• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,315 Views, 77 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 2: Burning Ocean - Onyx Glitch



Twilight finds herself in a dark burning plain (Minecraft)(2nd)

  • ...
1
 77
 1,315

Day 44 (Tortured Souls)

//-----------------------------
// Day 44 (Tortured Souls)
//-----------------------------





I don’t know where I was going, but I know that it was somehow important. Eventually my directionless travels brought me to a large mountain, at first I thought the voices were back in my head. As I got closer to the mountain I realized I was wrong; the mountain was screaming. It was made of some kind of sand-like material; I got closer and I could make out hundreds of twisted faces all screaming in more agony then the last. Dozens of pig creatures walked on top of it.



Soul Sand
The unfortunate souls of those he takes all crushed together into a nice, neat, and compacted cube. Slows anything on it.

Nice!? Neat!?



I was flooded with emotions; sadness, pity, rage... then fear. What if he took my friends? What if he crushed them together and turned them into... one of these cubes of sand? What if I he made these pig creatures walk all over them?



Before I left I killed every one of the pig creatures (a couple of them dropped some tiny golden stones) note to self, if you attack one of them, they all come.



I decided to walk around the mountain, I know if that was me I wouldn’t want anypony stepping on me. The entire trip around the mountain took a few hours... at least it felt like a few hours, but I was fine by that.



I came across several smaller Soul Sand hills. I wanted so badly to kill the pig creatures, but I resisted (my swords almost broken and I may need it in the future).