• Published 20th Sep 2020
  • 1,603 Views, 40 Comments

So yea... I'm a pony - uraveragebrony



Your just an average everyday highschooler waiting for something exciting to happen in your life. What you didn't want to happen was to turn into a pony in the middle of school.

  • ...
10
 40
 1,603

Chapter-3 Wings!

"And now I am sitting in front of you like this." You finish says while waving a hoof over your new body.

"I... what... so you just woke up... in the school bathroom... as a tiny horse with wings?" He asks still in shock.

"Pretty much yea." You respond with a small shrug.

"I can't believe how well you're handling this..."

"Oh it'll come, I'll lose my mind eventually." You say with a forced smile on your face knowing what is going to come eventually.

"Ok ok ok, if this happened to you, maybe it happened to someone else? I'll check the news." He says while turning on the TV.

"Hmm...politics no... weather...stock market..."

After watching the news for a good portion of an hour, you see absolutely no sign of anything being out of the ordinary.

"Well, that was a bust." He says while pulling out his phone. "Oh my... you need to see this." He says again while showing me his phone.

On the screen is a video… of me running through the parking lot.

"Well, hopefully not too many people see that." You say with doubt in your voice.

"Oh well heh, I think it's too late for that..." He says while scratching the back of his head

"How many..." You ask with an increasing amount of worry in your mind.

"Well, it has... oh wow, over 700,000 views and it's number one on trending."

"Oh my, read the comments what do they say?"

"Ok, they are mostly just saying that this is either fake or how cute you are. Oh and a couple umm, let's just say strange comments."

"You've got to be kidding me." You say while burying your face into your forearms. "What if anyone sees me again? What am I going to tell my parents? Oh hey, I was your son but now I'm a talking girl horse with wings!" You say as your starting to hyperventilate.

"Dude, just calm down, you said they're going to be gone all weekend right?" He says while putting a hand on my shoulder? Whatever they're now called.

"Yea, I guess." You respond starting to calm down from your little fit.

"Well, then we got the rest of today and the whole weekend to try and figure this out... whatever this may be. I'm gonna get some food from the kitchen, you want anything?" He asks standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

"Just get me whatever." You respond resting your head on your forearms.

"Alright, will do." He says just before disappearing around the corner.

'What the heck am I suppose to do? I can't call the police or go to the hospital. They'll just ship me off to research lab and make me their little lab horse.' While thinking about what to do, you feel your new appendages flutter on your back. 'Well, I got wings, might as well learn to use them... if they even work.'

"Here's your food." Brock says while setting a hamburger down on the table and motioning for you to sit down.

"You're kidding...a burger?" You ask while raising an eyebrow.

"You love burgers right?" He asks still clueless.

"Dude, look at me. I'm a freaking horse, they are herbivores. I don't think they can eat meat." You say with obvious annoyance in your voice.

"Well more for me then. I'll get you... I don't know want some vegetables?" He asks while walking back towards the kitchen.

"I guess that'll have to do for now." You say while hopping up onto the pulled out chair.

"Alright, here ya go." He says while setting down a few various vegetables before taking the seat opposite of you.

"So... any idea on what the heck are we supposed to do?" He asks while taking a bite out of his food.

"I don't know, I got these things on my back." You say while pointing a hoof at your wings, "might as well see if they are any good."

"Do you have any idea what you're saying?" He says skeptically.

"What am I saying?" You respond

"Bro, look at them." He says while motioning towards your wings, "Look how small they are. There is no way they can do anything."

"Listen to what you just said. You're trying to apply logic after your friend just got turned into a miniature horse. What the heck were they called again... I didn't pay attention during the mythology section."

"Pegasus I think? Something like that. And I get what you're saying, you just threw everything we knew about the world out the window. Just got to hope the feds don't come knocking at the door to take you away." He responds finishing off the last of his food.

"Pegasus, so I'm a pegasus now."

"You know you keep saying you're like a miniature horse but you look absolutely nothing like a horse, for one your eyes are massive, and I don't think a normal horse can talk."

"True, if I'm being honest, it looks like someone just pulled me out of a cartoon."

"You do look like you just came out of a cartoon. Well, hopefully, cartoon logic applies to those wings of yours, and they actually."

"I sure hope they do, flying would be so cool. I'll be out back." You say before walking to the sliding glass door on the opposite side of the room.

"Oh, I got to watch this." He responds following you out the door.

Looking around his backyard, you decide that this will be good enough. It's about a 15 by 20-foot rectangle surrounded by a large wooden fence. Unless someone is trying, no one will be able to see you.

Standing in the middle of the yard, you take a look back at your wings.

"Alright, here we go." You say as you try to get your wings to unfold. "Come on, open up." You start to get frustrated after trying everything you can think of to try and get them to unfold.

You see Brock walking up to you as start reaching for your left-wing. "Here let me help-"

*Pompf*

Right as he touches the base of your wing, they both seeming sprang open with a mind of your own and accidentally hit him in the crotch.

"W-Well, t-there... you go..." He is barely able to say from the ground.

"Heh, this feels so weird." You say while finally getting your wings to flutter up and down. 'It just feels like a second set of arms. I thought it would be like... well actually I have no idea what else it would be like' You think while moving your wings around.

"Come on, lets see something." Brock says after finally getting up off the ground and keeping his distance.

"Alright, here goes nothing..." You say as you close your eyes and flap your wings as hard as you can.

"Nothing happ-" You are cut short after you stop trying to flap your wings only to get a face full of dirt.

*Crash*

"Dude! You flew, you actually flew! You only got like two feet off the ground but holy crap you actually did it.

"Heh, guess I did." You say while spitting the dirt out of your mouth and getting back to your hooves. You may not show it on the outside, but you're ecstatic on the inside.

You and Brock stayed out there for what felt like hours more but in reality, was around 45 minutes.

"Dude, I can freaking fly!" You say excitedly while pumping a hoof in the air.

"I have no idea how but I guess you can." Brock says while closing the door behind him.

"Hey, can I stay here tonight. I am getting kinda tired and I don't want to stay at my house all by myself." You ask feeling the effects of flying starting to kick in.

"Sure, just take the bedroom next to mine. I gotta walk April." He says while walking to his room.

"Wait, who's April?" You ask while following him to his room.

"Oh yea, I haven't told you yet. We got a dog!" He says while opening the door to his room.

Immediately after opening the door, you see a golden retriever roughly the same size as you rush out the door and immediately start sniffing you.

"Umm, she's friendly right?" You ask while standing completely still.

"Why are you so scared of her?" He asks while trying to hold off his laughing.

"I don't know, maybe because she is as big as me!?" You respond with an edge to your voice.

"You'll be fine. She's friendly, she hasn't bitten me. Though I can't say the same for dad."

"What did you just say?" Having picked up on part of what he just said.

"Nothing, nothing. I am gonna take her for a walk now. Be back in about half an hour." He says while hooking her up to a leash. "Hmm, I wonder if her collar will fit on you..."

"Don't. Even. Think about it." You respond in a deadpan voice.

"Alright, I was joking, sheesh. See ya soon." He says before walking out the door.

Right after he walks out the door, you let out a little yawn that sounded cuter than you hoped it would.

'Guess learning to fly wore me out.' You think while walking into the spare bedroom.

It's a decently sized room with a twin bed in the corner with a small nightstand next to it. Just across from the bed it a small desk. You notice that it has a lot of pink and white in it.

"No way this is a spare bedroom." You mutter to yourself before hopping up on the bed.

Pulling the sheets down with your magical hooves, you slide right under them and get comfy...ish.

'Dang wings keep getting in the way.' You say just before finally getting in a comfortable position.

Right as you settle down and start to relax, you get a feeling you completely forgot about.

"Oh crap, how do I go to the bathroom?" You say out loud while getting up and rushing to where you think the bathroom is.

Walking into the bathroom, you immediately rush over to the toilet and see that it is way too high for you.

'Crap crap crap, how do I do this?' You think while looking around for anything to help you. Not wanting to accidentally jump into the toilet, you rule out that option.

After trying to figure out what to do for the greater part of a few minutes, you realize you can't hold it anymore and try to think of absolutely anything to do.

'What the heck do I-' Your eyes land on the shower and immediately run for it and jump in.

After washing your hooves, which is much harder than you thought it would be, you walk back into the 'spare' bedroom and get back under the covers. After getting comfortable again, you hear the front door open.

"Suprise! I'm home Brock!" You hear a very feminine voice shout out.

'Oh crap, he said that his family was away?' You start to panic as the voice starts to get closer.

"Brock? Are you home?" You hear the voice ask again.

Remembering that he gave you the 'spare' bedroom, you realize who's it is.

"Come on Brock, you aren't on your games again are you?" You hear the voice ask once again but accompanied by the opening of what you think is Brocks door.

'What do I do? What do I do?' You think while looking around the room for somewhere to hide. Your eyes land on the only place where you're hidden in some way. The closet.

Seeing this as your only opportunity, you make a dash for the closet and get yourself in as quickly and as quietly as you can. And not a moment too late.

"Guess he decided to be useful for once and walk April." You hear her say. "Who was in my bed?"

At this statement, your heart stops.

"Meh, it was probably April." You hear here say.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Who's there?! Brock, if you're pranking me, you can stop now!" She shouts.

'You're kidding me.' You think to yourself. Out of all the ways to be caught. Hopefully, she doesn't call the police-

"I'm calling the cops!" She shouts one more time before you hear her exit the room and start talking to the 911 operator.

'Crap crap crap. I should have just come out.' You think while trying to think of something, anything to do.

"Brock, there you are, someone is in the house!" You hear here say to Brock who you hope can get you out of this.

After a few more minutes of sitting in the closet, you hear someone enter the house.

"Preston, where are you dude." You hear Brock ask from another room.

After hearing only his voice, you decide to finally get out of hiding.

After getting out of the closet and walking into the hall, you see Brock come walking up to you.

"What the heck, you said you had the place to yourself!" You say to him while trying to keep your voice down.

"Brock? Who is that? I thought I heard a girl in there?" You hear the other person say.

"Bro, she called the cops thinking you were a robber, you gotta get out of here." He says with a rushed tone.

"Alright, but come over to my place after things settle down. You got somethings to explain to me." You say as you both start walking towards the front door.

"Wait, I can't just walk out there in front of her! Actually, who is she?" You ask.

"You can go out the back and she is my sister." He says while opening the sliding glass door for you.

"Brock, what are you doing in there?" You hear his sister call out again.

"It was nothing, you were just hearing things." He shouts back to her. "Alright, just stay behind all the houses." He says to you this time.

"Alright, but what about this fence around your yard?" You ask looking for a gate.

"You got wings, you used them earlier, use them now." He says while walking back into the house. "I'll come over once things settle down." He says before closing the sliding glass door.

As you walk up to the wall, you see red and blue lights coming from the front of the house.

'I really got to get out of here.' You think to yourself as you unfurl your wings and start flapping them.

As you start to lift off the ground and shakily move over towards the fence, you have to use all your energy to get yourself over the fence. After you finally cross over, you just stop and fall to the ground panting.

"Who's there!?" You hear what is undoubtedly a police officer's voice shout.

'Uh oh.' You immediately break into a full gallop.

You hear the officer saying something but you are too focused on getting away. You run as fast as you can, jumping over bushes and trampling gardens. After doing this for a couple of houses, you take a look behind you and don't see anyone chasing you.

You let out a sigh of relief as you finally start to slow down to a steady trot.

"Better get back to my house before they decide to search the whole neighborhood.' You think to yourself as you walk into your backyard 'Hmm, good timing.'

You walk to the front of your house after making sure the coast is clear and open your front door yet again.

"Ugh, I just want to go to beddddd." You complain as you make your way to your room. "I don't know how those racehorses do it but I get tired after running for only like a minute."

Walking into your room, you make sure to close all of the blinds to make sure no spying eyes see you.

But before you go to be, you decide to check one thing. Walking over to your computer, you push the mouse to wake up your computer. Realizing you can no longer type, you spot a pencil and pick it up with your hooves and start typing into the search bar 'news'. After hitting enter, you nearly scream as you see yourself on the top of the search page. It is mainly about a viral video but you see some that say this is real. You continue to read some of the articles until you spot a thread on a discussion website about you. You instantly regret reading that and dare not to think about what would happen if one of those people saw you.

'Well, crap. Guess the world knows about me.' You think before turning off your computer and hopping on your bed. 'Whatever, that's a problem for future me. Current me wants some sleep.' You think before you nearly instantly fall asleep the moment your head touches the pillow.

Author's Note:

The next chapter will explain basically why this is happening...kinda. All of the loose ends will be tied up eventually.