• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 1,006 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Paw Patrol: Time is Magic - Tidal Wave2



Twilight and the Paw Patrol are set on protecting Prince Leon from Mayor Humdinger, but there's an even bigger threat in the shadows

  • ...
5
 6
 1,006

Twilight Story: Iblis

Chase, Skye and Marshall were outside Manehattan, in a dark canyon. They've been waiting for a while, and Marshall was starting to get impatient.

"What's taking them so long?" And to answer his question; Twilight, Spike and Applejack arrived. "Finally! You guys are so slow!" The group ignored the Dalmatians complaint.

"Did you guys find a crystal?" Chase asked.

"No." Spike replied. "But we found out if we don't get back, Leon will die in a crash! Plus, there's some weird guy who looks like you."

"What? Looks like me?"

"Eeyup." Applejack confirmed. "Except he was pale and had glowin' eyes."

"Who on Earth would that be?" Skye asked.

"Maybe he's Chase's evil twin!" Marshall suggested.

"I don't think that's entirely possible." Chase said. "For one, this is hundreds of years from our time."

"Also, we didn't exactly find a Harmony Crystal, but we got a signal coming from there!" Spike said pointing. The group turned to see a darker and deeper part of the canyon.

"Y-You M-Mean in there?" Marshall asked in fear. Chase put a paw on Marshall's shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll go together." Marshall nodded at Chase, who smiled in response. "Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!" He said before taking off towards the canyon with the rest of the group following him.


"That fat menace loves to hear his lips flap," Spike said. "he clearly isn't very bright either."

"I agree." Skye said. "We saved his life multiple times, and yet he continues to wreck havoc." The others nod in agreement as they come to a stone bridge. They look across and notice a volcano in the distance. The group could see lava flowing from it, but something was weird about it; the lava was violet.

"Wow!" Marshall said. "That's something you don't see everyday. This is quite a view." The group looked at the bridge. "Well, come on." Marshall was about to cross when Twilight stopped him.

"Wait! This way's no good!"

"What're you talking about?" Marshall asked in confusion. "It's a stone bridge, it's perfectly safe." Marshall took one step forward and the bridge collapsed. "WHOA!!!" Luckily, Marshall scooted back before he could fall. "Whoa, thanks Twilight!"

"How'd you know?" Chase asked.

"She's Twilight Sparkle," Skye said. "she knows everything."

"I actually noticed that the bridge unstable." Twilight said. "We'll have to fly across. Spike, you carry Marshall. Skye, you carry Chase and I'll take Applejack." The group nodded before they glided across the gap. Afterwards, they continued on the path and ran into some monsters made of lava. Twilight and Marshall were able to destroy them so the group could continue. Eventually, the group arrived at the end of the canyon, in an area surrounded by that violet lava from earlier.

It was then that Skye smelled something. The cockapoo looked up and gasped.

"Guys look!" Everyone raised their heads to see a glowing red crystal in the air. "Ruff Wings!" Skye activated her jetpack and flew up to the crystal. She looked at it for a bit and smiled. "I found a Harmony Crystal!" Skye reached out to grab it, but Chase's ear twitched when he heard something nearby.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!!"

Suddenly, flames erupted in front of Skye, scaring her back to the ground. The group looked ahead and saw a creature rise from the lava. The creature was in the form of a Flaming snake with one eye.

"W-What is that thing!?" The Cockapoo asked in surprise and fright. The creature looked down at the group and let out a loud roar as it dove for them.

"Watch out!" The group quickly dodged the monster's attack and skid across the ground. Marshall spotted something on the monster; it's eye looked like a weak spot. Suddenly, the creature sent lava rocks towards the group. Luckily, Twilight caught them in her magic.

"Twilight, hold those for a moment." Marshall said before turning to Chase. "Chase, on my signal shine your flashlight in the monster's eye." Chase nodded and activated his pup-pack.

"Ruff! Flashlight!" The flashlight came out, preparing for Marshall's command. The Monster turned towards the group.

"Now!" Chase turned his flashlight on, blinding the monster. "Twilight, throw the rocks at his face!" Twilight nodded and hurled the molten stones at the creature. "Ruff! Water Cannon!" Marshall's pup-pack activated and and started spraying water onto the beast. Seeing this, Spike got an idea. The dragon flew close to the lava and breathed fire into it, causing it to hit the monster in the same area it was getting sprayed. Hard rock began to form around the monster, trapping it. Soon, the beast was completely trapped and Skye grabbed the crystal, but the rock started to crack.

"Everyone! Gather around!" Twilight shouted. The group quickly ran to Twilight, who lit up her horn and teleported them all back to the destroyed Manehattan before the monster broke free. The group appeared in the city and sighed in relief.

"Good move back there Twi," Applejack said. "Ya really saved our flanks." The group nodded.

"Maybe that creature was the reason this all happened." Skye suggested.

"Maybe," Twilight said. "but we don't know for sure. Right now, we need to get back." She pulled out the green Harmony Crystal in her right hoof, while Chase did the same with the red Harmony Crystal in his right paw. Twilight and Chase nod to each other before raising the Crystals.

"Magic Control!" A hole in space appeared before the team. Twilight proceeded to jump through it, followed by Spike, then Applejack. The pups were about to enter, but Chase heard something.


The Equestrian trio landed in the streets of Adventure Bay. They stood up in relief.

"Looks like we all made it back in one piece." Spike said. He looked around and to his confusion, he couldn't see Chase and the other pups. "Hey. Where's Chase, Skye and Marshall?"

"Hmm, maybe they were transported to a different area." Twilight said. "Don't worry about them, they're not just any old group of pups." Twilight turned and saw a newspaper on the ground. She picked it up and read it. Apparently, Mayor Humdinger was recently spotted heading for the train station and getting on the train that leads to the public portal to Equestria.