• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 230 Views, 1 Comments

Aye-Aye's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3: Summer Boogaloo - zackepic22

  • ...
 1
 230

The Rich World of Apple Farming

Oh, Apples! What an extraordinary delicacy~ The rich, juicy flavor, the beautiful sweet taste when baked! Surely, Apple is one of the greatest fruits we who are mortal have been blessed with~

...Now if only we could get rid of those heretics, who suggest we shouldn't actually keep the apples inside the pie-

OW!

WHO SHOCKED ME?!

...Nevermind.

So, normally, in some other universe, certainly in at least one continuity, Twilight would have arrived at the exact time she was supposed to, and had a normal, heartwarming, if slightly odd meeting with the Apple Family~

...As it was, this time, as the two arrived at Sweet Apple Acres-

"WELL, AH STLL SAY IT'S VINEGAR!" the tiny green horse with red hair screamed at her older sister.

"Well...Ah'm tellin' ya'll, wit' all the politeness Ah kin even muster at the moment, Apple Bloom...The recipe calls for Risotto.", the orange mare calmly told her younger sister.

"...Ya'll wouldn't be arguin wit' me, if it was Doppio Vinegar."

"WHAT THA HAY EVEN IS DOPPIO VINEGAR?!"

"..." Spike stopped, suddenly curling in the fetal position, and murmurnig, 'Not the bees, not the bees, not the bees...' ...There was something disturbing about the way he was doing that.

"Not Pinio Vinegar...", the green filly murmured, as if hearing him properly.

"YA'LL AREN'T EVEN SAYIN' WORDS RIGHT!", Applejack suddenly screamed. "What is doppio-?!"

"You catch more flies with honey, my friend..." Twilight murmured, not even knowing what she was thinking while saying that.

"...The weird creamy syrup?", Applejack wanted to clarify with Apple Bloom.

"Kinda. Tha Nilla tastin' stuff," Bloom told her.

"...Ohhhhhhhh. Heh, I see what you're gettin' at now," Applejack grumbled. "And, I'm telling you, if Granny catches that stuff in her soup-"

"...She'll what? Cry about how much she likes Risotto instead?"

"...Ya'll piss me off sometimes, Bloom. Mah lil sister, an' she has ta sabotage me at-"

"HEY!" A yellowish mare, with red curly bun hair, amber eyes, and a green neckerchief exclaimed. "Leave Bloom alone, AJ. Its not like you got this stuff right on your first go either."

"...Ah don't know what ya'll are talkin' about, Apple Bumpkin." AJ went over toward her, her coat pattern starting to change. "But, Ah-"

"HEY!" Twilight yelled, horn glowing. "...Whatever this is can wait. Applejack, right? I'm here to organize for- ...Why is your coat still changing?"

Oddly enough, AJ was gaining cream covered spots.

"NONONONO!" The frantic orange mare quickly ran inside the main barnhouse, slamming the door shut behind her.

"...Well, that...Happened?" Twilight murmured. "I should have-"

"...Something's affecting her," Spike murmured. "Something's affecting all of us..."

Author's Note:

Spot the references, spot the stand users.