• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 230 Views, 1 Comments

Aye-Aye's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3: Summer Boogaloo - zackepic22

  • ...
 1
 230

Crazy, Muddy, Mad World

"-I keep telling you, Spike...There's nothing going on with AJ."

"...And, I can't believe how many times I have to say this, there is. ...Wonder if the barn-"

"Spike, the BARN IS NOT-"

...But, suddenly, she was crashed into by a certain blue pegasus, with a rainbow mane and tail.

Mad world indeed.

"What the hell hit me...?" Rainbow Dash grunted.

"Some stands even I cannot comment on," Spike murmured.

"...A what?" The pegasus asked incredulously.

Twilight Sparkle just sighed. "Nothing, just ignore him."

"...But, he's right there," Rainbow murmured. "That'd be kinda rude."

"..." Spike didn't seem to know whether to feel relieved, or somewhat nervous. "Okay, listen to me, Twilight, she's obviously-"

"I'm obviously what? I'm right here...Honestly, kind of annoying how ponies are getting pissed at me for no good reason. Not only am I this town's honest to Celestia best chance of ever getting noticed by the Wonderbolts, I'm also-"

Spike just groaned, for some odd reason.

"...Okay, little dragon man, I don't know what your deal is, but-"

"Your mouth is my deal," he murmured.

"...Surprise, can you believe the nerve of this guy?"

"YEAH!" Wait, where the hell did that white coated, yellow-maned, purple-eyed pegasus come from. "The noive!"

"I know, right?! This is practically my town! I'm the one who has to lead all you goofballs in organizing the weather. ...Except, somehow, Spitfire only seems to notice me and others in emergencies."

"..." Twilight realized something. "I'm sorry, are you Rainbow Dash? I think Spike has something he wants to-"

"HOW COULD IT EVEN HAVE AFFECTED HER?! THE STUPID THING DIDN'T EVEN WORK WITH M- ..."

"...Spike, I know you just realized something! If we're in a time loop- ...Spike?"

How the heck had he just vanished like that?

"Who you talking to?" Rainbow Dash murmured. "There's no one here but us three."

"..." Twilight suddenly glared at the Blue Pegasus.

"W-what are you doing that to me for?! Its Surprise you should-! ...Surprise?"

The white pegasus was suddenly gone too.

"THIS MAKES NO SENSE!", they both screamed in unison...Before staring at each other. "QUIT COPYING ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE COPYING ME!"

Rainbow shook her head. "Whatever, I just-"

"Stop." Twilight's horn was glowing again. "...What's your stand?"

"..." Rainbow was starting to sweat buckets. "I-I mean, its a bit of a, uh- In its current state, I don't think I should really show you, I mean, clearly-"

"Clearly what?!"

"...You can't even see your own yet, can you?"

"..." Twilight started sweating. "T-they're things you have to-?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna take you to Rarity, you were probably going to talk to her anyway. ...N-not that I could have known that-~"

Twilight narrowed her eyes, horn glowing. "What does your stand do?"

"Glad you asked..ish. Its a space stand...possibly a time one, I don't know. I call its current act 'Never Gonna Give You Up', but, thats just a placeholder, until I decide what I reaaallllyyyy want to call it~"

"...Uh huh." Twilight didn't seem to believe her.

Rainbow Dash...A boisterous, yet mysterious mare. Just what sort of secrets were those burning magenta orbs of hers' hiding?