• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 1,017 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Paw Patrol: Time is Magic - Tidal Wave2



Twilight and the Paw Patrol are set on protecting Prince Leon from Mayor Humdinger, but there's an even bigger threat in the shadows

  • ...
5
 6
 1,017

Twilight Story: Railway and 2nd Encounter

"Guys, Humdinger is heading for Equestria!" Twilight said. "I need to stop that train."

"What about us?" Spike asked.

"I want you to stay, just in case of an ambush. The town needs all the protection it can get."

"Ya got it Twi." Applejack said as she took off with Spike following. Twilight quickly headed for the train station and followed the rails to the portal to Equestria. After 10 minutes, she spotted an armored train and dove after it. Twilight was about to enter it and grab Leon, but she heard a familiar voice coming from inside.

"Take that you fat bastard! You give mayor's a bad name!" It was Rainbow Dash. Twilight used her magic to freeze the wheels on the train, and it stopped. After a bit, Rainbow Dash burst from the train and saw Twilight. "Twilight! There you are! The prince is in the 3rd car!" Twilight nodded and climbed in. After a minute, Twilight came out with Leon on her back and turned to Rainbow.

"Thanks Rainbow!" Twilight said.

"No problem." Rainbow Dash replied. "I'll keep Humdinger busy." Twilight ran off with Leon. Eventually, they came into an abandoned railyard.

"Thanks Twilight." Leon said. "I knew you'd come back." Twilight nodded, but she saw something headed straight for them. She jumped out of the way just in time to avoid a beam of magic. Twilight and Leon turned to see a familiar unicorn.

"You again!" Twilight shouted. Moonstone just growled in response.

"This time there will be no more interruptions! The Iblis Trigger... must die!" He shot a beam at Twilight, who dodged by teleporting away. However, Moonstone expected this. Right when Twilight reappeared, he used hi magic to hold her in place. Leon wanted to do something to help.

"So how was your walk, your majesty?" Leon turned and saw Humdinger in a robot suit, who grabbed him and began to fly off. Twilight noticed this and tried to escape, but Moonstone's magic was too strong

"It's time to put an end to this once and for all!" Moonstone was about to strike when he noticed something falling toward him. He jumped back in time to avoid a German Shepard Pup in a Police uniform. "What? Mephiles! Why are are you getting in the way!?" The pup stood up as he looked at the silver stallion.

"I'm Chase. Chase Shepard!" Chase turned to Twilight who smiled and nodded. After Twilight took off to follow Humdinger again, Chase turned back to Moonstone and started snarling at the teenaged stallion. Later, Leon was in a hovercraft with Humdinger and was trying to think of a way out.

"You have nowhere to go." Humdinger said. "You may as well give up."

"I refuse to stay within your containment any longer!" Leon replied.

"So, what're you gonna do about it?" Humdinger smirked. "Do you plan to jump?" Leon was unsure at first, but he looked down and saw Twilight far below. The prince turned and grinned at Mayor Humdinger.

"Hasta la vista... baby!" Leon leaped off the aircraft, surprising Humdinger. Twilight reacted fast and caught Leon on her back. "Thanks Twilight!" The alicorn nodded, charged her horn and fired a magic beam at Humdinger's aircraft. The mayor was sent flying and screaming, cursing his luck. When he was gone, Twilight turned to Leon.

"Are you okay?" Leon nodded. "That was a risky move."

"Well, I was desperate." Leon said. "I owe you a lot, Twilight." Twilight smiled, then something caught her eye. "Twilight?" Leon turned where the princess was looking and his eyes widened at the sight of a large pond surrounded by flowers. "Woah, I've never seen anything so beautiful. Have you Twilight?"

"There are many places me and my friends have seen on our adventures." Twilight answered. "Beautiful, unique and scary." Leon turned back to Twilight.

"When you defeat Humdinger, you'll leave won't you?" Twilight nodded after a little silence. "I was very scared sometimes, but I still really enjoyed this journey. It gave me the chance to experience the excitement others go through."

"Being royalty isn't easy." Twilight started. "But we both do our jobs because we love our lands. As well as all of our citizens. That's one of the reasons that before Cozy Glow was sent to this world, I was thinking of giving her another chance." Leon nodded.

"Twilight, when you leave to go on another quest, please remember this one."

"Of course I will." Twilight said. Leon was about to cry tears of joy, but stopped himself by embracing Twilight. "Leon... smile." The two remained in the flower-filled area for a bit before Leon decided it was time to head back to Adventure Bay.