• Published 28th Sep 2020
  • 1,962 Views, 19 Comments

Tales of Poofquestria - Nido_King



In the magical land of Equestria, hidden high up in the Foal Mountains, was a small town called Poofquestria, a strange and silly little town with an even stranger and sillier custom...

  • ...
27
 19
 1,962

Tea Time

Like most towns in Equestrian, social gatherings with friends around drinks and food were a staple in the town of Poofquestria. Once such group met every Thursday at the lead member’s house, largely focused on gossiping and talking about everything new that had happened to them over the week.

“She did not!” One of the ponies, a unicorn mare with a light yellow coat and gold coloured mane with a white swirl in it named Honeycomb Swirl, gasped as she looked towards her friend. True to her namesake, Honeycomb was wearing a bright yellow diaper with little bee prints all over it.

“Oh, mark my diapers, she did! Can you believe it?” Confirmed another unicorn mare by the name of Silk Heart, who was a light pink mare with a light red mane. Just like Honeycomb, Silk Heart was wearing a poofy diaper that matched her namesake, covered in little designs of hearts.

The third member of their group, a yellow earth pony mare with a light green mane named Daffodil, giggled loudly along with her friends as she took a sip of her tea. Going with the theme of the group, her diaper was also covered in prints matching her namesake, in this case little daffodils. All three diapers now served as comfortable cushions for them as they all sat around Silk Heart’s kitchen table, complete with tea and snack cakes.

“Berry Bliss?” Silk Heart said as she looked across the table at the newest member of they group. “You’ve been pretty quiet… is something wrong?”

Berry Bliss, a pegasus mare with a raspberry red coat and purple mane, looked up at her friends. “Oh! Sorry, I just… can’t really think of much to talk about…” she said as she shifted slightly in her seat, her diaper crinkling loudly with every movement of her rear. Like them, her own poofy diaper was covered in little adorable raspberry designs like her namesake.

“Well…” Silk Heart began as she popped a sugar cube into her tea and began to stir it in. “It’s been a few weeks since you moved to our lovely little town, hasn’t it?”

“Just over a month, yes.” Berry replied.

“And how have you been adjusting to the new lifestyle since then? I remember you mentioning before about how you were having trouble sleeping while diapered?”

“Still having trouble…” Berry admitted with a sigh, her wings ruffling a bit as she picked up a nearby snack cake and began to munch on it. “I don’t know why, but wearing such big diapers to bed is far too distracting. I just can’t stop thinking about them and end up just tossing and turning for hours until I finally just get fed up and remove it entirely.”

“Ah…” Silk Heart replied with a smile. “Wearing to bed is certainly an experience I would highly recommend, though it can take a while to get used to, that’s for sure. You had similar troubles, didn’t you, Daffodil?”

“Yep. Took me weeks and multiple sleepless nights before I finally got settled. Now I can fall asleep in minutes, no problem. I say just keep at it and eventually it’ll just click. I guarantee you’ll have the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had too.”

“Okay, I’ll try,” Berry replied.

“Other than that, how have you been adjusting to wearing almost 24/7?” Silk Heart inquired.

This brought a genuine smile to Berry’s face. “It’s been amazing! Like everything I dreamed, but more! The feeling of having my rump swaddled in such soft and poofy padding… Mhhhmmm, heaven. It’s like wearing a soft and fluffy cloud, only way better! Also…” Wiggling her rump again, Berry could just barely feel a slight dampness in her diaper. “Not having to worry about cleaning up the toilet has been a major relief.”

The entire group broke out into laughter at that, cackling to themselves like a small coven of witches. “Indeed,” Silk heart agreed once her laughter had died down. “Remind me to tell you the story of my ex-husband sometime. I would rather have spent time in Tartarus than clean up the disaster he left the toilet after only a week!”

“Why do you we even have toilets here?” Honeycomb asked as she munched away on a snack cake. “Every pony wears diapers here, that’s the whole point of this town after all! So why are there some too afraid to use them like they should?”

“We’ve been over this, Honeycomb…” Silk Heart said with a stern tone in her voice and a disapproving glare in her eyes. “This town was founded so that all diaper loving ponies of all kinds could come and live in a safe place where they wouldn’t be judged. That includes ponies who choose to wear diapers as a form of fashion, but choose not to use them for that purpose. I see no fault in it myself, to each their own, after-all.”

“Still seems weird to me…” Honeycomb added as she wiped crumbs from her cheeks with a napkin.

“Remember, to the rest of Equestria, we’re the weird ones!” Silk Heart said as she took a sip of her tea. “On the subject of using our diapers, does anypony here need a change?”

“I’m good,” Berry Bliss was quick to reply.

Daffodil and Honeycomb both took a moment to check the state of their own diapers, having become so accustomed to wearing them that they often didn’t even notice anymore when they became used. “I’m still good too,” Daffodil replied, though Honeycomb appeared less certain.

“I… I think I can go a little bit longer. I’m not quite soaked just yet.”

“Are you sure?” Silk Heart asked. “You don’t want to leak again like before, do you?”

“That was one time! Sweet Celestia, never let me live it down…”

“Oh, I’m just teasing you, Honeycomb. Since we’re all good, who would like a refill on their tea?”

Three empty teacups were raised into the air in response.

And so, the hours just flew by as friends both old and new chatted away about everything and nothing at the same time. Much tea was drank, many snack cakes devoured, and more than one diaper would be in need of a change before the day was done.

Just another peaceful and fun filled day in the town of Poofquestria.