• Published 21st Apr 2020
  • 423 Views, 20 Comments

Seizing The Stars (phase one) - keithsterling



Its several years later, after the devastating global bombardment of the planet of Sol, many of huge Equestrian Cities that once populated the surface of Sol have been reduced to rubble.

  • ...
 20
 423

Chapter 8

In a small garden at the center of Infinity palace hospital in the large medical control module of the Citadel Class Space Station, Princess Twilight Sparkle attired in robe and slippers on her average size purple bare feet stands as single tear run down her cheek. Joining her in the garden wearing his spacesuit was Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight.

"I don't belong in this time, Justice," Twilight said, her voice quavering as a second tear runs down her cheek.

"Why are you saying that, Twilight? This not like you. The old Twilight Sparkle would be excited about this time. She saw all this in her books at the Castle of Friendship. Now everything she read has come true." Justice said positive as Twilight's face flushed with indignation before turning and runs back into the hospital.

A moment later, older beautiful unicorn mare with a moderate indigo blue corkscrew curly mane with a hint of gray and corkscrew curls tail arrive in the garden of the hospital, she walks up to Justice and hugs him. Her light gray 5ft 7in slender and elegant equine figure was attired in a very fashionable tangerine-colored spacesuit with blue trim. On her light gray bare feet were knee-high boots. This unicorn mare was Top Fashion Designer and owner of the global fashion house Carousel Boutique Rarity Radiance and dear friend of Justice.

"Greeting Justice, I must thank you for filing an intergalactic visa for me and my privately-owned space shuttle to visit the 'Infinity Palace.' It would have taken years to get it approved with all that red tape I would have to go through." Rarity explains as Justice returns her hug.

"You are very welcome Rarity, what about the others?" Justice inquiry as Rarity sighs.

"Super busy, Applejack is opening her fifth or sixth apple plant, Rainbow Dash is the top sports agent busy re-negotiating a contract for one of her clients, Pinkie pie's company is busy planning a huge party for one of the Star Sector. As for Flutter shy, who knows where she is after the breakup of her and Discord. She disappeared from the public eye. But her rescue is running all over Sol, saving animals." Rarity explains as the Imperator Alicorn stallion and unicorn mare walk toward the main hall of the hospital.

"What about you, Rarity?" Justice inquiry as Rarity tee-hee.

"Being the Top Fashion Designer and owner of the global/intergalactic fashion house Carousel Boutique. I am pretty much free to do anything I want. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I am the riches mare on Sol, or I should say second riches mare next to Applejack. Even after the dissolving of the Friendship Kingdom and Friendship assembly, we went back to our old life. We have remained friends and meet once a month at my place in Los Ungulas. So we can update each other on our lives." Rarity explains as the pair continues walking down the hallway heading to Twilight's hospital room.

"Besides, I might be a old mare, but I am still ticklish. I wouldn't mind being tickled by you, Justice. I have found no one on Sol who can make a mare like me laughs like you. But business, before pleasure. Is it true that Twilight has been reawaken?" Rarity asked as Justice shook his head.

"Yes, she has. That one reason I filed an intergalactic visa for each of the members of the old Friendship assembly to come to the 'Infinity Palace.' Went or if we decided to reawaken her from suspended animation. It looks like she feels a little bit out of place at this time." Justice explains as the pair continued walking down the hall.

"If that so Justice, then see me an older mare. Might reinforce that out of place in time more. Are you sure about this, Justice? I don't want to hurt Twilight's mental state any more then I have to." Rarity said a little bit worried as Justice places his hand on her shoulder.

"It fine, Rarity. I have a feeling that she is really more worried about what happened to her friends. Since she has been frozen, so see you older or not will help a little bit. Plus, if you do this, Rarity. I'll tickle you till you can take it anymore." Justice said as Rarity smiled at him.

"Excuse me, Great-grandson, May I speak to you?" Galaxy asked as she walks up to Justice.

"Yes, Great grandmother?" Justice said as Justice and Galaxy walk further down the hallway to speak.

"I notice you filed intergalactic visas for each of the Friendship assembly members to come to the 'Infinity Palace.'" Galaxy comments as Justice had a troubled look on his face.

"Did I do something wrong in filing the intergalactic visas, Great Grandmother?" Justice inquiry worried.

"Not at all, Justice. It just that an intergalactic visa only works once per trip to 'Infinity Palace.' So, in other words, you would have to file a new intergalactic visa every time one of the Friendship assembly members what to visit 'Infinity Palace.' That a lot of paperwork for a visit to the palace. So what I propose Justice is having the visa agent here at the shuttle port, stamp Miss Rarity Radiance Passport with the royal seal, and do the same for the other members. As long as they have their passport, they can come to the palace anytime. It would be perfect for visiting Princess Twilight Sparkle. As she would have to stay here to keep her safe from those that are still mad about the second Crystal war." Galaxy explains as Justice shook his head.

"Is their more you want to talk to me about, great grandmother?" Justice asked as Galaxy shook her head.

"Yes, did you finish going over the intelligence report I send you, Great-grandson?" Galaxy asked.

"I did Great grandmother. Is there more about it?" Justice asked

"Yup! The echoes are slowly moving toward the Sombrero Galaxy Star Sector. The other thing is that UAC is not going to ratify the treaty. So Lady Jennifer Sterling and Prime Minister of Far East Sector Oichi Usagi are going ahead with Plan B. Plan B entails using the Far East Sector Space centers to launch long-range shuttles into space. It going to be the job of the carrier-class warship to collect those shuttles and bring them to Imperator Alicorn space. The first shuttle to go up will contain Lady Jennifer Sterling and representatives from the Far East Sector government. So your carrier class warship will collect that shuttle. That mission will begin in the next few days. Besides, your mother told me your history with Miss Radiance over there, and it looks like she waiting for you." Galaxy comments as Justice turn to see Rarity standing just inside the door looking up and down the hallway for him.

"Understood your Imperial Majesty," Justice said as he heads back down the hallway to meet up with Rarity, who has a huge smile on her snout went Justice told her if she doesn't have anything to do at the palace. He can make her laugh right now.

~Back on the Planet of ARK~

In an office at the United Animal Council building in the North American Sector, one of the representatives from the Northern Euro Sector, a tall Eurasian male brown bear morph align the Hyper wave pulse communicator with the area called the collective the Echoes home star sector.

"Dark Echoes infiltrator, calling the Dark Echoes assembly. That insufferable matriarch of Alpha Sterling Clan with the help of the Prime Minister of the Far East Sector has set a plan into motion. To deliver the matriarch and Prime Minister into space to meet up with the Imperator Alicorns. Eliminate that shuttle will end the threat of the United Animal Council." The Eurasian male brown bear morph said as a sudden bright flash light up the office.

"Understood infiltrator will eliminate the shuttle with the Matriarch and the Prime Minister. Dark Echoes assembly out." The communicator reply as a pawed finger flips off the device.

As the scene widens, standing with her finger on the toggle switch was Lady Jennifer Sterling, standing next to her was stunning looking green Celestial Alicorn mare with orange mane and tail. Her athletic 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in Navy blue Space Suit. Folded on her back were her silver metal wings. Why on her green bare feet were knee-high boots. This Celestial Alicorn mare was Galactic Vanguard Melissa Star glow an Imperator Alicorn imperial scout.

During the last holo conference with Empress Galaxy, Lady Sterling offhandedly mentioned that the dark Echoes seem to be several steps ahead of them, which annoyed Lady Sterling to no end. Empress Galaxy suggested that there might be a Dark Echoes infiltrator on ARK. She told Lady Sterling that it not unheard of as her Imperator Alicorns has eliminated many Infiltrators in their space. With that Lady Sterling started to investigate the United Animal Council ambassadors in the guise of getting the UAC General assembly to ratify the treaty. Once Lady Sterling zero in on the ambassador from the Northern Euro Sector, she contacted Empress Galaxy to ask what she can do to Eliminate the infiltrator. The Empress sent an Imperator Alicorn imperial scout that specializes in eliminating dark echoes infiltrator.

"My lady," Melissa said, pressing the earwig in her ear with two fingers.

"Yes, Miss Star Glow?" Jennifer inquiry

"It sounds like the other Imperial scouts have eradicated all the Dark Echoes Infiltrator cells on ARK, and it looks like each cell was strong-arming the leader of that sector to not ratify the treaty with Imperator Alicorn space. Because we eliminate the cell, the leader of each sector will ratify the treaty now." Melissa explains as Jennifer had the biggest smile on her muzzle.

"Very good, Miss Star Glow. Please send a message to your all-mother. That we can now accept the newly build factories' stations and shipbuilding yards stations from Imperator Alicorn space. Along with the Galactic Technician engineers that will be working alongside our engineers to design morph ready warships to join the Imperator Alicorn Royal battle fleets. Plus, tell her I am looking forward to joining my son at the 'Infinity Palace' as the Supreme Fleet Admiral for the ARK space forces." Jennifer says as Melissa sends the message to Empress Galaxy.

~Back at the dark Echoes assembly~

"Damn it! Every last dark Echo infiltrator cell has been eliminated on the Planet of ARK. We are blind to what goes on the planet of ARK. Plus, the imperator's Alicorns are putting up a space net to stop any Echoes trying to land on the planet." An angry male voice said as a red light blink in the cloud.

"That is fine; the dark Echoes infiltrator cells on the Planet of Sol are still active. Those cells can keep an eye on the battle plans of the Imperators Alicorn and the ponies of Sol." An arrogant female voice said as pink light blink in the cloud.

~At the light echoes assembly~

"Well-well-well who know that the experiments on the planet of ARK. Has planned this far ahead. I guess they knew that something was out there in space for them. And with the backing of the whole planet of ARK. They have started to put together a space fleet with the help of the Imperator Alicorns. Proud doesn't give them Justice." The respected female voice said as blue light blinks in the cloud.

"My lady, what about the dark Echoes infiltrator cells on the Planet of Sol?" A respected male voice asked.

"Oh? Do you really think that the Imperator Alicorn doesn't know about the dark Echoes infiltrator cells on the Planet of Sol? I'll bet you they are using the cells to feed misinformation to the dark Echoes assembly. That arrogant female that runs that part of assembly probably has no idea they are doing that to her." The respected female voice said.

~In sub-basement of Canterlot Grand Royal Palace in the old Solar Empire~

"Your Imperial Majesty, All dark echoes infiltrator cells have been identified, and the Solar Guard and Lunar Guard have been placed on surveillance duty." Grand Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight reports to Empress Galaxy vie holographic communications to the Infinity Palace.

"Thank you, my Great Granddaughter. I'll send you a couple of Imperator Alicorn Imperial Scout to help you eliminate those cells. By the way, where are my other Great Granddaughter and Great Grandson?" Empress Galaxy Inquiry as Aurora's eyes brimmed with joy with her Great Grandmother's question about her siblings.

"Well, Great Grandmother Solar Princess Blueberry is busy going from sector to sector on Sol visiting her hospitals. I expect her back at the palace by tonight. I have a routine doctor's appointment with her tomorrow. Solar Prince Somnus is out on training mission with a small group of Royal Guard for about a week." Aurora explains as Galaxy smiles at her great-granddaughter.