• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 1,304 Views, 21 Comments

A Clod in Equestria - Silver Butcher



A man wakes up in Equestria as Peridot, he is then forced to go and find an item of power for the one who summoned him if he ever want to go home, and to make thing worse he has to do it while also fleeing from a pink pony determined to befriend him

  • ...
7
 21
 1,304

Perry and Pinkie

Peridot did her best to look inconspicuous as she sat in the corner booth of a Sweetshop full of Ponies staring at her as she and Pinkie shared a Milkshake. It was less sharing and more Pinkie Drinking it as she asked Peridot question after question.

"I think it's 5," Peridot said as Pinkie continued asking questions.

"are you hungry?" Pinkie asked as she shook the Milkshake at Perry.

"I am not," Peridot said as she leaned away from the Milkshake.

"You want a tour of Ponyville?" She asked before sucking away at her treat.

"No, I'm good,"

"What's your name," Pinkie asked in excitement.

"Perry," She replied before blinking "Perry Peridot," She grumbled angrily "Dammit that goat,"

"So do I call you Perry or Peridot?" Pinkie asked "Cause you can Call me Pinkie, but if you wanna call me Pinkie Pie you can,"

"Peridot's fine," Perry replied as she did her best to ignore her own name.

"You need a map?" Pinkie asked.

"I do actually," Perry replied, Pinkie reached into her mane and pulled out a map from Equestria.

"Alright your turn," Pinkie said with a shine in her eyes "What do you wanna ask,"

"Where can I find the Bewitching Bell," Peridot asked, Pinkie took a deep breath and Peridot pulled back a little as the Pinkie pony went to town on her answer.

"Well a few months ago the villain's Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy glow all used it to steal Discord and the Princesses magic, but then we defeated them, and then I used it to become the God of Chaos for a few glorious seconds before giving the magic back to Discord and the Princesses who then turned the villain's to stone, then they where all like, what do we do with this thing now it's like super dangerous, and then Discords was all like I have an idea, and they asked what the idea was and then he went and put it back at the top of Mt.Everhoof in a cave protected by a force field that can't be entered, and now it's part of the Magical wonders of Equestria Tour!" Pinkie took another deep breath and suddenly jumped over the table and latched onto Peridot, who instantly tried to throw the pink pony off her.

"I just had the most amazing super idea!" Pinkie shook Peridot as she spoke "Lets you and me go on the Magical wonders of Equestria Tour!"

"You literally just met me," Peridot snapped back as she tried to escape from Pinkie's grasp "You don't even know me that well,"

"Your name is Perry Peridot," Pinkie said instantly "Your Birthday is in 3 months, you wanna see the Bewitching Bell so you must like Rare magical artifacts, you have robot hands, your not from Equestria, your favorite treat is a Root beer float, and you have a great sense of fashion if your cool visor is anything to go off of," Peridot looked at Pinkie for a long while before replying.

"How did you know I like Root beer floats?" She demanded "I never told you that,"

"I could see the look of longing in your eyes when you were looking at the menu and deduced it was what you were looking at," as Perry continued her vain attempts to escape from Pinkie and Pinkie continued her quest to befriend Perry a particular resident who had been watching intervened to save everyone some time.

"Hey," He said getting their attention.

"Hi Cranky," Pinkie cheered when she saw the Donkey "This is my need friend Perry Peridot,"

"Yeah ok," Cranky replied before pointing to Perry "Listen I dunno what you are, but I can assure you from experience that it's quicker to just say ok and live with it, she'll just wear you down with time anyway," Peridot raised her hand to respond but Cranky just waved her off "Trust me, any plan or words you try will only inspire her to try harder," Peridot frowned at how sincere the Donkey sounded. "I just wanted her to leave me alone when I first met her, and she ended up finding my long lost love," Peridot frowned before groaning and holding up the Leg that Pinkie had attached herself to.

"Fine," She said irritably "Pinkie I will go on the Magical Wonders of Equestria thing with you if you release my foot," Pinkie instantly detached.

"Give me 30 seconds to get our tickets and get packed," Pinkie disappeared in a puff of smoke and left Peridot alone, with Cranky already leaving. Peridot groaned as she sat back in the booth and looked at Pinkie's half-drunk Milkshake before laying her face on the table.

"I can already tell this is gonna be miserable," she declared as she waited for Pinkie to return, her wait was even shorter than Pinkie said it would be.

"I got the tickets," She cheered as she held them up "several days of traveling Equestria by train to each and every rare one of a kind magical wonder it has, all of the ones that they were allowed to add to the tour anyway" Pinkie scooted next to Peridot and showed her a Brochure.

"First we're going to the Crystal Empire to see the Crystal heart, then we go to the Tenochtitlan Basin so we can see the Truth Talisman of Tonatiuh, then we go to Canterlot to see Staff of Sacanas, Then we come back here to Ponyville so we can see the Magical cultural artifacts, and Finally it ends with a hike up Mt.Everhoof so we can see the Bewitching bell!" Pinkie squealed as she hugged Peridot. "Oh you and I are gonna have the best 7 days of our lives!" It took a moment for Perry to process that before she fully realized what it meant.

"I have 8 days to get the bell, it's gonna take 7 to get to it which means I'll have a day at best to get the stupid thing to that stupid Ram," Peridot took a deep breath when Pinkie suddenly stared pulling on Perry's arm.

"Come on Perry, our train arrives in 20 minutes, let's get some Root beer floats for the road!," Pinkie merrily jumped over the table and bounced to the counter leaving Peridot alone again. "7 days of Pinkie, and if I mess up it's gonna be the rest of my life with Pinkie," Peridot faceplanted the table and groaned "I hate this place so much,"