• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 1,008 Views, 6 Comments

My Little Paw Patrol: Time is Magic - Tidal Wave2



Twilight and the Paw Patrol are set on protecting Prince Leon from Mayor Humdinger, but there's an even bigger threat in the shadows

  • ...
5
 6
 1,008

Prologue

About a couple year's back, there was a trio of villain's who tried to take over the land of Equestria. This Trio was known as; The Legion of Doom. A centaur named; Tirek, a changeling queen known as; Chrysalis, and pegasus filly named; Cozy Glow. After they were defeated, the trio was punished by being turned into stone. Today's ruler of Equestria; Twilight Sparkle, wasn't proud of that, and neither was a pegasus stallion named; Tidalwave. Boy, was he pissed. So pissed, that he committed insubordination and freed Cozy Glow from her prison and sent her to a land known as Adventure Bay. This town had heroes who were a group of puppies known as; The Paw Patrol. Chase the police pup, Skye the air pup, Rocky the recycling pup, Rubble the construction pup, Zuma the aquatic pup, Marshall the fire pup, Everest the snow pup and Tracker the jungle pup.

Cozy quickly became friends with the team and their 10 year old leader; Ryder. She ended up becoming a member of the team and helped the town. But soon, she was brought back to Equestria and with the pups help, killed a demon pretending to be Celestia.

Afterwards, Equestria and Adventure Bay united and the Paw Patrol began helping citizens in both worlds. Heck, they even helped Twilight and her friends reform other villains like; Tirek, Chrysalis and King Sombra. Eventually, Cozy met 4 other members of the Paw Patrol; Tuck, Ella, Sweetie and Rex. They had even more fun together and it turned out that Sweetie was a lot like Cozy.

Soon, in Adventure Bay a prince from Equestria would be visiting in honor of the sun festival. However, there was a man named Humdinger who was going to ruin it. This story has 3 main heroes: Twilight Sparkle, Chase and Moonstone Justice. And they each have their own side to the story.