• Published 28th Sep 2020
  • 1,967 Views, 19 Comments

Tales of Poofquestria - Nido_King



In the magical land of Equestria, hidden high up in the Foal Mountains, was a small town called Poofquestria, a strange and silly little town with an even stranger and sillier custom...

  • ...
27
 19
 1,967

Prologue

In the magical land of Equestria, hidden high up in the Foal Mountains, was a small town called Poofquestria. A silly name perhaps, and one you wouldn’t be able to find on any official maps, as only half whispered rumours even hinted at the town’s fabled existence. This ensured that only those actively looking for Poofquestria would be able to find it, a small safety measure given the town’s unusual founding principles.

For the most part, the small idilic town was no different than any other town despite its secretive location. The town had a small population of only a couple hundred ponies, giving it a very “every pony knows every pony” feel to it. The town was also surprisingly self-sufficient, outside of a small list of necessary imports to keep the townsfolk happy. The one thing that set it apart from every other town in Equestrian would become painfully obvious the moment anyone entered the town.

For you see, in Poofquestria, every pony no matter their gender or species wore diapers. And not just any diapers either, but massive, padding filled diapers that resembled overstuff pillows, were covered in a never ending variety of cute and adorable prints, and caused every pony to walk with an adorably pronounced waddle. To the ponies who lived in Poofquestria, diapers to them were little more than a normal piece of clothing, like how a mare might wear a dress or a stallion might wear a shirt to go out. Barely any pony so much as batted an eye at seeing their friends and neighbours walking around in such poofy, foalish garments every minute of everyday, except to occasionally stop and compliment them on their diaper’s thickness, cute designs, or to politely point out that the pony was in need of a change.

Whether they used their diapers as simply clothing or for their “intended purpose” was also an accepted practice within the town. Among the ponies who called the town home included those who had one way or another been rendered completely incontinent and had sought out a place they could live without needing to hide or live in shame for what they couldn’t control, ponies who were not incontinent but still enjoyed using their diapers either at all times or only whenever they felt the desire to do so, and ponies who wore but did not use their diapers for such purposes at all and simply enjoyed the feeling of having their plot enveloped in thick and fluffy padding at all times.

No matter their reason, what had lead them all to Poofquestria in the first place was their love of big, poofy diapers, and it was that love that helped them to live in peace with one another, free to enjoy themselves without feeling ashamed of their odd or taboo desires, the town motto proudly proclaiming, “A Diapered Pony is a Happy Pony!”

And it is here, where our many tales begin.