• Published 19th Jun 2020
  • 1,954 Views, 80 Comments

HMHS The Hospital Ship of Mystery - Northguard



A ship nopony has seen before shows up in Manehattan. The mane 6 investigate, but what they find isn't what they expected.

  • ...
1
 80
 1,954

Ghost Ship

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but I promise you that the next chapter won't be this short

The sound of hooves echoed through the empty halls as the mane 6 ran through them. The halls looked for the most part the same so the ship felt like a labyrinth, but they reached the upper floor soon enough. They opened a door to find themselves on the sun deck. They walked around the deck trying to find the bridge for a few minutes before they decided to walk towards the bow.
Walking towards the bow proved to be a wise choice as they soon reached a room with a helm and three brass telegraphs. The telegraphs had a triangular piece that was pointing on the word 'half'. Even though the ship was moving, not a single soul could be found. Not even a captain. As they made their way out a clanking noise caught their attention. They turned around to see the triangle shape on the telegraphs moving all the way back before it went forward and stopped on 'full'.

Rainbow Dash had had enough she gave a run for it and took off to the sky in an attempt to find help, but a rope was caught around her hoof and when she had flown a few meters the rope had reached it's limit and gave a tug at Dash's hoof. The recoil caused her to lose stability and she was on a collision course with the side of the ship.

*CLANK* *CRACK*

A loud crack came from Rainbow Dash and she screamed in pain. Applejack grabbed the rope and pulled Rainbow Dash up on deck again.

"RD, are ya okay?" she asked.

"N-no I think my wing is broken!" Rainbow Dash said between gritted teeth.

Then a door swung open with a loud slam and a cart rolled out with medical supplies on it. Twilight reluctantly took the first aid kits and began bandaging Dash's wing.

"Rainbow Dash will be okay, but I'm afraid she'll remain flightless for a few weeks." Twilight said with sadness in her voice.

"Are we just going to forget that a cart with the medical supplies we needed just came out of nowhere?!" Rarity asked.

"Ah think we should just accept it. The ship is drivin' itself, so a cart with the correct supplies isn't that shockin' if ya ask me." Applejack said as she got Rainbow Dash onto her back. "Ah think we should look for a place where RD can rest."

Rarity didn't have any argument for that.

They walked through the empty corridors checking every door, but all of them were locked. The suddenly a door ahead of them creaked open getting their attention. Twilight entered first to check what was inside.

"What do you see Twilight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Its a cabin with three bunk beds." Twilight said and walked inside.

The rest walked into the room and Rainbow Dash was put in one of the lower beds.

"How are we going to get help now? Twilight can barely fly and Fluttershy can't stand the thought of flying all the way to shore alone." Rarity stated.

"There is also the fact that I don't know where on the ocean we are. So I can't risk using a teleportation spell and we end up forced to swim to shore." Twilight added.

"Looks like we're stuck on this boat for a while. We may as well make the best out of it." Applejack said.

"I guess you're right, but someone needs to stay with Dash." Twilight said.

"Ah'll do it." Applejack answered.

This got everyone a little confused.

"A-are you sure? I could do it instead if you don't mind." Fluttershy said almost whispering.

"No. Ah'll do it and mah decision is final." Applejack said.

The mane 5 didn't argue and exited the room to explore.
Applejack sat down beside Rainbow Dash who was looking at her.

"You're so stupid AJ. Why would you sit here with me instead of exploring?" she said.

"It wouldn't be the same without ya." Applejack answered.