• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 1,270 Views, 21 Comments

A Clod in Equestria - Silver Butcher



A man wakes up in Equestria as Peridot, he is then forced to go and find an item of power for the one who summoned him if he ever want to go home, and to make thing worse he has to do it while also fleeing from a pink pony determined to befriend him

  • ...
7
 21
 1,270

The start of a long trip

Peridot and Pinkie stood in silence, though more accurately Peridot stood in silence trying to read the Map she had been given while Pinkie bounced in place excitedly as they waited for the Train to arrive. The station was less than busy and any ponies who happened to be there were to busy staring at Peridot to leave, she figured that they were trying to figure out exactly what she was but she had no interest in talking to them. The only reason she was even going with Pinkie was due to having no idea what this Mt.Everhoof looked like, much less where it was. She was trying to find it on the map but it had so many 'helpful' notes on it that she still hadn't found where the map part was supposed to be.

Peridot was just reading a note on how many refills you were allowed to have before having to pay for the drink again on the Friendship Express when said Train pulled into the station and Pinkie hurriedly dragged Peridot to the train and into the train car as soon as it opened.

"Oh I'm so excited," Pinkie said as she looked out the window "My friend have all been super busy and we haven't gone on an adventure since Twilight's Coronation, but now I get to help a new friend and see my old ones!" Pinkie jumped on the seat and Peridot looked around the train car, judging from the look of it they were in the train's restaurant car if the menu's on their table was anything to go off of, Peridot looked at the menu and instantly noticed it was all priced in bits.

"I have no money and no concept of how money works in this world," She said bluntly as she stared at the menu in silence.

"Don't worry bestie," Pinkie said happily as she put a hoof around Peridot's chest, being a little too short while seated to reach her shoulder, "Your old pal Pinkie has more than enough funds to pay for this trip," The Pink pony winked at her before adding "you can just temp at Sugar Cube Corner for a while to pay me back," Peridot frowned at that and added it to the list of reasons not to fail in her mission before looking at the menu, it was all vegetarian in one way or another and in the end she decided to just get a large drink and a chip basket. Peridot looked out the Window before Pinkie spoke up again.

"So, since we're gonna run into them at some point on our trip would you like to know about my friends?" Pinkie looked at Peridot with excitement who met her gaze dully.

"Was that an actual question or are you going to tell me regardless of what I say?" Pinkie answered Peridot's question very curtly.

"Since we're going to the Crystal Empire first we're gonna run into Rarity first since she's there on business so I'll tell you all about her first-" Peridot sat in silence, barely taking in anything Pinkie said as she explained in great detail everything she knew about Rarity. Pinkie only stopped for a brief second to thank their waiter before going back on her educational Rarity lecture. Peridot dipped her chips in the complimentary Queso and did her best to not look like she wasn't listening so Pinkie wouldn't restart the lecture.

"-I'm not really sure where the fainting couch comes from," Pinkie said as Peridot actually began listening "I don't think anyone but Rarity knows where it comes from, Anyway back on topic, Rarity loves fashion, do you like fashion? cause I like it sometimes, but it's not something I'm particularly worried about," Peridot sat up straight and looked around save for a hat or two she noted that none of the ponies around them were wearing clothes.

"Fashion?" Peridot asked in confusion, Pinkie abruptly cut off what she was saying and changed topics. "Oh yeah Rarity loves fashion, she's preparing a Fashion show in the Chrystal empire as we speak, She's been preparing it for like ever and so long as no delays happen it should be starting next week," Pinkie let out a gasp and leaned in towards Perry, who leaned away from the Pink Party Pony as she got closer "You should show her you cool visor, I bet she'll make you an ever cooler outfit to go along with it, maybe she can make you some handless gloves for your fingers!" Peridot stared Pinkie in the eye and said very simply.

"I can't even begin to think of a reply to that," she shook her head "What the fuck is a handless glove?"

"oh it's like a glove but it's only the finger parts of it," Peridot stared at Pinkie for a moment before slowly leading down and setting her head on the table, staring off into space.

"This might be the rest of my life," She said in realization "This might never stop," Pinkie very clearly took her dread the wrong way.

"I know!" She cheered "You and I could be best friends forever, I'll run the counter, you can deliver the food to the tables, you can run the counter while I'm out on deliveries, you can even live in my room!" Peridot slid over and slammed her face into the table as Pinkie began talking about all the things they could do together.

"Are you like this with everyone?" Peridot Muffly asked into the table.

"Well, most ponies I meet haven't just been summoned another world" Pinkie smiled as Peridot slowly raised off the table.

"Explain why you know that," she demanded.

"Well it's kind of obvious you're not supposed to be here," Pinkie said as she gave Peridot a once over "and you remind me of Twilight's stories of humans in that other world, so, judging from your determination to find the bewitching bell, you're hoping that using it on yourself will suck out all the magic in you and since you were brought into this world with magic, that magic would no longer link you to this world and you'd be sucked back in your world," Pinkie shook her head "Although I can't quite figure out how you found out about it," Pinkie shrugged "But I also don't know why you went skydiving without a parashot, but I'm sure we'll grow to be such good friends that you'll tell me before you try and de-magic yourself," Pinkie Smiled at Peridot who stared at the Pink Pony. She didn't say anything but all she could think while starting at Pinkie was

"I feel like you are both my only hope, and the only thing standing in my way," She turned back to her chips and started eating them, Pinkie smiled before looking away and frowning.

"Alright good, I planted the idea in her head, a good last resort in the event I can't convince her not to give the bell to Grogar," Pinkie scratched her chin, deep in thought on how she was going to convince Peridot that Grogar would more than likely betray her in the end.

Author's Note:

The next chapter will show how Pinkie knows what she knows.

Comments ( 7 )

10583553
It is still a topic of discussion between scientists, the most common theory however is that due to the incapability of ponies to apply their harmonic magic on the Everfree (hence its name) the inherently ever-changing nature of the Universe finds it to be the easiest place to open and close interdimensional gates, and given that most interesting things occur in Equestria, it is not interesting to the Universe to spawn displaced almost anywhere else

Nice endinf

okay i'm three chapters in and i love this, usually i hate these stories especially the end up in equestria as a cartoon character from a different show
but i give them a chance ever since i read that necromancer one and another that i cant remember the name and enjoyed

It seems like Pinkie is more concerned with making him her "friend" than actually helping. Kinda dissapointing to see from her given this is post-canon and that sort of thing was a big flaw for her.

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

10805767
No momento estou me mudando, mas vou tentar trabalhar nisso em breve

Me gustó mucho el capítulo 😁👌

Login or register to comment