• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 230 Views, 1 Comments

Aye-Aye's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3: Summer Boogaloo - zackepic22

  • ...
 1
 230

Harmonious Training, Hellish Twists

...Twilight gasped rather loudly, as, one hour later, Spike promptly tossed water into her face. "Spike! What the hell was that fo-?!"

"Shhhhhh..." he put one clawed hand to her muzzle, and gently pinched it. "We're not out of the woods yet, I'm afraid...There's no telling what the hell is even gonna happen next. We need to get ya prepared for that sort of thing. And, to that end-" His claws started glowing a sort of yellow color...And, yet, it almost looked like his hand was covered in some odd, yellowish, greasy substance. "We must teach you the valued skill, of Hamon...", he murmured.

"...What the heck is Ham-?"

"SHHHHHHH! Not so loud! I mean...You got rid of the assassins for now, but, Pinkamio- ...Pinkie's only more likely to send more assassins after you. The sad thing is, Twilight, her interest is dangerous."

"...WHY IS HER INTEREST DANGE-?!"

"BECAUSE, SHE'S-! ...Twilight. You remember various games? Including Undertale...?"

"...Yeah, you made me play that, like-"

"PERFECT! Pinkie-! ...Is that one weirdo dragon, you have to...'accidentally' find."

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN-!"

"Twilight, seriously, stop it, this is a very teenesque situation, and, we don't want more teenagers going to- ...That place."

"...Fu-?"

"NO! Twilight, think more rationally about what you say..."

"...Hell?"

"!" His eyes twitched, but- "YES, TWILIGHT! HELL! YOU DON'T WANT THEM GOING TO HELL, BECAUSE-!"

"But, Spike, I already have one of tho-"

"Yes, Twilight, you've showed me your- ...Twilight." He suddenly had a grave look on his face. "Are you the reason Fluttershy can't-?"

"NO! ...I mean...Maybe?" Twilight's eyes twitched, as if she was suddenly getting new information about herself. "Okay, Spike, what is-?"

"My stand's details- ...Should remain a mystery, for the near future, at least... All you need to know, is its what you need to get through this."

She raised an eyebrow. "So, how do we-?"

"..." Spike realized something. He moved to grab a book with a river on the cover. "Just say...With your horn glowing, 'WOW, THAT SURE IS REAL!'"

Twilight got ready, and-

"...While looking at the book. While focusing."

"..." Twilight rolled her eyes, looking at book cover, and-

"WHILE BEING EXTREMELY EXCITED!"

"..." Twilight got in her happy place, thinking about how the book would make her happy, and- "WOW!" Her horn started glowing. "THAT SURE IS REAL!"

...Suddenly, they were in...A strange dimension. They could see the library outside, but- Yeah, it was literally outside. They were now in the scene, in the book, and-

"Aslan is not here," Spike told her, as if afraid she'd think about another book series, and do something stupid.

"..." Twilight just sighed. "I mean- ..." HER EYES WIDENED LIKE PLATES AT A REALIZATION. "YOU MEAN-?!"

"FOCUS, TWILIGHT! ...Now, think about 'Alice through the looking glass', 'Journey to the West', and 'Celestia's Word', and then go, 'Spike, you look great!', with your horn glowing. ...Actually, not that last part. Think about...Ancient pony mythology! YEP! THAT, THINK ABOUT THAT, INSTEAD OF-!"

"WOW, SPIKE, YOU LOOK GREAT!", she told him.

"SI, SENORITA! I AM PLEASED YOU THINK SO AS WELL~!" ...Where the hell did he get that...White suit and diamond checkered hat?

AND WHY WAS HE SUDDENLY PUNCHING HER-?! ...Okay, poking her in the gut, with his index claw?

"OOF! ...Ack-? KAk?" Suddenly, there was no more air in Twilight's body. ...But, ten seconds later- "SPIKE!", she yelled, looking furious. "YOU BROKE MY-!" ...All of a sudden, her midsection started glowing...specifically, the part hanging below. "What just happen-?"

"Most people just call it 'Hamon', never ran into a person that called it 'Ripple' religiously. ...For the most part, anyway. Also, we're going to watch Konosuba at some point, and you're going to like it."

"...O-okay, but, why did you-?"

"I just woke you up, Twilight," The dragon said with a smirk. "Now you don't need Reading Rainbow all the time~ ...But-" His eyes suddenly turned to shadows, in an anime like effect. "Now this means I have to teach you hoof to hoof combat."

"...Spike, I can't-"

"STAND PROUD, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!", he told her...While holding a glowing index claw up.

"..." Twilight stared at first, but- ...Then she unconsciously realized, she was standing on her back hooves and legs...Alone. And, oddly, not feeling pain while doing it.

"There we go. Now, mimic my pose, Twilight Sparkle." Spike held out his right palm, with it open, horizontally flat. His other arm was held up, palm facing toward her.

...Twilight blinked, but attempted to do so. However, without palms-

"Just mimic the hand locations," He told her...

...She managed to do so.

He proceeded to open the gap between his legs a bit. ...For Balance's sake, you fucking pervs.

She did the same with her back legs. "H-how am I even-?"

"Shhhhh, Hamon allows the body to contort in many strange ways. ...But, that's for another time."

"...If you say so. So, what n-?"

"DODGE!"

SMACK! ...He slapped her on the face. She was oddly still standing, but, as she realized something, she started to-

"NO! Never make yourself open to Pinkie like that, unless you're sure its wise..."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, sense-"

"NO! Don't call me that either...It doesn't fit right now. Mr. Spikipelli works for now~"

She stared at him.

"...No, I don't have what Pinkie has, trust me. Anyway, come at me!"

The now balanced mare rushed at him, and-!

SMACK!

...She was on the ground.

"...Thought I told you not to do that, Twi. Seriously, if you just focus the hamon in your legs-"

"Spike...What's the point of this?"

"...The point? The point is, to not use your stand all the time. You may think using your stand in such situations, such as when others have their stands out, is wise to do every single time- ...But, you'd be mistaken, especially in certain cases?"

"Like Wall Eyes?"

"! ...Y-yeah, like Wall Eyes...Miss Doo's stand. Don't know why it manifests like that, but-"

"...It feels like its evolved, actually."

"Wonderful, peachy. Now, focus the hamon in your legs."

"...Spike, come o-"

"I SAID 'FOCUS', TWILIGHT!"

He suddenly moved for a kick to her head

And, so the training from Hell commenced...

----------------------

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAND ON A WALL OF WATER, USING MY HOOVES, CLINGING TO IT, WITHOUT MOVING, FOR FOUR HOURS?!" The mulberry mare screamed.

"Concentration, mostly, Twilight...Focus. Hamon is oddly good when it comes to liquids and other fluids."

"...What sort of-"

"GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, TWILIGHT! ...All of them. Well..." He squinted a bit. "Most normal ones. Still not sure if Ink is normal, though-"

"It is. ...I think." She stared a bit at the ceiling, as she clinged to the pillar that had come out of the river, using her hooves, that were glowing with hamon energy. ...She still wasn't sure how he did that, though.

"Well...Either way, you'll be like that for at least three hours, and forty-five minutes. Listen, I'm gonna exit the book, and I'll check on you soon."

"...How are you going to- SPIKE?!"

He vanished! How the hell-?!

She sighed. "Well, this is just great..."

---------

Three hours and 45 minutes later...

Spike was back. "Twilight, glad to see you're still holding u-"

"MY LEGS ARE NUMB! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I'M STILL DOING THIS!"

"...Well, that should be enough for now. Nightmares aren't that tough at this stage."

"YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE ITS A GA- ...Wait, what? What do you mean 'Nightmares'?"

"...Don't you remember? Earlier? When you looked in Predictions and Prophecies...That the mare in the moon was coming back."

"Oh! Right...With all this craziness involving stands today, I nearly forgot. ...By the way, I really do need to find out what was going on earlier. With the dripping water."

"Ehhhhhh...Who knows? Hamon users and Stand users have all sorts of crazy things going on. HELL, there's even this one thing calle-"

"Don't tell me, Spike, please."

"...Spin."

"Wait, what? ...What's it like?"

"It involves tossing spheres at other people-ARTIFICIAL ONES-and using the rotational powers to supernatural effect."

"Hmmmm...So, could I learn tha-?"

"Maybe...But, learning both Hamon and Spin can be a bit...tasking," he admitted. "Certainly taken its toll on me."

"...But, Spike, you're just a baby dra-"

"UH-UH! You even suggested earlier that it was a Groundhog type day, and, I admitted it! ...I mean...Groundhog-ish."

"...What do you mean 'Groundhogish'?"

He sighed. "Lets just say, its much longer, and more complicated, than one regular Equestria rotation spin."

"...But, I thought the day and nigh-"

"TWILIGHT! NOT EVERYTHING THE PRINCESS TEACHES YOU APPLIES ALL THE TIME! ...Though, maybe redemption is something you should at least try more, sometimes..." ...He murmured something about 'the statues'.

"...What does that even-?"

"FOCUS! Now...Detach yourself."

She rolled her eyes, but did as he said, slowly sliding down toward the river below, and-

"Not like that...All at once."

"...SPIKE, THAT IS A TEN METER DROP! I-"

"Have survived worse, trust me..."

"..." She just sighed, did her trust fall, and- Wow, Spike actually caught her.

"See? Now we don't even have to waste any time with it~ ...Still need to work on your martial arts, but, eh, I guess they can wait. Besides...I think its time anyway. Wow, I'm good at my timing."

"Ehhhhhh...That's tomorrow."

"W-wait, what?! ...Man, I must be bad at time sometimes."

"I thought you just said-?"

"Eh, I don't know anymore...So, about the elements-"

"...That could be complicated, especially with whatever Pinkie's under."

"Yeaaahhhhh...Well, like I said, should help you face any Nightmares that pop up tonight. Pinkie, though? ...Yeah, I'm still not sure."

"...Right." She sighed. "Well, we better hope we can figure out what's actually going on tonight."

-----------

As the two arrived in Town Hall, Twilight looked around a bit. "...What's going on? Shouldn't the mayor be here, or something?"

"...I've got a bad feeling about thi-"

"Oh, Twilight!" A certain white unicorn ran over to the two. "And- ...Spike, why are you wearing that ridiculous get up? Your fin's sticking right out the back of your ha-"

"I-it's fine, Rarity, don't worry about it..." The baby dragon was blushing.

"Well...If you say so...Oh! AJ!" Rarity waved at a certain orange earth pony in the room. "AJ, OVER HERE!"

The orange earth mare begrudgingly trotted over. "Morning, Rarity. ...Twilight." The mare seemed to be begrudgingly acknowledging her for some reason.

"H-hey, Applejack! ...So, what happened at your place earlier. What was-?"

"Oh, that? Nothin'." ...AJ, while managing to do her best deadpan expression could not fully hide that there was something going on with her.

"...Listen, I'm only just learning about stands, but-"

"Skip it, Twi...I don't expect this summer'll be any different."

"Bullshit...", Rarity murmured.

"...'Scuse me, Rariteh?", AJ asked

"I took the liberty of making sure various things would be different this year...Darling~" With that, Rarity trotted off.

"..." AJ had a freaked out look on her face. "S-she- Real kidder, huh, that Rarity~? Listen, Miss Sparkle, lets-"

"Stop it..." Twilight told her, a stern frown on her face. "I know things can't keep going on...At least, not the way they are now. Stop pretending, AJ."

"...Okay, ya'll want me ta stop pretendin', Twilight? Let me get one thing through yer thick skull. Yer family an' mine ain't- Well, we ain't-"

"We have no similarities, yes. ...I am aware, AJ."

"...G-good." For some reason, AJ just looked more panicked than ever. "S-so, uh, stop comin' round our-"

"Fine...I hope Apple Bloom brings you all the joy in the world."

"! ...OKAY, NOW THAT JUST AIN'T FAIR!" AJ gritted her teeth. "You have some nerve-!"

"Claiming you edited the photoes...?"

"T-THAT WASN'T ME! THAT WASN'T- N-no no no no!" The cream spots started returning on AJ...But, she simply started to take calming breaths, doing her best to ignore it, and-

"That can't work all the time, AJ...And, while its happening, you- ...Do tho-?"

"Yeaaaahhh, ma freckles stay...all the time..." she grumbled.

"That's not a bad thing."

"IS SO!" AJ's eyes had a fury in them. "A-ah'm so fuckin' done wit' whatever tha hell this is, Ah jus' wanna git on wit' mah life, and-"

"You can't always rush away from your problems, AJ...", Twilight told her, staying at her a bit.

"Well...Better than beatin' people up, an' vengin' against them all tha time, like Pinkie's coltfriend does."

"...H-her coltfriend?" Wellllllll, this was certainly the first time Twilight was hearing about this...At least, in this universe.

"Yeah, kinda obnoxious, wears a shirt that says 'jerk', goes around beatin' and prankin' ponies, an- Ahhhhh swear, I wanna grab him by his stupid neck, and-"

"...And then what? How do we-?"

"We don't, Twilight. ...Until he runs outta mojo."

"The boyfri-?"

"Him too maybe, but...That's not what I mean...I've got a naggin' fear...an', I ain't a fan o' puppeteers."

"...!" Twilight suddenly started looking around. "I-is someone pulling at the strings?!"

"Potentially two someones...someponies? Nah, someones works better for now...But, one of them is jus' a stand."

"! B-back up, what?! There's someone-!"

"Not yet, Twilight...Mebbe not at all, least fer us. ...Two many o' 'those' kinda stands around 'ere, anyway."

"...What do you mean, 'those' kind of stands?"

"Come on, Twi! You may not have seem 'em wit' or as stands! But- ...Feels like we're all gettin' crushed beneath this pressure. Heh, P-possibly juiced even~"

"A-AJ, you can't-"

"Shut it, Twi...Just enjoy the celebration...Probably jus' gonna- THAT'S CAD-! RAINBOW!" The orange mare was hissing at Rainbow Dash...who had Surprise out. "ONE TIME MEANS BAD LUCK! TWO TIMES MEANS- ...Something. BUT THREE TIMES?! THREE TIMES, ACCORDIN' TA BLOOM?!"

"H-hey, don't look at me! She wasn't supposed to-!"

"Greetings, subjects of Equestria...", the pink alicorn on the balcony said, voice sounding somewhat monotonous. "As you know, my Aunt Celestia still keeps this thing going, in the hopes that we'll find a way to truly bring Equestria to its finest glory...Well...I have news for you!" Cadence suddenly hissed. "THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" Suddenly, Cadence's body started erupting into light.

"! She's-!" AJ's eyes wide as plates, she started backing up a bit. "H-how did she-?! ...Green Fairy," she mumbled, eyes filled with both anger and depression.

Twilight looked at AJ, blinking. "W-what? What does it-?"

"Its simple, Twi...", Spike murmured. "Green Fairy, can- ! W-what's going on?! I can't-!"

"MONOLOGUE MY POWERS TO YOUR FRIEND?!", Cadence-or whoever she was now-screeched. "OF COURSE NOT! WHY WOULD I BE STUPID ENOUGH TO LET THAT HAPPEN?! NOW, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR-!"

...She stopped, as suddenly, a glass of wine was splashed onto her. Still, some of her aura was still there, causing her to growl.

"I hope you're not too mad, Cadence..." There was a glint in Twilight's eyes. "I can't let you make a fool of yourself this time. You're going to say, 'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I-?!'"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I-?! ...?!?! HOW DID YOU-!"

"I can read you like a book, Cadence~ I know you wouldn't do something like this yourself, unless someone...WAS FORCING YOU! THE FORCE BEHIND GREEN FAIRY, FOR EXAMPLE! Well...I'M GOING TO LIBERATE YOU!" Her hooves glowed with hamon energy, her magic glowed with magic energy-!

...Then suddenly, an odd, paper-like, rainbow-colored, flutter(butterfly)-winged mare, with glowing pink eyes, and a brilliant dress, that looked like it was made of paper, erupted from Twilight, who actually looked kind of shocked.

"READING RAINBOW, AT YOUR SERVICE, MISS SPARKLE!" It flew right at Cadence.

"HA! YOU THINK YOUR READING RAINBOW CAN-! ...C-can-"

She stopped, once she noticed RR's hooves glowing a certain way. She started to freak out.

"N-no! NO! YOU CAN'T! YOU WON'T! I-!"

Reading Rainbow started punching her, all the while yelling, "KAERU KAERU KAERU KAERU, KAERU KAERU, KAERUUU-!"

She grabbed Cadence's wings, causing the pink alicorn to flinch.

"N-no, you wouldn't dare! You wouldn't-!"

She just yanked on them real hard to the sides, causing Cadence to turn into a giant book for a few seconds-!

...And then two certain other mares were ejected, at the same time. One, a certain dark-coated, cat-eyed, bat-winged alicorn, with deep cerulean eyes, and a purple mist like mane, plus that armor she wore.

The second? Well...She was *the* changeling queen basically.

Yep...Reading Rainbow had somehow gotten them both out of Cadence. ...Although-

Nightmare stood up, glaring right at Chrysalis. "'Lets both put our new origins in Cadence', you said! 'Nothing will go wrong', you said!"

"G-green Fairy can't stabilize, unless the event does! ...Especially-" Queen Chrysalis got shifty eyes. "If this was Rainbow's do- OH MY TIAMAT!" She pointed an accusatory hoof at Surprise, growling. "HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE BEEN OUT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I KEEP TELLING PONIES, I DON'T ALWAYS HAVE CONTROL OVER WHO-!"

"Well, boss...", Surprise murmured, "Maybe you should start honing yer skills again, huh...?"

"..." The blue pegasus just grumbled. "People need to stop blaming for this shit..."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes. "Well, for whatever reason, this happened, so, Nightmare, its your turn to-" ...Her eyes widened, as Nightmare Moon's mane started pulling in one of Chrysalis' holed legs. "W-what are you-?"

"Shut up, I wanna test something...'Oh, my beloved subjects, its been so long since I-' ..." She stopped, suddenly glaring at the Changeling Queen. "Is that why I...Don't sound as attractive or seductive anymore? Because, some mmmmmmbitch of an mmmmmmbug, stole away allll of my sultriness?!"

"W-well, I would have argued I improved it...At first. Whatever occured after that, I take no responsibility for. I am a changeling after all, and I-" Her eyes went wide as plates, her mouth dry as hell, the center of her eyes taking on more of a dark greenish hue. Terror entered her, as Nightmare Moon's mane, turned mawed. "N-no! NO, YOU WOULDN'T! YOU-!"

The rest of her words went unsaid, as the mist-like mane easily slurped her up...Nightmare Moon even made a belching sound. "AHhhhh, that hit the spot~ Well, Chryssy, looks like 'Nightmare Night' enjoys you just fine~ ...Who knows, maybe Green Fairy can even make my projections a bit more...real~"

"...We're boned," Rainbow Dash told them with a murmur. "Just remember the old code words...'This is just a dream...only a nightmare.' She can't-"

...Suddenly, Pinkie came into the foreview, without clothes on. "Well...I CERTAINLY CAN'T HAVE THESE TWO DARK QUEENLY MISCREANTS, TRESPASSING UPON MINE DOMAIN! PINKAMIO CERTAINLY CANNOT EITHER! HAVE AT THEE! RASHOMON ROSHOMON!" ...Pinkie started discodancing.

Nightmare stared...Until she realized, that the disco ball had fully appeared. "NO!" Her eyes went fully wide. "IT WAS EMBARRASSING LAST TIME! PLEASE, DO NOT-!"

...Suddenly, it seemed like different versions of the night were happening.

One? ...Zecora told everyone else, a spooky story, as they waited for the royal sisters.

Two? The Luna there turned out to be Queen Chrysalis.

Three? ...Nightmare Moon was part changeling.

Four, Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis had teamed up!

...But, as they got to five-

It reverted back.

"N-no, no, no! RASHOMON! COME ON, RASHOMON, ROSHOMON!", Pinkie screamed up at the Disco Ball. "You can do it! I have faith in you! I-"

There was a large, loud thud next to Pinkie. Nightmare stared at her, with a grin.

"Well, guess I'll- URCK!" Suddenly, Reading Rainbow fell upon her with hooves.

"KAERU, KAERU...KAERUKAERUKAERUKAERUKAERU! KAAAAEEEEEEEEEE-" She slammed her hoof down upon Nightmare's horn. "RUUUUUUUUU!"

"AUGH! YOU INSIPID LITTLE-!" The mane moved after Reading Rainbow, but- ...Twilight's stand was simply too fast. The mane couldn't get there, at the same time RR was there. "...That Brat's imbued her with Hamon energy! Damnit! If this keeps up, I'll-! ...Suddenly, I'm forgetting NN's other power." She grinned. "Right~ Time to- ...Can I-" She tried turning to mist, but- "CHRYSALIS! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO ON A DIET?! YOU DON'T NEED THIS MUCH LOVE! RRRRGGGHHHHHH! ...Oh, well." She looked around, grinning. "Bingo~"

"EVERYONE VACATE THE PREMIS-! ...-es." Sadly, before Pinkie could finish that word, Nightmare had gotten Derpy next.

"Mmmmmmm...My personality feels so odd like this...But-" She grinned. "Lets see here~ BEGINNING NIGHTMARIFICATION~!" Her mane started changing and growing.

"NOT SO FAST!" Reading Rainbow moved at her again. "KAE-! OOF!"

Suddenly, the rainbow-colored stand got slammed into, by a black shape, with light cyan eyes, and light, translucent green membrane wings.

"HA! You think only stands can hurt other stands these days~? ...Maybe. Or maybe you're full of it," the changeling drone said, narrowing their eyes down at Reading Rainbow. "Either way, Green Hunger never abandons it Queen...Even if that Queen is technically going to be Nightmare Moon now," the drone said, with a begrudging respect.

"Heh, that's right, my new subject~ And, all will be welcome under my night sky~ I only use my nightmares, because I have to...Because, fear is the best way to get control~" Her mane continued to grow. "Aha! My newest children are almost ready! I feel like a proud mother already~ Now, how to- OOF!" She grunted, a tooth flying from her maw, as a certain clawed hand, punched he across the face.

"Leave. Them. Alone..." Spike told her, with intimidating tone...Sadly, his knees were shaking.

"...You're adorable, Spike." The Dark Alicorn merely nuzzled him back, grinning. "I'm not even going to be mad about the tooth~ I'm sure somepony can just make me a new one~ ...Orrrr-" She sighed, a portion of her tail disappearing, and a new tooth regrowing. "There we go~"

"S-she's way too OP this time...", Rainbow murmured, eyes wide. "I-I better unsummon Surpri-"

"NO!" Twilight went, eyes suddenly glinting again. "I've got this...YOU!" She pointed at the changeling drone, her horn glowing. "Explain to me the power of Green Hunger-! ...While not hurting anyone here, as you do so!"

...The drone blinked, before turning around. "Very well. Green Hunger-"

"IDIOT!", Nightmare yelled, sounding more like Chrysalis. "DON'T TELL HER YOUR POWERS!"

"...B-but, my queen," The drone's went dry. "I-I mean, this power! How do you expect me to-! ...Huh. VERY WELL! I FULLY SUBMIT, MY MIND, BODY, AND SOU-"

...Twilight fainted.

"! ...How did you know that would work?", Nightmare Moon asked

"Simple: I didn't hurt her...I simply caused her to faint...And, now, since she's unconscious, I will tell everyone how- ...N-NO!" The drone was quaking. "IT WAS A FEINT! IT WAS A NECESSARY FEINT! HOW IS SHE-?!"

Twilight barely stood up, groaning. Her horn sparked, but- "...Do it. But, I just want your explanation, not the other things."

"TWILIGHT!", Rarity shrieked. "YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD HAVE JUST RELEASED HIM! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE-?!"

"Gladly~" The drone told Twilight, marching up to her. "First of our powers...We absorb emotions from other ponies. Secondly, we can shapeshift, make ourselves look like anyone, or anything else. Thirdly..." He grinned. "We make holes in reality~ Not 'Oh lets end all existence holes', just...Focused, intentional continuity holes in history, that our queen can fill in~"

"...Good, now-"

Twilight didn't get much farther, before he suddenly bit into her right front leg.

"!" She screamed! And, it was not only bonechilling, it was-! IT WAS HORRIFYING! S-she- She-!

"Enough," Nightmare told him. "You've kept her busy long enough..." Her mane spat out both Chrysalis and Derpy, Nightmarifying both. Derpy wore golden armor, had sharper wings, and bat eyes, and Chrysalis had green armor, and her eyes looked somewhat more buglike...At least slightly. "Now...Green Fairy."

"!" Chrysalis stood to her hooves. "Y-yes, my queen?"

"...Fill in whatever your little...Locust fool took away."

Chrysalis blinked, but nodded, and-

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" Rarity screamed, moving forward, and-!

Chrysalis rolled her eyes, before suddenly her horn glowed, and multiple beams hit other ponies(Except for the mane six).

"...W-wha-?", Rarity barely got out, before the various ponies suddenly turned into changelings.

"Theeeerrrreeeee we go~ Don't worry...I'm sure Queen Moon will-"

"KAERU KAERU KAERU KAERU, KAERU!", RR screamed...While only punching affected ponies with her left hoof.

"DO IT FASTER, CHRYSALIS!"

"F-fine..." Chrysalis trotted over to Twilight.

Rarity summoned Truly Outrageous-

...Only for NMM to suddenly be in her way, Nightmare Night splitting from her head, and changing into a fiery blue kirin like being. "Go on...I dare you."

Chrysalis reached Twilight, put a hoof on her head-Twilight was oddly not moving, for some reason-and- "...Ah, its just all the images of her mother. My Queen, what should we-?"

"Replace images of Velvet with my own...Hopefully, reality will fill it in well enough."

"As you command...Now-" Her horn started glowing. "Lets-"

"FIESTA WARUDO!"

...Nightmare Moon looked annoyed as the mariachi band started playing, while Chrysalis looked scared.

"M-my queen, we should really-"

"No...Just put Velvet back in," She commanded. "But...I'm not sure thats only hole you can fill in~ After all, this is...Ponyville. You can change her history up, however you-" Suddenly, she was screaming loudly, as five sporks were in her noggin. Oddly enough, she was not bleeding. "PINKAMIO, YOU UTTER FOA- GAH!" And, now she had them in her left front leg as well. "...Heh. Hehehehehhe~ Do you really think those two are the only ones I've captured? You're missing poor little Lulu as well~"

"IT DOESN'T-! ...I-I mean, Luna matters, of course, but- Twilight- ...Just put the pictures of her mother back."

"OH! YOU THINK WE REMEMBER VELVET THAT WELL?!", Chrysalis asked, loudly, before cackling. "I'm sorry, all those blows to my head from her 'Tea Reading' stand, must be making me forget...No. Maybe if you get lucky, she'll leave here, and find out for herself. But, for now? I'm afraid..." She grinned. "You're her mother, Pinkie Pie~"

"...N-no no no! That's too weird!"

"OH! SO, YOU'LL LET HER FADE THEN~"

"F-FADE?! B-but, I-"

"Twilight Sparkle has never truly embraced friendship, Pinkie Pie...Maybe she's realized lessons at times, but, how sure are you that she can be changed at this time? No...You're the one so happy to see her. You're the one so 'aware' at times. Do it~ Tell me to do it, or I let her fade."

"...Fine, do it...Probably won't make sense, when we-"

"Pinkie...As long as Dash keeps summoning your...Ancient lookalike, you can't be exactly sure how anything will go anymore~ Anyway-" She beams Twilight. "Done. Sure will be interesting...To see if it can fix her...your true stand. I mean...Am I really supposed to believe, that Rashomon Roshomon is just a disco ball~?"

"...I-I-"

"Goodbye, Pinkie Pie. Come on, my Queen, lets go!"

Nightmare growled. "FINE! Lets go, Ditzy Doo..." The three of them proceeded to exit the town hall.

"...Ohhhhhh boy," Rainbow Dash muttered. "Sure hope- ..." She stared, as the ponies who had been turned into changelings, started exiting the library. "...Wow, they really were not up for a full fight tonight, were they?"

"Is anyone ever up for a fight, with Green Fairy, and Green Hunger, Rainbow Dash...?", Rarity asked in a murmur. "We're lucky they didn't try to drain us dry...Could be Derpy- I mean, Ditzy's good natured personality, that prevented such a thing."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and, I keep telling you, Green Hunger cannot-"

"Save it, Rainbow Dash...Twilight, are you-?"

"Better than ever...", Twilight mumbled

"..." Spike kind of stared, looking a bit guilty. "T-twilight, Velvet, I-"

"I know the name...I remember what she was like to a degree...Its just...I can't imagine her fully anymore..."

"..." Rarity sighed. "Pinkie...Until we have the three of them under control, I assume you'll try not to cause too much trouble?"

"I-I'm probably just gonna be focusing on healing Twilight..." Pinkie mumbled to her.

"...For what reasons?", Rarity asked.

"C-cause I feel guilty...?"

"...Why? It was Twilight's naivete that-"

"BECAUSE, I JUST DO, RARITY!", The pink pony screamed back, eyes all wet, Pinkie making sobbing noises. "I-if I had helped before Cadence could have started monologueing, I- ...!" She twitched a bit, as a taller pink pony put her hoof on Pinkie's shoulder blade.

"Don't worry, Pinkie..." Cadence murmured. "We'll get her back fully...With Ruby Ray and I on the team, you can count on it."

"...FOR THE LOVE OF TIAMAT, SURPRISE!" Wow, Rainbow had only just then managed to unsummon her stand...