• Published 20th Sep 2020
  • 1,604 Views, 40 Comments

So yea... I'm a pony - uraveragebrony



Your just an average everyday highschooler waiting for something exciting to happen in your life. What you didn't want to happen was to turn into a pony in the middle of school.

  • ...
10
 40
 1,604

Chapter-1 Weird Feelings

*Ring*

'Augh, just one more class, and I can go home and just relax.' You think to yourself while walking to your final class of the day. Like any typical high school student, life is pretty boring right now. You are an average student with decent grades and a few good friends that you talk to.

"Hey bro"

"Hey, Brock" You say while giving your friend since childhood a fist bump. You two have known each other for essentially you're whole lives as you have been friends ever since you were no more than a couple of months old.

"Gosh, I hate this place, wanna come by my place after class today?" He asks while trying to avoid the wave of other students in the hallway.

"Sure, got nothing better to do. Alright, this is my class, meet you in the parking lot." You say while giving him one more fist bump.

After walking into the class, you take your usual seat in the back of the and start to lay your stuff out on your desk.

"Alright class, today we will be talking about dividing complex..." You start to tune to the teacher out as you start thinking about the strange dreams you have been having recently. They started about two months ago and have been happening ever since. Nothing out of the ordinary happened other than you going to bed and dreaming of pastel-colored horses. You have no idea why a 17-year-old high school student would be dreaming of a bunch of cartoon horses but you just dismissed it thinking that your mind is just messing with you. Another thing to add to the strangeness was that it was like you were living someone else's life. Everyone referred to you as Cloud Rider but you never got to see yourself.

*Ring*

"Alright class that's all for today. Have a nice day!" The teacher says while waving at the leaving students.

'Wow, that class went fast today and I didn't catch a single word of it' You think while putting your stuff back into your backpack.

"Crap" You mutter as you drop all your pencils onto the ground. As you start picking them up, you can't help but find it strangely difficult to pick them up and grasp them with your fingers. You shrug it off as nothing though.

After a frustratingly long time, you finally picked up all your pencils and are currently making your way down the hall towards the doors trying your best to avoid the dozens of students moving through the hall. And as your walking, you start to get a headache from how loud everyone is being.

'Why is everyone shouting?' You think to yourself as you finally push your way out of the living wall of teenagers.

"There you are, what took so long?" You hear Brock say to you as he gets up from where he was sitting and starts walking with you towards your cars.

"Just got tied up in the hall is all." You respond giving a shrug.

"Alright, meet me at my house in 30 minutes. Bring your controller too!" He says just before ducking into his car and driving off.

'Man, everything seems so much louder today. What's up with that?' You think before starting your own car and wincing at the noise. You have a 2006 Honda Accord that you got as a hand-me-down so it's not the best car but it's better than nothing.

Making your way into your house to drop off your stuff, you get a strange feeling.

"Why do I feel like it's going to rain later tonight..."

You walk into your room and toss your backpack onto your bed and grab your PlayStation controller.

Brock only lives 4 blocks away so you decide to take a walk there.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Oh hey Preston" He says while opening the door and motioning you inside

"Hey, Brock" You replay as you step into his house.

While your walking to his room, you take notice of all the hunting gear in his house. Normally his place is pretty bare but it's hunting season so his family likes to make that known.

Walking into his room, which is a nice sized room with a dresser against the far wall and a twin bed opposite of it and a desk in between, and sit down on his bed while he starts his PS4.

"So what do you wanna play?" He asks while opening the drawer containing all of the games he has.

Taking a look inside, you decide that a nice 1v1 in COD will be fun. Taking the case out, you hand it to him to put in the console.

"Ready to lose like always?" He taunts with cockiness very evident in his voice.

"Sure, whatever you say." Even though you know you going to lose like you do every time you play him.

*13 Rage inducing matches later

*Bang*

"That's game." You say with a smile comparable to the Cheshire cat splayed across your face.

"B-But h-how did you..." He says while looking at the score.

"I don't know, I was just feeling it today I guess." You respond with a shrug.

"Dude, your reactions are through the roof. As soon as you saw me I was already dead. You never beat me and then 13 straight?" He says with disbelief still in his voice.

Looking at the clock, you notice that you need to get back and finish your stack of homework for the night.

"Nice playing with you bro but I got to go. See you tomorrow at school." You say while picking up your controller and heading towards the door.

"Well...ok, see you tomorrow." He says while shaking his head and giving you a wave.

Walking back to your house, you still can't believe you beat him, nonetheless 13 times straight. For some reason when you saw him it was as if time slowed down for you. Letting out a little chuckle, you continue your walk back to your house.

After arriving at your house and finishing all your homework for the day, you feel exhausted. You flop down on your bed content with going to bed early today. When you lay on your back, you get a strange feeling as if you're laying on something. After checking under yourself and finding nothing under you, you just decide to sleep on your side.

"One more day... then the weekend." You say quietly just before drifting off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will hopefully be much better than this.