• Published 1st May 2020
  • 849 Views, 23 Comments

TwiCarly - ThisUsernameIsTaken



Twilight lands in Seattle through Discord. She ends up becoming friends with certain teenagers that run a certain web show.

  • ...
4
 23
 849

iAm Stuck Here

While her new friends were having some sort of "crazy hat party" at Carly's apartment, Twilight couldn't participate because of the stack of US History papers she had to deal with. It wasn't that big because it was early in the school year, but it was big enough that she had to read about the 13 colonies and this "Revolutionary War" the principal mentioned. She barely made it past the colony chapter when she read about how they came to be.

"That's horrible!" she cried. "Nopony should have to be taken from their home like that!"

She decided to stop reading for the moment and think about the bizarre events that took place on her first day of school to get her mind off of colonialism. Ironically, her day started in history class.

Flashback Noises

Mr. Stern lived up to his name. The moment she walked into the classroom, he was scolding a kid for bringing food into the classroom he got from the cafeteria. "One-hour detention," was the verdict.

The class was learning about the Revolutionary War. Twilight couldn't comprehend why they couldn't settle their differences peacefully but remembered having to use the Elements of Harmony on Discord in their first encounter, so she sort of understood why the whole thing escalated into war, especially considering the colonies were controlled by the British they were fighting. However, she was still upset that that's how the United States became independent.

When the bell rang, Mr. Stern requested Twilight see him after class. Naturally when she stayed after class, Mr. Stern dropped the stack of papers on her desk.

"I need you to complete all this homework by Friday."

Flashback Noises

Next up, Twilight had geometry. When she entered the classroom, she noticed Freddie was there too and waved. The teacher, Mr. Howard, groaned at the interaction.

"You must be the new student," Mr. Howard said in a mocking tone. "I've heard so much about you, Twilight. I was told you wore some sort of unicorn costume for your little magician talent, including that hair dye you're still using."

"Umm... yes, sir," Twilight replied nervously. Before she actually started school she searched for a boutique. She ended up settling for some store called "Sears" for her new clothes. Obviously, she called Rarity to help her with picking out outfits with... mixed results. She was able to hide her horn and wings with magic, but she could never figure out how to disguise her human mane to have a more natural color. Good thing she now had an excuse for the purple hair, so she didn't need to. Regardless of her successful disguise, she was more worried about why a teacher would be so rude to his students.

"Unfortunately for you, we have a seating chart, so you can't sit next to that nuisance you call a friend," the teacher scoffed before checking his seating chart and angrily sighing. "Consider yourself lucky, Miss Sparkle. The only seat left is next to Freddie. Ugh."

Throughout the lesson, Mr. Howard wouldn't stop complaining about his wife, so it was difficult for him to complete the lesson. She didn't really need the lesson because she already knew some of these equations from past teachings as a pony.

"You should just use the textbook to learn this stuff," Freddie whispered to Twilight. "You'll learn a lot more from it than from Mr. Howard."

"It's okay," Twilight whispered back. "I already know all this."

"Wait really? Your pony schools must be really advanced."

"Academically yes. Technologically, probably not considering your camera equipment."

Luckily for both of them, Mr. Howard did not see them whispering to each other, relieving them of at least two hours of detention.

As the "lesson" continued, Twilight couldn't help but wonder why this so-called teacher was ever allowed in the building, let alone be allowed to teach a class.

Flashback Noises

The last notable class was Ms. Briggs's English class. This time, she shared the class with Carly, Sam, and Freddie. She sat near them, causing the teacher to roll her eyes.

"It appears we have a new student," Ms. Briggs said bluntly. "I'm Ms. Briggs, your English teacher for the year."

"Twilight Sparkle."

"So, I've heard," Ms. Briggs paused. "Have you ever read the novel Of Mice and Men by any chance?"

"Yes, I have," Twilight responded, thinking it must've been similar to the novel Of Mice and Mares back home.

"Wait a minute," Freddie interrupted. "We weren't required to rea-"

"Pipe down, Freddie," Ms. Briggs barked while handing Twilight a piece of paper and a pen. "Could you please write a short summary of the novel for me? You'll be graded on accuracy."

"Sure," Twilight said with full confidence.

Observing the way other humans wrote papers over the weekend, she decided to work on writing with her dominant "hand," as everyone else called them, so it wouldn't draw attention to her invisible horn. She now had a chance to show off her excellent writing skills as a human. Noticing that Ms. Briggs was looming over her, she began writing.

"I forgot to mention you are timed," Ms. Briggs announced looking at her watch. "Ten minutes."

Twilight scribbled as fast as she could while making sure the main plot was accurately described, while also omitting any references to magic and ponies. She also made sure to swap the genders because she was positive the "men" in the title was the equivalent to "stallions".

"Times up! Give me your paper."

When the paper was returned Ms. Briggs raised an eyebrow. "You didn't write down any names."

"You're grading for accuracy," Twilight argued. "I didn't want to be inaccurate on something as simple as a name."

"Alright, smart-aleck, why did you mention that Curly's wife's neck was snapped, but only mention that Lenny was killed by George when looking at the river thinking about the rabbits?"

"I don't remember how George killed Lenny," Twilight lied quickly. In Of Mice and Mares, Violet Rain prevents Lillypad Fire from dying an excruciating death from everypony else by killing her with an illegal lethal magic spell that only Celestia and Luna can perform, although they refuse to. She couldn't even comprehend a human equivalent for this, let alone write it down within ten minutes.

Ms. Briggs looked at Twilight with furrowed eyebrows for a few seconds before giving up.

"Fine," Ms. Briggs said. "You get full credit."

Twilight was relieved Ms. Briggs gave her a good grade for the paper.

The "boy," as they called human colts, that was sitting next to Freddie and in front of Twilight turned to her and whispered, "Ms. Briggs is usually meaner than that. I'm surprised she gave you full credit."

"GIBBY!" the teacher yelled, grabbing the boy's attention.

During the English lesson, Twilight felt a little uneasy. It was almost as if Ms. Briggs was suspicious of her about something. Did she do anything wrong or was this school just full of unnecessarily mean teachers?

Flashback Noises

Maybe I should tell everypony about these teachers, Twilight thought before turning to the stack of papers still on the table.

"Maybe next time," she sighed. "I wish I was at that hat party now."


The next morning, Twilight was awoken by the sound of loud knocking. Slightly annoyed, she swung open her apartment door.

"Why are you knocking so loud?" she yelled. The figure knocking on Carly's door turned around.

"Sorry, Purple. I was just trying to see if Carly has the answers to our algebra homework," said Sam. "It's due today."

Twilight raised an eyebrow but decided to ignore the comment. Remembering the conversation she had with her friends about Sam, she decided to hopefully address her rude behavior, especially towards Freddie. Thinking about it, Sam wasn't really that mean to Freddie from what she saw, but it still seems she did hate him. Maybe she could get Sam to be more friendly towards him.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you hate Freddie?"

"What are you talking about? We're friends," Sam argued.

"You told me you were the friend of Carly that hated him," Twilight reminded her.

"Twibright-"

"Twilight."

"Whatever," she waved off the correction. "Don't you have friends that you kind of hate, but not really?"

Twilight thought about her friends from home. She didn't really hate any of them. Applejack. Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash. Rarity. Fluttershy. There's also Discord now that he's refo-

"I get what you're saying now," she nodded. "but Freddie is nothing like Discord. He's just minding his own business, while Carly's worried you knocked him out."

"You were the one that-"

"Yeah, but it seemed like she thought you hit him! To me, that raises some questions!" she yelled.

"A few weeks ago, I accidentally hit him with my locker door and he passed out. Big whoop."

"Did you at least apologize?"

"My God, Twilight. You're worse than Carly. " Sam groaned.

"Did. You. At. Least. Apologize?"

"I don't remember."

"Apologize to him," Twilight ordered.

"He's probably asleep. I'll do it later," Sam waved it off.

Freddie entered the hallway, surprised to see Twilight and Sam already up. Twilight saw him standing there and pointed at him, facing back to Sam.

"Apologize," Twilight ordered again.

Sam stormed over to Freddie. "I'm sorry that I knocked you out with my locker a few weeks ago. I didn't see you there."

"I forgive you, Sam?" Freddie replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Twilight forced me to apologize," she pointed, now facing towards the waving pony-turned-human. "Honestly, If you care about Fredward so much, why don't you just marry him?"

Hearing all the commotion, Carly opened the door. "What do you want Sam?"

"Where's your algebra homework?"

"Aw, jeez," Carly sighed, letting Sam in her apartment.

Freddie turned to Twilight and smiled. "I can't believe you actually got her to apologize. Thanks."

"No problem, Freddie," Twilight smiled back. "Hopefully she'll come around."

"I doubt it."

"There's always a chance," Twilight explained. "Remember when I told you about Discord."

"Yeah. What about him?"

"He used to be our enemy and brought chaos for his own amusement. It was only until later that we were able to reform him, although I'm not sure how reformed he is considering he brought me here."

"Why is tha- Oh right. You're a princess."

Twilight nodded. "I'm also the bearer of an Element of Harmony. They're used to help maintain peace and order, but anyways, you do see what I mean about Sam though, right?"

Sam barged out of Carly's room with Carly following behind. "We should get to school you weirdos," she barked.

"Wait up!" Twilight said as she rushed over to the girls, Freddie closely following along.


Their next show went off without a hitch, although they had to cut Twilight's magic segment in favor of a new "Messin' with Lewbert" segment. Usually, Twilight wasn't that fond of pranks, but since he was pretty rude to her as well, she decided to play along. After the show, they all ate Carly's spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Obviously, Twilight would still refuse to tell her friends that she ate such delicious meat.

While they were eating, Sam comments that more people should be watching their show because it's getting better. Carly proposed a contest where everybody comes up with ideas to get more viewers to watch iCarly. They split into teams, with Carly and Sam on one team and Freddie and Spencer on the other. Twilight decides not to join the contest.

"Why not?" Carly asked. "You're part of the iCarly crew, so you should help us get more viewers with this competition."

"I don't know how I would get people to watch the show," Twilight admitted. "Even if I did, wouldn't the teams be unequal? There are already two teams of two. I also confronted Sam last week. Knowing her, she'd probably be mad that I joined Freddie's team and we'll probably get into an argument if I join your team."

"I'll make sure Sam doesn't-"

"It's fine, Carly," Sam interrupts. "I don't blame her. She's never seen a computer before she joined this web show."

Twilight got up from her chair, finished with the spaghetti dinner. "Thanks for the meal, but I got to go. You guys have fun with your contest thing."

Everyone waved goodbye as Twilight went back to her own apartment.


Meanwhile, Ms. Briggs and Mr. Howard were being chummy in the teacher's lounge. It was the gross kind of "chummy", but they were being chummy nonetheless.

"Have you seen the new student, Marty?" asked the English teacher.

"Ugh," came the knee-jerk reply. "She's in my geometry class. Of course, I've heard of her."

"Principal Franklin had told me some strange things about that Sparkle girl."

"What do you mean, Francine?"

"He mentioned she had a weird writing style," she replied. "Apparently she had a glowing horn that would levitate the pencil and she wrote her placement test answers with it."

The geometry teacher chuckled. "That spineless principal needs his eyes checked. There's no way she could've done such a thing. It's scientifically impossible."

"Well," Ms. Briggs continued. "She's no magician, but there was something very peculiar about her when I observed her in my class."

"Do tell."

"I gave her a 10-minute pop quiz where she had to summarize Of Mice and Men and I told her she would be graded on accuracy. When she gave me her summary, she didn't write a single character's name and never mentioned how George killed Lenny."

"And why was this peculiar?"

"Well, she claimed to have actually read the book and knows a lot of what happens in the story, yet she can't name a single character in the novel nor could she describe one of the most important scenes in the novel. I only gave the little smart-aleck full credit because she accurately described the plot."

"That is strange," he admitted. "I didn't notice anything bizarre about the new student. I was too busy complaining about my wife."

Ms. Briggs groaned. "Why don't you divorce the woman already?"

Eventually, their discussion devolved into a rant about Mrs. Howard and divorce. Neither teacher remembered talking about Twilight for the rest of their little meeting. This was great for Twilight. Had they continued talking about her, they would've likely conspired to figure out her secret and possibly get her expelled.


While Twilight was completing a new stack of homework, which luckily wasn't as big as the last one, her orb rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Twilight," said Discord.

Twilight remembered the letter she got from the princess. "Did Princess Celestia try to-"

"Yes, she did. It didn't hurt me, but it became such an annoyance, especially considering I couldn't use my chaos magic. When she figured that out, she only continued."

Twilight facepalmed again. "I'll have to write to her about this. Did you tell her anything you should tell me?"

"Yes," Discord replied. "I was forced to Pinkie Promise to tell you that I accidentally traveled you back around 6 years. It was unintentional and I apologize."

"Apology accepted and I already knew that. Anything else?"

He snapped his fingers and now she was in Mr. Howard's classroom, or at least a carbon copy. Mr. Howard walked through the door and happily greeted Twilight.


Mrs. Howard was eating dinner, far away from her husband. They agreed to live in separate parts of the house. Suddenly, she has a weird sense.

"I feel as if my husband was magically taken to an apartment complex," she spoke her thoughts. "He's such a loser. Won't even say 'Goodbye, wife. I'll be back.'. Why haven't I divorced him yet?"


"Don't worry," Discord assured. "He won't remember a thing once he's done with the presentation."

With another snap of his fingers the black box he used to present Seattle appeared, now displaying "The Consequences of Inter-Dimensional Time Travel" as the presentation's title. The transitions were just as exciting as the previous presentation. He started lecturing, pointing to the colorful diagrams for visual aid.

"When being thrown into another dimension in the past, respective to the present of the original dimension, and the 'past' dimension has significantly less magic, it is impossible to return to the original dimension at the now future time. It is only possible to return to the time that you are currently at. Since you are in 2007 in this dimension, it is only logical that you attempt to leave some time in 2013 to get back to the time you left. Discord, however, recommends you return a few months later, considering you talking to the future and returning at a similar time may cause time paradoxes and destroy both dimensions. Luckily, the moment your future self is in Equestria, you won't have to worry about paradoxes, because Discord will only communicate in a sort of 'null' dimension after this time."

Mr. Howard bows as the presentation ends and the classroom along with him is snapped away.


"Great," Mrs. Howard groans. "My husband returned and he didn't even say 'Hello. I love you.'"

She turned to the stack of divorce papers right next to her and sighed in defeat. "Today's not the day."


"I'll keep all of that in mind," Twilight noted. "Now, who's gonna be the Element of Magic during these few months?"

"Why, it will be Spike, of course," came the confident reply.

"I don't think Spike can do magic."

"Nonsense."

With a snap of his fingers, Discord makes Spike appear. Spike turns his head in every direction in a panic before Discord grabs it and swivels it toward the orb.

Spike was relieved. "Oh. Hey, Twilight."

Before she could say "hi" back, Discord snapped his fingers and suddenly Spike is now wearing Twilight's crown.

Twilight facepalmed. "Are we really doing this?"

"Yes," Discord replied with the most serious tone. "He is practically your understudy."

"Y-yeah," Spike hesitantly agreed. "I-I can d-do ma-mag-"

Suddenly, Spike burped and a fireball came out. Many of Fluttershy's animals could be seen scurrying around in fear.

"Well, it seems that the princess will have to teach you the ins and outs."

"Sweet Celestia," Twilight groaned.

"Yeah, her," Discord nodded. "Speaking of her, I believe you should write a letter to her about playing with electricity. She's become more... malicious since she heard about your situation."

"But what about-"

"Spike will be fine, as long as Celestia is willing to teach a dragon magic."

Sighing in defeat, Twilight waved goodbye to Discord, knowing the conversation was going nowhere. Then, she began writing the letter.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Are you CRAZY?!?

I thought you were just joking! What made you think shocking Discord was a good idea? Did you try to shock other ponies before like this? What's gotten into you?!? Are you okay?

Now that I've calmed down, I'm sure Discord has already told you about the fact I'm 6 years in the past in this "Seattle" dimension, so I will return in a few months, but from 6 years in the future. I've been told once this time arises, all communication between us will be forced to cease to avoid the destruction of both dimensions.

Also, Discord made Spike the bearer of the Element of Magic. You have to teach him how to at least control it. Please tell me you at least got that under control.

Your faithful (and now extremely critical) student,
Twilight Sparkle

She then uses the orb's flames to send the message to the princess, extremely worried about her mentor's mental health.


The next day, Twilight got into a call with her friends.

"Twilight, don't you possess the element of magic," Rarity said. "Surely you'll figure out something to do for your little show."

"Yeah, but I don't use my magic for entertainment. I only use magic out of necessity. I don't use it as a spectacle."

"Oooh! Oooh! I have an idea! I have an idea!" uttered an excited pink pony.

"Pinkie, I'm not doing the egg thing again."

"Awww."

"I have an even better idea," Rainbow proposed.

"Rainbow-"

"Hear me out, Twilight. This will surely get more pon- I mean humans to watch this iCarly thing."

"Okay, what do you have."

Cue the Silent Whisper trope.


"So why did you bring me here?" asked Freddie.

"I want to show you some of my magic for iCarly to see what you think of it," Twilight replied.

"Why didn't you also ask Carly and Sam to come over? They're the stars of the show."

"I want them to be just as surprised by the magic as the viewers back home," Twilight explained, shutting the door behind her. "You're behind the camera, so the viewers won't really see your reaction. I had this idea after the whole 'Messin' with Lewbert' segment."

She began her magic performance. When she was done, she asked the boy what he thought of it.

Freddie offered a round of applause and an evil smirk in return. "This is gonna be a great segment."


"And there you have it!"

"You can drink spaghetti and meatballs!"

"He must have a strong stomach. I'd probably vomit if I tried to drink that," Twilight shivered.

"I agree," Carly said with a smile.

"Eh, a smoothie is a smoothie," Sam argued. "Now get out of here, Emmit. You creep me out!"

The boy held up the blender still full of the spaghetti and meatball smoothie.

"Yes, you can have the rest," Carly replied to the implied question. "Okay, so we had something planned before this segment, but Twilight insisted she does her magic for the show again."

"We don't really have a name for her magic segments yet," Sam added.

"So we're just gonna call it Twilight Does Magic until we have something that sounds better."

Sam pushed the applause button as the camera pans to Twilight.

"For my first trick, I wi-"

Twilight disappeared in a purple flash. Sam and Carly just stood there in confusion. Freddie also pretended to be confused, but he knew what was going on.

"That was weird," Sam commented.

"God, I hope she's ok," came Carly's reaction.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from nearby stairs. The door swung open and Twilight was back, but her hair and clothes were a mess.

"Sorry I'm late to the show," she said, gasping for air. "I was busy with homework and lost track of time."

"But you were just here," Carly said.

Twilight just stared at her like she said something stupid. "What do you mean? I just said I was doing hom-"

Twilight disappeared in a purple flash. Carly and Sam just look at the camera like they were being filmed against their will. Freddie just shrugged.

"I think we're having technical difficulties," Freddie suggested.

"Twilight's not a robot, though," Carly replied.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps and the door swung open.

"Why didn't you guys tell me we started filming?" Twilight said, looking angry.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Carly asked.

"No, I'm not okay! You guys started the show witho-"

Twilight disappeared in a purple flash. Instead of disappearing, she appeared back in the spot she was originally in.

"For my first trick... I'll..." Twilight looked at Carly and Sam, seeming to be creeped out. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"Okay, someone please tell me what is going on?" Sam demanded.

"Well, you're staring at me weirdly before I eve-" Twilight began, before disappearing in a purple flash again.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Could you let me in," came Twilight's voice outside of the studio. "I think you locked me out."

Sam walks toward the studio door and opens it. "I swear there's something wrong with tha-"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sam screams and falls to the ground. Twilight raises her hands in victory. "Abracadabra!"

Sam, although extremely angry, gives Twilight a thumbs up and growls. "I hate you for that, but it was a great prank. Mad respect." She then grabs Twilight by her collar. "Don't do it again."

When she heard Freddie laughing, she quipped. "Of course the nerd is involved. When's the marriage?"

"Guys, let's just do the next segment," Carly said, also kind of peeved. "That was... an interesting trick, Twilight."

"Thanks, my friend thought of it. I was inspired by our Messin' with Lewbert segment to add the airhorn finish."

"Now that Twilight's done with her magic, we're gonna do something we've never done before."

Carly and Sam talked about the contest they had to try and get more viewers. Carly and Sam made a sign to advertise on TV, which was ruined by the rain. Spencer and Freddie's plan was to make a bright sign on the road for the traffic to witness. They communicated with Spencer near the highway from a screen in the studio. Unfortunately, when Spencer tried to demonstrate the sign, it was too bright and caused a severe traffic jam. When he tried to turn off the sign, it turned from an iCarly advertisement to "Pee on Carl". Twilight was both upset and amused by the sign.

"I would've probably done a lot worse," Twilight giggled. "Who's Carl?"

"I don't know," yelled Spencer.


After the web show, the crew started looking at comments. Then there was a knock on Carly's door. When she opened it, the police were there with Spencer. Apparently, Spencer had gotten himself into custody for the highway incident and it seemed the sign had offended officer Carl.

"Suddenly the 'Pee on Carl' thing is less funny now," Twilight commented.

"Agreed," said officer Carl as he left with the rest of the police.

Spencer apologized for ruining the webcast.

"Actually, everypony loved the webcast," Twilight said.

"Everybody," Carly corrected.

"Everybody loved the webcast. I'm glad I didn't mess up my words during the show."

"Yeah, but you kinda messed up my hearing," Sam said, digging her finger into her ear.

"I'm really sorry about that."

"Calm down. It's fine," Sam assured. "Just don't do it again."

After she was forgiven for the prank she did, they showed Spencer the comments that were laughing at their failed attempts at advertising. Upon seeing this, Spencer made an interesting observation.

"Okay, so wait, wait, wait. We all failed miserably trying to get you guys more viewers for iCarly. And yet, it is precisely those miserable failures that are getting you guys more viewers for iCarly?"

With that, they laugh and get pizza. Along the way, Twilight remembered something.

"So what was the prize for whoever won the contest?" she asked.

"Not touching Lewbert's disgusting wart," Spencer answered.

"That's what happens if you lose," Freddie added.

"Wait, so since both teams lost, don't you all have to touch Lewbert's wart?"

They all looked at each other awkwardly.


Lewbert screamed in horror as the iCarly crew went in a line to touch Lewbert's wart, all except for Twilight who was eating the pizza they ordered.

"This low-fat cheese-less vegetarian pizza is delicious."

"I can't believe that you made us do that," Carly complained, rubbing hand sanitizer on her hands. "You didn't even participate in the competition."

"Yeah, that airhorn prank was punishment enough," Sam agreed, still mad at the magic trick Twilight pulled. She poured most of the hand sanitizer on her hands, leaving Freddie with an empty bottle.

"I mean, you did say the losers have to touch Lewbert's wart and you all lost," Twilight shrugged. "Spencer you can stop touching his wart now."

"This is so coo- I mean, groooooossss" replied Spencer, walking away and looking around for something. "Where's the hand sanitizer bottle?"

"WHEN DO I GET MY $40?" Lewbert screamed. "I HATE PEOPLE!"

"Here you go," Twilight said, giving Lewbert the money. "Now can you stop screaming?"

Feeling the anger in her voice, Lewbert lowered his volume in fear she would set on fire again. "Sorry."

Author's Note:

The Publish button and the Edit button are really close together, so I hit the publish button by mistake. I'm guessing it's a bad idea to write chapters on the website and instead write them on Word or something to avoid this. Anyways, sorry about that if you accidentally got a notification saying that I updated this or something like that before I actually published the chapter.

Lillypad Fire and Violet Rain were randomly generated names from googling "my little pony name generator" because I'm not creative. I tried to pick names that best fit George and Lenny, but there are probably better one's y'all could come up with.

Unfortunately, since I started this fanfic during iCarly's first episode, Gibby won't a prominent character for a while (he's in a minority of the first two seasons, most of Season 3, and all of the final two seasons), although I'll try and give him more appearances in this fanfiction because Gibby is the best character of iCarly hands down. You are wrong if you disagree. I'm kidding.

I have no real excuse for why this chapter took a year to get done, except for maybe college work. Because of this accidental hiatus, I reread the published chapters. I edited them slightly, but it was just a few bits of sentence that I didn't think looked right.

Hopefully, the characters are still somewhat accurate to their canon counterparts, although I feel like there are some OOC moments (especially with Princess Celestia. I really went through with that "shocking" comment). I could just be paranoid over nothing, but I don't know.

FUN FACT (I guess... I just don't know what else to put in the Author's Notes): One of the main motivations for me writing this fanfiction was the fact that the only other fanfiction crossover about iCarly was... widely agreed to be not that good (the trollfic about Gibby's weird cult didn't exist yet. I personally think that's a work of art). I'm pretty sure these are the only iCarly fanfictions and that's probably for the best.

I want to do something to explain Jeremy/Germy's weird absence later on in iCarly. He's just dropped from the show with no explanation. I mean it could've been obvious he died from disease or something, but nothing's explicitly mentioned unless there was a line in one of the episodes I missed.

I will try to diverge away from iCarly canon because it would be really boring just to go through the motions. For example, I already have some vague idea of what to do with the episode iNevel for a future chapter and how that might cause future episodes involving Nevel to not happen.