• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 1,187 Views, 20 Comments

Deviant - Bicyclette



Bon Bon isn't sure how to feel after Lyra's confession. It's not just that she's into the imaginary creatures called "humans". It's that she's INTO into them. Even the ones she has no emotional connection with.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,187

Part 3: Consummation

Lyra heard the door to the apartment open, then shut. Bon Bon was back.

Lyra was in her room with her door open. She didn’t have the courage to wait for Bon Bon at the train station, or even downstairs by the apartment door. She didn’t know what the fact that Bon Bon was coming home a day later than she planned meant. Sure, the expresspony message she got telling her the change in plans sounded positive on the page, but she was anxious.

The way the earth pony barged in, tackled her on the bed, and kissed her deeply went a long way in assuaging that anxiety. As did what she said next.

“I love you.”

Lyra realized that was the first time either of them had said that phrase to each other. Before she could react, the second, third, fourth, and fifth times happened as well. “I love you I love you I love you I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Lyra smiled. “I guess you found what you wanted up there?”

“Yes!” Bon Bon exclaimed. “But that’s not all!” Lyra was taken aback. It was so unusual to see Bon Bon be the excited one. Bon Bon turned around, took something out of her saddlebags, then turned back, sitting up on her lower legs, forelegs up to show Lyra.

They each now ended in a hand. Of the same material as the toys Lyra had noticed were missing from her shelf two mornings ago, but different. They had a faint magical aura around them, and were moving. The fingers of one waggling in the air. The other clenching into a fist and unclenching. Bon Bon wearing nothing but a smile, which was also not inherently lewd, because ponies don’t normally wear clothes.

Lyra was very excited.