• Published 8th Sep 2012
  • 1,310 Views, 77 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 2: Burning Ocean - Onyx Glitch



Twilight finds herself in a dark burning plain (Minecraft)(2nd)

  • ...
1
 77
 1,310

Day 39?

//-----------------------------
// Day 39?
//-----------------------------





I made it out of the desert into the other forest its much like the one I started in I seriously hope I didn’t just walk in a huge circle. I think I’m going to find a place to sleep tonight probably a cave.



Ever since I left the shed I’ve been traveling through a dark foggy forest freezing my hooves off so I’m going to place down all of my torches and close up the entrance, I’m not about to die as a frozen Twilight popsicle.



Found tiny cave, but decided it was way to small. So I mined it a bit to make it larger. I found it accidently, but when I was mining I hit an entire wall of gravel which collapsed opening the small cave up even more.



It also revealed another sign this one surrounded by three of the most miraculous diamonds I have ever seen. I attempted to mine them but my iron pickaxe, but that did absolutely nothing but wear down the pickaxe itself, so I stopped before I lost my pick.



This sign was stranger than the others it read:
HE MAKES YOU FORGET

Below it were five crudely drawn pony heads (faceless) and in between two of them was a question mark.

HE MAKES YOU FORGET

It’s strange but after I read it, it felt as if something was missing large chunks of my life gone. Not the memories themselves, but something within them... missing



As far as I can tell nothing strange has happened to the world. I’m going to go to sleep and hope I don’t freeze to death.



Side note: I took a look at that Book of Lore I got from the shed it contains a bunch of information about the many thing that can be found in this world... like an encyclopedia, this could actually be useful.