somewhere along the way she had retrieved a book and had begun reading it. Her mind was still foggy, so she was more running her eyes over the words instead of actually reading, but she didn’t care. She could re-read it later.

A knock was heard on her door, and she rolled over, closing her book. Moone now laid almost perpendicular to the long side of her bed, and her shoulders hung off of it, legs bent at the knee in a successful attempt to make herself smaller. One hand rested on the blankets gathered at her waist, and the other hung limply over the edge of the bed. “Come in!” she said, loud enough to be heard through the door.

Onyx opened the door, poking his head in. “Mom, can you please- ... What are you doing?”

Moone giggled drowsily. She rolled over, lying on her bed correctly. She yawned and stretched again, flopping onto her pillow. “Being lazy.”

Onyx left and came back with his sister and Salene. “Mom, you need to get up. It’s ten in the morning.” Opal sighed.

The girl in the bed whined, not wanting to leave the warmth of her sheets. “Will you make me pancakes?” Salene smiled and nodded. “As soon as you teach me, I will!” she chirped. Moone smiled, and got up. She went to the corners of the room, dipping her hands into the shadows, the ones that made up her wings crawling up her arms and solidifying on her back. Reformed feathers ruffled and smoothed, settling back into position after being away for so long. Moone shook the lethargy out of her limbs and walked to the door, humming softly as she went.

“Alright, then kids. Let’s see if Twilight keeps any instant pancake mix in her pantry...” Cheers were heard from the teens following the winged girl out of the room, promises of blueberry syrup and cooking lessons being made. Onyx smiled, happy to have a family like this.