• Published 7th Nov 2020
  • 4,165 Views, 208 Comments

King Spike - Norwegian boy



Spike finds out that he is the son of the king and queen of the dragon kingdom

  • ...
17
 208
 4,165

Chapter 30: The Royal Ball part 4

Celestia and Luna’s private train was still on its way to Wiacaster and the royal ball. It was early morning and most of the ponies on the train was still in their beds, sleeping. In one of the room was Rainbow Dash and she was sleeping in her bed, but then a pink pony rose from the floor ready to prank her friend. Pinkie decided to try and poke Dash’s nose, the rainbow color pegasus just moved her nose a little and turned around, which upset Pinkie. Then Pinkie got an idea, she took out a signal horn from her mane and placed it near Dash, Pinkie then put a finger in her ear and pressed the button so it made a loud sound that scared Dash so much that she flew up into the roof and hit her head.

As soon as Dash landed on the ground with hard thumb, Pinkie started to roll on the floor laughing like a mad pony. “WHAT THE HELL PINKIE, ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME TO DEATH?” Dash asked screaming. It didn’t help, Pinkie was still laughing. “How did I end up sharing a room with you?” She asked while rubbing her aching head.

Pinkie managed to control herself. “It’s your own fault, you’re the one who had to threaten Applejack’s date.” Dash now remember.

Flashback

Yesterday, a 1 hour into the train ride. Applejack was talking with Rarity and Fluttershy while Pinkie was off doing her own thing. Abyssal was sitting by one of the windows, looking out as they passed by the landscape. Then Dash sat down on the other side of the table, she then study him.

Abyssal look at her. “Is there something I can help you with?” He asked her.

She look at him for a few second before she started to talk. “So, you and Applejack. For how long?”

Abyssal raised an eyebrow. “Why do you ask?” He couldn’t feel like he was interrogated.

“Just answer the question.” Dash started to get a little impatient.

Abyssal felt like had to answer so he decided to do it. “If you really want to know, I meet Applejack two month ago. A pony tried to steal some apples from and I stop him, after that we talk and that we started to date. End of story.”

Dash then got up and placed both hands on the table. She then leaned forward. “Listen pal, AJ is my friend and if I find out that you broke her heart, I will brake both of your legs.” Dash said in her most threatening voice she could managed.

Abyssal wasn’t sure what he heard. “Did you just threaten me?” Dash just keep looking at him with a threating look. “You know that I’m guard, right?”

Dash just smiled. “And I’m the element of honestly and you can’t arrest me because your not working right now.” Dash loved to see that Abyssal’s eyes widen, she was right.

Then a new voice spoke. “Maybe he can’t arrest you, but I can.”

Dash frozen when she heard that, she look behind her and saw that one of Luna’s guards stop up from the seat behind them, it was Shadow, captain for the Lunar guard.

Shadow walk over to Dash’s and stood before her. “He might not be working now but I am and I have no problem arresting you.” She said while crossing her arms, she also didn’t look happy.

Dash stood up to look tough, it didn’t work. “And where are you going to put me? The baggage cart?”

Shadow smiled. “Not a bad idea, I can place you there for the rest of the trip and when we reach Wiacaster, I can place you in one of the cells at the castle.” Shadow then grabbed Dash’s arm. “Let’s go.” Before they could leave.

Then Applejack notice what was going on with Dash, so she got up and walk towards them. “What’s going on?” Applejack asked them as she approached them.

Shadow spoke up. “Your friend Rainbow Dash just threatened Abyssal and I’m arresting her.”

Applejack gave her friend a disbelief look. “Seriously Dash? Why do you always do this? Why do you have to meddle in our life? You did it with Flutterhy and now you’re doing it with my life, why?” Dash open her mouth to speak but AJ cut her off by holding up a hand. “You know what? I don’t want to know. Go ahead, arrest her, I don’t care.”

Shadow was about to drag Dash away. “Oh come on, I was just looking out for you, we don’t know if Abyssal is going to break your heart or not.” I sounded like Dash was begging which was weird, she never beg.

Applejack had enough so she slap Dash in the face. “I don’t need your protection, I can look out for myself.” As much as AJ wanted to see Dash get arrested, maybe it was a little to harsh. “Captain Shadow, do you really have to arrested her?” She asked the bat pony.

Shadow thought for a second. “No, not really. Do you have another way we can punished her? She did threated a guard.”

Applejack had an idea and her evil smiled made Dash worried. “Pinkie.”

Then out of nowhere. “Yes?” The pink pony appeared, scaring Shadow. “what the hell…? Where did you come from?” Shadow asked the pink pony.

Pinkie just pointed where Rarity and Fluttershy sat. “From over there?” Shadow had no idea what just happened while Dash knew what Applejack had in mind.

End of Flashback

“Right.” Dash then stood up. “I guess this is my fault.” She was about to get some clothes when someone knock on the door.

“What in all that is holly are you two doing in there?” It was Luna.

“Nothing princess Luna, it’s just Pinkie being Pinkie.” Dash told her.

There was a moment of silence. “Well, stop that and get some breakfast. We well be arriving at Wiacaster train station in 90 minutes.” She then left. Dash and Pinkie decided to get some breakfast. After all had eaten, they headed to their room to pack.

Once the train arrived at Wiacaster all of them was marveled by the city, it was way bigger than Ponyville and Canterlot, it had to be bigger than both of them combine.

Then they saw a dragon silver dragon walking towards them. “Princess Celestia, princess Luna. Welcome to Wiacaster.” Said the dragon while bowing.

“You don’t have to do that Tomias.” Celestia told the dragon.

Tombias stood up. “If you say so.” He said with a smile on his face.

Celestia then turned to the rest. “Twilight friends and family, this Tomias and he’s a dragon knight.” Everyone waved at him. Well, almost everyone. Dash was her usual self. Not impressed. “I’m guessing you are here to escort us to the hotel?”

Tombias nodded. “That I am, if you all…” He stop talking when he saw Fluttershy hiding behind Rarity. “Have I done something wrong?” He asked them.

Celestia had no idea what he was talking about, but then she saw the problem. “For pet’s sake, he’s not dangerous Fluttershy. You can’t judge a dragon by his looks, if you want back to Ponyville I’m happy to teleport you there.” Now Fluttershy was even more afraid.

Rarity had to do something. “I will talk to her.” She told Celestia. Rarity then leaded Fluttershy away from the others, she then told the scared pegasus something, which they didn’t hear and when they came back Fluttershy didn’t look that afraid anymore.

The shy pegasus walk over to Tomias. “I’m sorry that I hided from you or insulted you, I’m afraid of dragons.” She said in her usual timid voice.

Tomias nodded in understanding. “I can understand being afraid, but you shouldn’t judge all dragons, not all of us are scary.” Fluttershy knew that he was right, but it wasn’t easy. “Now, if you all will follow me.” He then started to walk towards the castle and the ponies followed him.

Author's Note:

Yay, a new crappy chapter.

For a reason i'm keeping them short, I guess I'm lazy.

Abyssal Shield belongs to Shadow Hero.
Tomias belongs to Ebonis.