• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,312 Views, 77 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 2: Burning Ocean - Onyx Glitch



Twilight finds herself in a dark burning plain (Minecraft)(2nd)

  • ...
1
 77
 1,312

Day 47 (Voices and Hallucinations)

//-----------------------------
// Day 47 (Voices and Hallucinations)
//-----------------------------



The voices have returned. At first I thought it was another soul sand hill, but there are none anywhere in sight. They’ve been screaming to... they’re so loud and so constant and I can’t make out what they are saying, it all just sounds like meaningless noise.



Something is different about these voices, the closer I’m getting to the giant castle the quieter they seem to get. These voices are bringing back my headaches again.



On an added note I think the lack of water is getting to me. Earlier today I had to go through another ruined castle, when I exited it I saw my friends; Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash... well them and there was a fifth silhouette I couldn’t make out, but it seemed so familiar.



Anyways they were all playing in a pool, splashing water at each other and having a good time. They kept urging me to come and play with them... and I almost did, but I quickly snapped back to reality when one of my “friends” tried to launch a fireball at me. I had hallucinated that five monsters were my four friends and the fifth entity, and that the lava was water I was actually thinking of drinking it.



I need to get to that castle before either my head explodes from these voices THAT WONT SHUT THE HAY UP! or I get myself killed.