• Published 2nd Aug 2020
  • 694 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria and the Machine - SapphireRose87



I’m Rainbow Dash and thanks to a powerful AI Machine everything about me changed. I’m not the same Rainbow Dash everyone knew back in Equestria.

  • ...
23
 8
 694

11) A New Item

{Rainbow Dash}

After I told Oliver about Eli, he nodded. “I agree with you on that one! It doesn’t make any sense. I mean I know you're the element of loyalty but sending a Firewall to keep you inside! The Machine must’ve been desperate!”

“No kidding!”

Oliver smiled. I wasn't sure why he was looking at me that way. I titled my head, “What?”

“I can tell by the look on your face there’s something else you wanted to talk to me about?” Oliver scooted closer to me and put his hand over mine.

“Am I that obvious?”

“Oh yeah, you are! You can’t hide the fact that you’re thinking about something to save your life. You did the same thing when you were inside!” Oliver smirked.

“Yeah well, at least you’re not Samantha! Yeah, there is something else I wanted to talk to you about.” I put my head on his shoulder to indicate what I wanted to say to him next. “The whole time that I was fighting, I kept thinking about us becoming a couple. And not because I found out that you were the one who destroyed the 7th Gate.”

“What?!” Oliver gasped, although to me his gasp didn't sound sincere. But I chose not to point that out. “Who told you?”

“It was Agent Grace, somehow she knew the information. She used it for ammunition to tease me about you!”

Oliver snorted.

“That’s not funny!” I said. “Anyway remember when we first kissed a couple of weeks ago? Well, I was thinking, we should finally…”

Oliver must've known what I was trying to say as he kissed me. Suddenly he hesitated, pulling back. I knew why that was. “I know what you’re thinking, and you don’t have to be that protective of me. And I am still worried about the baby I left behind. I know you’re sensitive about what happened with me and Silas. But stuff happens, you can’t control everything that happens. You do realize that right?”

“Yeah but-" Oliver said.

I caught his words with my lips. Oliver embraced me and surrendered to my kiss. I remained in his arms suspended in his passion for a moment that I didn't wish to end before we finally broke away.

Oliver gave me a sheepish look, “I um…”

“Yeah, I know." I continued to look into his eyes amused with his reaction.

“Are you sure about this?” Oliver held a breath and then let it go.

“If I wasn't sure, I wouldn’t be doing it. Duh!"

"Okay, okay!” Oliver laughed. “I get it!”

“Well then,” I said, “show me!”

After that what happened between me and Oliver next as Finn would say, it’s classified.

* * *

When I woke up it was time for Oliver and me to head into work when I heard Gilda knocking on the door. “Sadie, if you’re back from your, ‘vacation,' I need to talk to you!”

I wanted to stay with Oliver but Gilda kept knocking on the door and it was getting on my nerves.

“You should answer that,” Oliver smirked, “or she might not stop until she gets a coffee date from you!”

“Ha, ha,” I said. I rolled my eyes. “I do believe she has coffee in her room! Fine, I’ll take care of her.”

I opened up the door and went outside only to see an annoyed Gilda. “It’s about time you answered the door!”

“What is it, Abigail?” I said.

“Yes, it looks like we do have a code situation on our hands and it looks like it’s a guy named Gabriel.” The look on her face went from annoyed to panicked. “He’s been paying a little too much attention to Emily. Good thing the rules of the club say that if a person makes a dancer uncomfortable then he or she gets banned. The same thing applies to the backroom. Issac is keeping an eye out for her along with the rest of us. Although Gabriel doesn’t act like a normal drunk so somethings off about him and I’m not sure what.”

I felt a pit on my stomach. “So what do we do about him? As of right now, we don’t have grounds to ban him from the club!”

“I was thinking, maybe we could send him to Stella?”

“Nah,” I said, shaking my head. “I don’t think Stella would want to take him on either!”

“Yeah I guess you’re right, the guy does give Emily the creeps. And the same thing goes for me! Stop laughing Sadie!”

I didn’t realize that I was laughing until Gilda said something about it. “Sorry I just can’t believe that someone gives you the creeps! No one does that to you! That’s payback for teasing me!”

“If you stop saying that then I’ll stop teasing!"

“Good, cause I’m not doing stand-up comedy with you anymore unless you pay me to!” I could tell Gilda was biting her tongue hard. It looked like she wanted to tease me but she didn’t. Before I left I gave two knocks on the door and Gilda raised an eyebrow.

“What was all about?” Gilda said.

“Oh nothing,” I lied, “I was just making sure the door was closed!”

“Yeah sure, you were!”

“And Gabriel gives you the creeps!” I teased

“Okay, okay!” Gilda said.

“Good,” I said, “now let's go!”

The main reason why I did the two knocks on the door was to tell Oliver that the coast was clear and he could leave my room.

* * *

Somehow Diamond Tiara found out the news about Oliver and I was dating. Because she looked happy when she pulled me off to the side. “Why are you so happy?”

“I just found out about you and Zach!” Diamond Tiara said with excitement.

“How did you find out about that?” I said.

“Stella told me she saw you and Zach go into your room yesterday!” Diamond Tiara beamed.

I didn’t say anything to her, I looked away.

“I knew it!” Diamond Tiara said. “It’s about time! Oh well, now we can’t tease you about it anymore! Although knowing Luke he’ll find some way to do so. Unless he catches you two making out at work. There are no rules against that!”

“What yeah doing?” We heard a high-pitched voice say. I turned around. I felt horrified to see Clara (although we knew she was actually Pinkie Pie) standing in the doorway!

“Clara!” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t believe Samantha assigned you to this assignment!” Diamond Tiara snapped.

“I followed Judy over here,” said Pinkie, “to congratulate her on getting a new boyfriend! I wanted to remind her of what we once were!”

I wasn’t sure of what to say next so I kept my mouth shut. I backed up to the nearest wal trying to get away from Pinkie but she kept coming closer to me. Diamond Tiara stepped in trying to block Pinkie from me. “Don’t tell her anything!” Diamond Tiara commanded looking back at me.

Pinkie rolled her eyes, “As if I care!”

Diamond Tiara was still trying to protect me from Pinkie but somehow Pinkie got past her and pinned me to the wall.

“Do you remember what we once were?” Pinkie whispered into my ear.

I didn’t look at her. I turned my head in the opposite direction. Pinkie smiled, “I was wondering since you’re working at a club would you mind if we had a private session?”

Pinkie then put a hand under my chin and turned my head and made me look at her. It wasn’t until she kissed me that I stomped on her foot and punched her in the jaw. I twisted her arm behind her back.

“Even if I did remember,” I snarled, “I don’t care! What we once were is in the past and that’s where it will stay!”

“Aww,” responded Pinkie, “but you’re my little kitten! Remember all the parties that I threw for you? If you let me go, I'll throw another one for you right here! Wouldn’t that be fun?”

My response to that was to twist her arm behind her back even harder. “Ow! Hey! You’re going to break my arm, Judy!”

“As if I care!” I said. “And I don’t want another party from you as long as I live!”

“Why you little witch!" Oliver screamed as he came around the corner.

“Well if it isn't the tail chaser!” Pinkie growled at him.

“What did you call me?” Oliver said. He narrowed his eyes at Pinkie.

“I’m not repeating myself,” said Pinkie, “I came to get my toy back!”

“Excuse me?” I roared. I slammed her up against the wall just to make a point. I hissed in her ear, "Listen to me Clara, like I said before, we were in the past and that’s where it will stay! Get it through your thick skull, I don’t want you anymore! You got that?”

“But I still have your engagement ring!” Pinkie whined. “I thought you might want it back so we can celebrate!”

“You’re psycho, you know that?” I said. “And I do believe I already told you no!”

“Awe,” said Pinkie, “but I got it to match your element! It’s a gold ring with a beautiful ruby stone on it that hangs on a gold chain made just for you! Laughter and Loyalty go hand in hand in a relationship don’t you think?”

When I heard what Pinkie said, it pissed me off and I had half a mind to go ahead and break her arm!

“Ah, Sadie…” Oliver said.

“I’m only going to repeat myself one more time,” I hissed again, “I said no and it’s the past. And that’s where it will stay!”

“Did I hear your codename correctly?” Pinkie said. “Sadie is your codename? I would think they would have given you something pretty. I prefer Alice myself. It's as beautiful as you are!”

I slammed Pinkie up against the wall again. There’s no way I was going to be with a creature like Pinkie Pie ever again! Issac came around the corner to see what was going on.

“What’s going on here Zach?” Issac questioned.

Oliver grit his teeth and he wanted to kill Pinkie as much as I did at the moment. “Perfect timing Issac! Looks like Sadie has a stalker!”

“Stalker!” Pinkie said. “You should talk tail chaser!”

Issac raised an eyebrow at what Pinkie just said, “Tail chaser?”

I wanted to twist Pinkie's arm even harder but I found that I had twisted her arm as hard as I could already.

“Let go of my arm Sadie!” Pinkie shouted.

“Say one more word…” I hissed.

“Oh come on Sadie,” said Pinkie, “don’t you want your engagement ring back so I can throw a party? Parties are serious business you know that right?”

“I already told you no!” I shouted. “Say it again, and I might just go ahead and break your arm!”

“Okay Sadie!” Issac said. “You might want to hand her over to me.”

“Fine by me!” I said. I tossed Pinkie to Issac as if I were throwing a ball.

“Hey!” Pinkie said. “You don’t have to be so ruff and I’ll break out of the Underground and save you from Zach!”

“I don’t need saving, thank you very much!” I growled. “And I’ve made my choice, it’s Zach and not you!”

“I don’t believe it!” Pinkie shouted. She had a look of disbelief on her face when she said it.

I smiled at Pinkie's disbelief. “Well, believe it!”

Without another word, Issac dragged her away.

After a moment I had calmed down from what happened and Oliver was looking at me with concern. Oliver then hugged and kissed me because he was trying to comfort me in the only way he could think to do. It wasn't working.

That was when I heard Gilda laughing. “It’s about time you two got together!”

Gilda isn't making things any better here.

“You might want to stop laughing especially after what just happened,” Oliver said.

“Huh?” Gilda said. “What happened?”

“I would tell you, but it would piss Sadie off even more!” Oliver said.

“Okay then,” said Gilda, “fine I’m out of here!”

Oliver kissed me again trying to keep me calm, that was when we heard Luke laughing as he walked by.

“Yup!” Luke teased. “If you two aren’t a couple, then I’m delusional and I need therapy!”

I wanted to grab Luke and strangle him but Oliver held me tighter and kept me from doing so.

* * *

After work the next day Oliver decided to make out with me in the hallway right before we got to his room. “Uh… Zach?”

“Hmm?” I could tell Oliver wasn’t thinking about anything else at the moment. I was trying to say something but I forgot what I was trying to say. That was when I heard Gilda clear her throat. “Would you two get a room already?”

“We were heading to one,” Oliver said, “I just thought I’d make a pit stop on the way there!”

Gilda started to crack up once Oliver said that. Oliver stopped what he was doing when he saw that I was getting ready to pass out and I knew exactly why I was going to.

Great! Perfect timing! It just had to happen now! Good thing it didn’t start when I'm on an assignment!

The world started to spin and I was trying my hardest to keep from passing out. Gilda gasped. “I know what that look is for!”

I tried so hard to stay awake but when I couldn’t anymore, I held onto Oliver as the world went dark.