• Published 3rd Nov 2020
  • 217 Views, 8 Comments

Cutting In: An Odd Romance Story - Betty_Starlight



Lyra and Bonbon decide to take a new lover for companionship.

  • ...
 8
 217

Chapter Two: Bonbon

Doris frowns and looks down on her side of the bed and says, “Well uh, I usually just have toast and coffee?”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Sure thing Dory!”

Doris mutters to herself as she gets out bed and says, “You’re chipper in the morning… This annoys me…”

Bonbon giggles to herself as she scoots out of bed to her hooves on the floor and says, “Well, there’s three of us now. I guess it’s just Law of Averages that one of us probably wouldn’t be a morning person?”

“Uh, you’re not thinking of adding a fourth or anything are you?”

“Oh, heavens no Dory! I only needed a bit more company! Not a whole lot! You and Lyra should be fine!”

“Um, okay… And you wanted me?”

“Yes Dory! That’s exactly why I went through the trouble of getting you over here to have a sleepover with you! Because I wasn’t interested in you at all!”

Doris scowls and says, “Ouch!”

Bonbon trots around the bed as Doris sits up and rubs the back of her head with her forehoof. Bonbon looks up at Doris on the bed and says, “Sorry Dory, but you need to know that we do want you!”

“Okay Bonnie! I get it! Uh…”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Right! Two creams and no sugar, coming right up!” before beginning to trot towards the door.

Doris starts, “Oh, come on! This is literally day one!”

Bonbon giggles and says, “Some things just aren’t hard to figure out Dory!” shortly before reaching towards the knob with her right forehoof

Doris lowers her forehooves to her sides and says, “Okay, enough chit chat! Time is coffee!”

Bonbon snickers some more while turning the knob and says says, “Oh, of course!”

Doris gets out of bed as she says, “Well, since you’re already convinced that I’m a chronic coffee addict!”

Bonbon turns back as she opens the door and says, “Well, aren’t you?”

Doris frowns before saying, “Shut up!”

Doris then gets out of bed and trots to the door while muttering to herself, “Okay, apparently I’m spending the day with Bonbon!” while Bonbon is trotting to the kitchen.

Doris trots to the kitchen right as Bonbon is balancing two cups of coffee on her snout and trotting to the table. She sits one down on one side before saying, “Sit there, honey!” and then sets the other one down across from it.

Bonbon then trots back to the cabinet area with the four-slice toaster there and presses 4 slices of bread down as Doris sits on her end of the table. Doris mutters to herself, “Honey huh?”

Bonbon gets on her haunches in front of the toaster, “Alright babe! Just give me a few minutes!”

Doris calls back, “Okay Bonnie!”

Bonbon smiles as It soon pops and she takes each slice out with her forehooves and sets them on two plates, two per plate, side by side. Then she slides the butter open with her right forehoof and takes a knife in her teeth before using it to spread butter on all 4 slices of toast. She puts the knife down, looks back, and calls out, “Is raspberry jam okay Dory?”

“Sure Bonnie! That’s my favorite!”

Bonbon smiles as she grabs her other knife with her teeth, slides the jam jar to her with her right forehoof and pops it open with her left. Then she uses the knife to spread a nice layer of jam on each slice of toast and grabs one plate with her mouth and balances the other on her snout.

She smiles as she trots back to the kitchen this way as she says between her teeth, “Okay sweetie! Here it comes!” She gets to the table and sets her own plate down with her mouth before setting the snout plate in front of Doris. Then she sits at the other side of the table and smiles at her new love.

“Uh, thanks Bonnie!” Doris says before grabbing her precious blond elixir in her forehooves and gulping down a bit. She sets it down and says, “It’s pretty hot!”

Bonbon smiles once more and says, “Well gee Dory! It did just come out of the pot!” as she nuzzles Doris and giggles.

“Yeah… Hey! So, what did you want to do today Bonnie?”

“Well, I had something in mind for this afternoon, but I’ve got nothing for our morning together. Whatever you wanna do is fine Dory!”

“Huh…” Doris looks down and says, “Well, I usually just read and sip coffee on Saturday mornings?”

“Hmm… Well, we could head over to the go-kart track South of here. I like to ride them because it clears my head.”

Doris looks up at Bonbon with an interested expression, “I didn’t know there was a go-kart track in Ponyville?”

“It’s been there for about a year now Dory! Ponyville really isn’t that big! You don’t get out much do you?”

Doris grimaces as she says, “Well I don’t usually go to that area of town and there’s a lot of buildings over there!”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Yeah! And one big open area where the go-kart track is!”

Doris just sits in silence for a moment before saying in a lower tone, “You win this round Bonbon!”

Bonbon giggles and leans forward to kiss Doris and says, “Come on Dory! It’ll be fun!”

“Well it beats my regular schedule of “nothing” for the weekend? Sure Bonnie! Let’s go ride some go-karts!”

Bonbon nuzzles her again and says, “Atta girl!”

Doris picks up her toast with her forehooves and starts to munch on it. Bonbon sees this and start to do the same. Doris chases her toast with coffee before setting the cup down with her neck and asking, “So, when do they open?”

“Nine o’clock! It’s only 8:30 now and so we should be fine!”

Doris giggles and says, “Right, well we wouldn’t want to be late! I imagine they’d get upset?”

Bonbon giggles herself and says, “Okay! Got it! No rush!”

Doris takes another swig of her coffee and munches up the last of her toast in her forehooves before picking up the other slice.

Bonbon says, “Well it’s not like toast takes that long to eat?” before grabbing her other slice in her forehooves and chomping down on it.

“Eh, not usually?” Doris says before eating some of her toast.

Doris finishes her slice and Bonbon sees this before taking her last bite, chewing, and swallowing it. Then she leans over and kisses Doris on the lips and says, “I love you!”

“I uh, love you too Bonnie! But I uh…”

“Now Dory, I know a lot of this is new to you, so just relax okay?”

“Um…okay…”

Bonbon puts her right forehoof onto Doris’s left and says, “Do you need to talk baby?”

“Well yeah! I mean, I go from having nopony to love to there being two of you! Well, Lyra isn’t here right now, but still!”

“Doris?”

“Yes Bonbon?”

Bonbon looks into Doris’s green eyes as she strokes the fur of her forehoof with her own as she says, “Doris… I can’t describe the way I’ve felt about you, but…”

Doris widens her eyes and tightens her mouth as she asks, “But what?”

“But I know there’s something there… I wanted to be with you Doris…” Bonbon smiles, “I wanted to know you…”

Doris straightens her face and asks, “Is Lyra also gonna be this intense?”

Bonbon stops and pulls her forehooves back and crosses them while saying in a disgruntled tone, “What? I was just telling you how I feel!” before frowning at Doris.

“Oh!” Doris says before closing her eyes, “I am SO sorry Bonbon….” She opens her eyes before looking at Bonbon carefully for a moment… At that point, Doris realized what she had to say and so she said, “Bonbon… I’ll admit I was skeptical at first… But after your loving embrace last night and feeling you near me, I uh…” She looks down and then up as she says, “I’d rather not be without you right now…”

Bonbon smiles dimly and says, “I love you too Doris!”

Doris stretches her back on the chair and says, “So! Ready to take off Bonnie?”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Not quite!” before leaning over to kiss Doris on the lips and then smiling again as she says, “Now we can go!”

“Laying it on thick I see!” Doris says as she gets off the chair.

“Trying to be supportive!” Bonbon says as she gets off hers and scoots it under the table with her neck. She looks at Doris and asks, “Are you okay?”

“Oh yeah! Never been in a lesbian relationship and never been a three-way relationship! I’m not exactly cruising familiar territory here!”

“Oh gosh Dory! You’ve never loved a mare before? Well, how do you…”

Doris cuts her off and says, “I’ve watched a LOT of porn okay?”

Bonbon giggles and says, “Well yeah! When you’re alone, I guess you gotta…”

Doris cuts her off again and says, “Shut up!”

Bonbon giggles even harder as she stares at the floor while Doris grimaces at her.

“So um, are we doing this or are you just gonna laugh at what I do in my spare time?”

Bonbon looks up and says, “I’m sorry Dory! I really do love you uh, yes! Let’s go ride some go karts! We need to go ride go karts, right now!”*

The two ponies begin trotting away from Lyra and Bonbon’s house towards the go kart track to the South. Bonbon stops, looks up, and says, “It’s just over on the other side of that building there!” before pointing towards the bakery with her right forehoof.

“Oh, right! The big open area I never bothered to check out!”

Bonbon looks back at Doris, smiles, and says, “Well, you’ll never know what’s out there unless you take a look you know?”

“Well, I guess that’s right? Let’s go!”

Both ponies trot around the bakery and sure enough, Doris eventually sees a big track on the other side. Bonbon says, “Okay, we have to go to the office and pay to get our karts!”

Doris frowns and says, “Okay, where’s the office?”

“The big building on the right!”

“Oh uh, right! Let’s go!”

Both ponies trot to the main building on the right. Bonbon opens the door with her right forehoof and trots in with Doris behind her and Doris gets the door with her own right forehoof.

Doris is in the back of the office while Bonbon is talking to the red earth pony behind the counter. She then trots back to Doris and says, “Okay! We’re cleared for two karts! Let’s go!”

“Right” Doris says before turning to go out the track door on the far side of the office with Bonbon behind her. She looks at the expansive oval of the dirt track with a small concrete wall for the median. It’s surrounded with a bigger concrete wall. She imagines that’s to keep the karts from going off the track as she asks her new love, “Okay uh, where’s the karts?”

Bonbon says, “Over on your right Dory!”

Doris looks over to her right and sees a metal corral there with many go karts coming up on her right as she turns and begins to trot that direction. She turns to the corral and says, “So, any of these?”

While trotting near her right side, Bonbon says, “Any one you want!” before turning her neck to face the corral.

“Well, one is as good as the other?” Doris says before trotting to the kart on the far left and sitting on her haunches inside.

“Right!” Bonbon smiles before doing the same to the kart on Doris’s left.

Bonbon turns the key in the ignition with her right forehoof and hits the gas with her hind hoof before shouting “WAHOOO!!!!” as she takes off!

“Well, she probably doesn’t want me to just sit here while she rides her kart?” Doris mutters to herself before turning her own ignition and gently hitting the gas with her right hind hoof. The kart takes off quickly and Doris says, “WHOA!” It begins to stall when she suddenly lets off the gas before quickly hitting the gas again to get the machine running forward again. And then, she finally takes off!

Doris and Bonbon both fly around the track in their fast go karts.

They continue doing this for awhile before Doris suddenly feels something hit her kart from behind. She looks around and sees a smiling Bonbon there with a devious look in her eyes behind the wheel.

“Oh, hell no!” Doris mutters to herself as she turns back and slams the gas harder. She turns the wheel to bank off to the right side.

She tries to see back and gets slammed on her the left side of her kart from head on collision. This causes her kart to spin and she can make out Bonbon giggling each time she passes her field of vision. She hits the breaks to slow her vehicle to a more manageable speed before slamming the gas again and correcting her course with the wheel. She thinks to herself, “Well, she’s having fun? But this must not go unavenged!” Before turning her wheel to the left and circling around while riding the gas pedal hard with her hind leg.

She sees Bonbon’s car over on her right side as she circles the track and decides to get some revenge as she shunts the other kart with her own.

Doris can make out the earth pony giggling as she says, “Oh yeah?” before Bonbon’s kart curves slightly into Doris’s to shunt her. Doris can tell she’s holding back and that it’s all in good fun.

Doris smiles as she turns her wheel again to shunt Bonbon over on her right again before hitting the gas hard again with her forehoof.

Doris can make out a go kart engine approaching in her rear view before her machine stalls because it’s been hit from behind.

Doris looks behind and says, “I can go all day Bonnie!” before turning back and hitting the gas again with her hind hoof.

“Bring it!” She hears Bonbon shout from behind her.

The two ponies play like this for most of the morning before Bonbon finally drives her kart back to the corral. Doris sees this and cuts her wheel to the side to head there herself.

Doris disembarks from her kart once it’s parked in the corral. She trots over to the door and opens it with her forehoof to see a smiling Bonbon in the office. She trots into the office as she shuts the door and says, “Wow! I’ve never done that before Bonbon!”

“Yeah, that was great! Lyra never comes to the go kart track with me!”

Doris scrunches her mouth and asks her, “So is that why I’m here? Because you want to play on go-karts?”

“Doris! Knock it off already! We already said we wanted you and that’s really all there is to it! ALL of you, including the part that now likes go-karts!” Bonbon says as she smiles at Doris.

Doris starts, before trotting to her, smiling, and hugging her as she says, “I’m sorry Bonnie…”

Bonbon returns the hug and says, “It’s okay Dory… I know this is still new to you…”

“Years!”

Bonbon giggles and says, “Right! It’s been years for you… I understand…” before hugging Doris even tighter.

“Lots of porn!”

“Hush now Dory. It’s okay now. I got you…”

The two ponies break their embrace and Doris looks over and asks, “So, Bonnie! What’s next?”

“Well, that was a lot of fun, but why don’t we hit up the café again for some lunch?”

“Sounds good!” Doris says before she trots over to the door and opens it before trotting out.

Bonbon follows her and both ponies begin trotting East towards the café.

Doris says, “Okay, I just have to know… Of all the mares in town, why me?”

Bonbon looks at Doris trotting to her left and says, “Because you’re very sweet Doris. You have a wonderful smile that lights up the room. And I love your personality!”

“Well, how does Lyra feel about me?”

“I think she’s warming up to you Dory! I know I am!”

“Hmm, well there’s two of you! I guess I should just deal with one of you at a time?”

“Except when we’re all together!”

“Right! And then, TOTAL MAYHEM!”

Bonbon snickers and says, “Well, it’s not like we’re not all there for each other?”

“Right! But this is so weird for me!”

“Yeah I know! I’ve never done this before either, but I really did like you and wanted to try it out!”

“So, is that all I am to you Bonbon? An experiment?”

Bonbon stops trotting before Doris does the same. She looks at the indigo Pegasus and says, “Oh gosh, no Dory! I didn’t mean it like that!” She regains composure as the Pegasus straightens her stance, looks up at Doris, smiles, tilts her head to the left, and continues, “Since Lyra made it known to me that she was open to the idea of a third lover, we talked it over… I remembered seeing you during our weekly visits on Thursday… I remembered our witty conversations and I remembered your smile… I also remembered how sweet you were… I like you Doris!” before straightening her head.

Doris looks down and says, “Well uh, I kinda like you too Bonnie…” She looks back up and says, “And I do want to be with you…”

Bonbon frowns and asks, “So, what’s the problem?”

Doris looks down and says, “I-I’m sorry…”

Bonbon gets closer, puts her right forehoof under Doris’s chin to bring her face to hers and says, “It’s okay Dory…”

“You sure Bonnie?”

“Yeah, I mean, we kinda just threw you into this really, but we just didn’t know what else to do?”

Doris smiles dimly and says, “Yeah… I wouldn’t know how to start either. Uh, thanks Bonbon…”

“I love you Doris!” Bonbon says before slowly kissing the Pegasus mare.

After a moment, Bonbon pulls back from Doris’s face. Doris smiles, giggles, and says, “Yeah… Hey, I’m hungry! Let’s go eat!”

Bonbon looks at the Pegasus with a piercing glare as she asks, “You okay Doris?”

“Well, we’ve already been over how we’re all together last night and so I don’t think there’s anything left to talk about right now?”

Bonbon removes her forehoof to set it down as she says, “Okay Dory… But if you have any problems!”

“Yeah yeah! Talk to you and Lyra about it! I’ve been in a relationship before Bonnie!”

“Right! Well…”

Doris widens her eyes and says, “Well, let’s go eat before this gets even weirder!” **

“Right!” Bonbon says as she turns to start trotting towards the café to the distance on the left.

Doris sees this and turns to trot next to her.

The two ponies see the café building coming up. Doris trots up and opens the door before saying, “After you sweetie pumpkin pie!”

Bonbon giggles as she trots in and says, “Oh, now who’s laying it on thick?”

“Had to make you pay!” Doris says as she grins and walks into the restaurant

The two ponies sit down at the table on the far side of the restaurant. Doris looks into Bonbon’s eyes and says, “Look! I’m really sorry about what I said earlier….” She looks down. “I guess I’m just not used to being with somepony anymore?”

She feels a hoof move on top of her right forehoof and looks up to the yellow earth pony who owns it as Bonbon says in a sweet soft feminine voice, “It’s okay Dory… I was by myself for two years before meeting Lyra and learning love again… I understand….”

Doris opens her eyes and stares into Bonbon’s, “R-really Bonbon? You’ll forgive me?”

Bonbon softly nuzzles the Pegasus as she says, “It’s okay Dory… I know what it’s like and I’m here for you!”

Doris chuckles and says, “Wow! Uh, good thing I wasn’t with Lyra today!”

Bonbon giggles herself and says, “Don’t be so sure Dory! We were talking about you for weeks you know?”

“Am I really that interesting?”

Bonbon nuzzles her again and says, “Well, what if I said you are?”

“Huh?”

Just then, Bonbon sees a pink waitress with a yellow mane in a short bun and short flowing tail trotting over to their table with two menus in her unicorn magic. She says to the two mares, “Hi! I’m Abigail and I’ll be your waitress this afternoon! And what may I get the couple to drink?” before setting their menus down on either side and magically taking out a small pad and paper from the right side of her saddlebags over to her front.

Bonbon speaks up first, “I’ll have berry juice please! What do you want Dory?” as she looks over at the Pegasus.

Doris looks at Abigail and says, “Coffee, two creams!”

Abigail jots down a couple of things on the pad as she says, “Berry juice and blond coffee! Coming right up!” before putting the items away in her right pocket and trotting off towards the kitchen.

Doris looks back to Bonbon and asks her, “Well, the town knows you’re with Lyra, right? Won’t they start to say things if they see us kissing and nuzzling in a restaurant together?”

Bonbon smiles and says, “We also knew this would come up! Tell me something Doris, is it their lives we’re living?”

“Um, no?”

Bonbon’s brows furrow as she continues, “Exactly! We’re living our own lives!” Bonbon leans closer to Doris and nuzzles, “So let them talk if they like! I don’t care! I want my Dory!” And then softly kisses a wide-eyed and almost panic-stricken Doris.

Bonbon breaks and smiles at Doris as she exclaims, “You just don’t care, do you?”

Bonbon nuzzles Doris once more and says, “Nope!”

“Wow!” Doris says as Bonbon moves back.

Then, Abigail trots out of the kitchen while using her magic to hold a small tray with a coffee mug and a tall glass of red liquid on it. She gets to their table and sets the tray down in the center before saying, “And is the couple ready to order?”

Doris widens her eyes as she says, “Oh gosh! I hadn’t even looked at the menu!” as Abigail gets everypony’s drinks to their portions of the table.

Bonbon, still leaning to Doris, looks over at Abigail and says, “That’s fine! Bring us two hayloaf sandwiches! One for each of us please Abigail!”

Abigail jots down her order on the pad and puts it away in her saddlebag again before saying, “Two hayloaf sandwiches! Coming right up!” And then turns to trot away back to the kitchen area.

Doris looks back at Bonbon and says, “So I’m guessing those are good?”

Bonbon turns to nuzzle her again as she says, “Yup! I know you’ll like it baby!”

Doris smiles dimly as she says, “Okay darling… I trust you…”

Bonbon smiles and says, “There we go!” and kisses Doris, who can now only relax as she surrenders to love.

Bonbon breaks a moment later and Doris smiles and says, “This is weird though… I keep thinking about Lyra…”

Bonbon nuzzles her and says, “Her Dory-time comes tomorrow! We’ll see her later when we get back home though!”

“Dory-time? What the? Um…” Doris looks down as she says, “I guess I am special to both of you?”

“Well that was the idea you know?” Bonbon says as she tilts her head to the right. “Us, all being helpful and supportive of one another? Like a regular relationship, but with more directions! And…” she straightens her head and nuzzles Doris once more, “you need some extra help because you weren’t here earlier!”

Doris giggles nervously and says, “Um, sure!”

Then Bonbon sees Abigail coming out of the kitchen once more with a larger tray in her magical grasp. Bonbon straightens herself out to her chair as Doris does the same. Abigail trots to the table and sets the tray down in the center with two plates on it, each containing a juicy hayloaf sandwich and floats one to Doris and Bonbon’s fronts each with a distinctive blue glow. Doris sees a big, delicious sandwich there on her plate waiting for her!

Abigail then picks up the tray and floats it to her right side, while making sure to avoid Doris’s head as she says, “There you are! Enjoy your food!” before trotting away to the kitchen with the tray in her blue tow.

“Oh wow! This actually looks delicious!” Doris says.

“Yeah I know! You think maybe we should stop loving each other and eat now?”

Doris, already knowing what this means, just says, “Yeah probably? I mean, there’ll be time for more love later?”

Bonbon chuckles as she picks up her sandwich in her forehooves and says, “Of course Dory! Always!” and then takes a hearty bite.

Doris sees this and picks up her own sandwich with her forehooves to munch down on it.

It’s strange for Doris because whenever she looks at Bonbon, she’s always smiled at. At another point, she chances a nuzzle and Bonbon reciprocates by nuzzling her back and smiling. She tests the waters like this once more by choosing to give Bonbon a loving peck later after Bonbon had swallowed and this only seemed to elate the earth pony. Doris had trouble trusting other ponies, but by the time the meal was through, it became obvious to the Pegasus mare than Bonbon did love her and enjoy her company.

Doris sips her coffee and asks Bonbon, “So, what’s next?”

Bonbon giggles and sips her drink as she says, “I dunno Dory? I mean, we could always go back to our house and snuggle?”

Doris starts as she ponders on this a moment and then she says, “Well, maybe we can do something in town instead?”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Alright! Candy shop it is!”

Doris looks over at her, frowns, and says, “Really Bonbon? But you work there!”

“So? I like candy!”

“Well, I don’t know what else we could do?”

Bonbon then straightens her face and says mechanically, “You will go with me to the shop and eat candy!”

Doris widens her eyes and scrunches her mouth as she says, “I don’t really get a choice, do I?”

Bonbon smiles and giggles as she says, “Not if you’re with me, you don’t!”

Doris smiles back and says, “Well, your name is Bonbon!”

“Exactly!” Bonbon says as she gets off her chair to her left and scoots it back with her right forehoof. “Let’s pay and go!”

Doris gets off her chair to her right and scoots in her chair with her left forehoof and says, “Okay uh…”

Bonbon smiles as she gets two bits from her saddlebags and places them on the table. Then she says, “I’ll go get the check!” before trotting off to the front counter. Doris then stares at the table with two empty plates on it and two mostly empty drink glasses. She suddenly smiles to herself just thinking about Bonbon and the fun they just had there.

She starts out of it as she hears Bonbon near the door saying to her, “Come on Doris! Let’s go eat some candy!”

“Okay Bonnie!” Doris calls back as she gets off her chair and scoots it in with her right flank before trotting towards the door.

The two ponies begin trotting to the West towards the candy shop as Doris finally says, “Bonnie?”

Bonbon stops and looks at her as she says, “Yeah Dory?”

Doris stops and turns to face her and says, “I love you!”

“Is something wrong Dory?”

Doris smiles and says, “No… I think everything is alright now…”

“Well then let’s go! Time is candy!”

Doris snickers and says, “Oh of course!”

The two ponies make it to the candy shop and Bonbon opens the door on their left with her forehoof, bows, and says, “Would the lovely lady care to enter?”

“Ah! But of course!” Doris says as she trots inside.

She sees a large glass display case with many treats on two shelves on the right next to a counter on the other side. There’s also two tables, each with two chairs in the main shop area.

Bonbon trots in beside her on her left and confidently trots forward to the counter. The tan stallion behind the counter recognizes her and says, “Oh hey Bonnie! What’s going on?”

Doris trots just behind her to the counter on the right.

“Hey Mac! This is Doris! The one I was telling you about. Uh, get me some orange slices and some of those raspberry gummies!” She looks over and says, “So, what would you like Dory?”

Doris shrinks and says, “Well, millionaires is fine… And some of those chocolate covered almonds!” She looks at Bonbon and says, “If we’re gonna be together, you should probably know I like chocolate more than is legal!”

Bonbon giggles and says, “Good to know”

The stallion says, “Alright, you got it Bonnie! Go sit down at the table now and I’ll bring it to you!”

“Thanks Mac!” Bonbon says before trotting over to the table on the right side near Doris.

Doris sees her move and trots to the table herself before sliding out the chair, opposite to the counter, with her teeth and moving forward to sit there on her haunches.

Bonbon smiles and sits down herself this way.

“So, you told the ponies you work with that you were doing the three-way thing?”

Bonbon frowns and says, “Well, I kinda had to! I mean, they all know I’m with Lyra and if they saw me here with another pony, well…”

“So uh, they’re okay with it?”

Bonbon smiles and looks into Doris’s eyes as she says, “I dunno? Probably?”

“Wow!”

“What?”

“You’re not worried that they won’t accept you?”

Bonbon smiles and says, “Well, they already know I’m a lesbian?”

“Yeah, but we see lesbians all the time! Not too many three-way relationships though?”

“Hmm?” Bonbon says as she turns her eyes to the ceiling. “How about, you let me worry about explaining things to my coworkers alright?”

Doris smiles and says, “Sounds good to me!” as she sees Mac balancing two plates on his snout and trotting towards them.

He sets the plates down on the table to the side and says, “Alright ladies! Enjoy!” smiles and then turns to trot off. Mac disappears somewhere behind the counter and the earth and Pegasus mares are left alone together.

Bonbon smiles and decides to make the first moves as she leans over to nuzzle Doris and says, “I love you Dory!”

Doris smiles and says, “I love you too Bonnie…”

Bonbon gets some of the gummies with her forehooves and proceeds to cautiously munch on them before she looks over at Doris and says with her mouth still half full, “Try the raspberries with the almond chocolates Dory!”

“Um, okay Bonnie…” Doris says before she scoops up some of her chocolate covered almonds with her right forehoof and gets the raspberry gummies with her left. She says, “Okay! Here goes!” before putting the chocolate covered nuts in her mouth followed by the gummy candies. She munches down on an explosion of fruity nutty flavor in her mouth with chocolate overtones. She smiles at the delicious new flavor she had discovered.

“Good right?”

“Mhm!” Doris says with her mouth full of candy.

Bonbon nuzzles Doris and says, “I’m glad you like it baby!” before grabbing a millionaire with her right forehoof and biting into it with a smile on her face that just screamed “SEX!” to Doris. Doris couldn’t help but grin at this yellow earth pony enjoying her treats.

“Hey! Aren’t you gonna have a millionaire Dory?”

“I was getting there!” Doris exclaims as she reaches to the plate with the chocolatey treats on them and obtains one with her forehooves. She aggressively bites into the morsel as Bonbon stares and giggles softly at her.

Doris nuzzles Bonbon and smiles.

“This is great right?” Bonbon says before getting some orange slices in her forehooves and devouring some of them greedily.

“Yup! I don’t usually come here, except on Thursdays…”

“Well, sometimes, it’s fun to shake things up Dory!” Bonbon says as she smiles and chances another gentle peck on Doris’s lips.

“Yeah…” Doris can only smile at her new love for a moment before deciding to take another, less aggressive bit into her millionaire.

“Something on your mind baby?” Bonbon asks before she fetches some more orange slices with her right forehoof.”

“Yeah… Tell me something Bonnie… Where do you see our relationship going? I mean, all of us? What exactly do you want from me?”

Bonbon smiles and puts her left forehoof on Doris’s right as she says, “That’s simple baby… I want you… I want your love!”

Doris smiles and says, “I know that Bonnie, but…” she looks down.

“But what honey?”

Doris curves her mouth and says, “I just keep thinking that I’m probably gonna move in with you and Lyra later?”

Bonbon starts to laugh hysterically as the Pegasus can only stare on in silence. She composes herself a moment later and says, “Okay Dory! Now who’s moving too fast? Look! We’re here at the candy shop together and we have many yummy treats! Why don’t we just enjoy the here and now instead huh? We’ll worry about that when the time comes!”

Doris looks down and softly giggles as she says, “Yeah I think too much don’t I?”

“Yeah, you sure do! Look! I like you baby! Why ruin the present with thoughts of the future? Lets just have a good time!”

“Sounds good to me!” Doris says as she fetches some of the orange slices she had neglected earlier with her forehooves and eats some. She chews and swallows before saying, “Wow! These are really good! I’ve never had these before!”

“Well…trying new things is fun right?”

“A lot of times, sure!” Doris says as she smiles at the earth pony.

Bonbon then notices the time and says, “Oh dear! Hey Dory, uh, we gotta go! Lyra will be getting home soon!”

“Oh wow!” Doris exclaims.

Bonbon instinctively puts the candy away using her mouth and right saddlebag. Doris suddenly wonders if she stashes any “emergency candy” in there, but decides not to ask when she says, “Okay, that’s all of it! Let’s go!”

“Right!” Bonnie says before yelling, “Later Mac!”

Doris hears an inaudible shout coming from the back area as she gets off her chair and scoots it in with her neck. She trots to the door and Bonbon is also off her chair by this point and right behind her.

The two ponies then trot Northeast to Lyra and Bonbon’s house.

Bonbon says on the way, “I hope she’s not mad if we’re late?”

“Well uh, you were supposed to have a good time with me, right?”

“Yeah, I know that! But now I got two lovers to worry about!”

“Okay here’s an idea Bonnie! We’ll both be super affectionate if she’s already there! That way, she won’t think too much about how we’re late!”

Bonbon looks over at Doris and says, “Wow! You’re pretty devious Dory!”

Doris looks over and smiles back at her as she says, “And you’re not? You’ve been trying to get me to try new things all day!”

“Well of course! I want to show you what I enjoy and get to know you while I’m at it!”

Doris straightens her face and says, “Okay, that makes sense!”

The two ponies trot up to the cottage to see a green unicorn in front of them, using her magic to pull out a key from her saddlebags. Bonbon trots up first and says, “Oh hey Lyra!”

Lyra looks back at Bonbon and says, “Oh hey Bonnie!” She looks beyond the earth pony and says, “Hi Dory!” she looks down at Bonbon and asks her, “Did you two have a fun time while I was away?”

(To be continued…)