• Published 21st Apr 2020
  • 425 Views, 20 Comments

Seizing The Stars (phase one) - keithsterling



Its several years later, after the devastating global bombardment of the planet of Sol, many of huge Equestrian Cities that once populated the surface of Sol have been reduced to rubble.

  • ...
 20
 425

Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back in 'The Infinity Palace,' the door into the officer's quarters whooshes open and tired Galactic Technician Celestia Silverlight walks into the quarters. Her pale magenta-colored eyes blink with surprise; the lights in the quarters are dimmed, and soft music permeates the room. Sitting in the center of the dining room table was a lit candelabrum with two places set for dinner. From their bedroom exits Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight wearing a gray plaid classic fit suit with shiny dress shoes. He was straightening his tie went he spotted a stupefied Celestia wondering what was going on. Before she can ask a question, Justice grabs her by her hand and leads her to their bedroom.

He gestures her inside they room, her face glazes with shock lying on her bed was one of her finely made black cold-shouldered beaded shift dress with black heeled sandals. She quickly picks up the dress and heads into the bathroom to change clothes. Once changed, she quickly buckles her heeled sandals on her feet. As she exits, the bedroom Justice is waiting and hands her a beautiful bouquet of flowers. This caused tears to come to Celestia's pale magenta-colored eyes. She never realized just how much she truly loved Justice even after these many years together. He gently takes hold of her hand and walks her over to the table.

He pulls out the chair for her, and she gracefully sits down on it, before he pushes it up to the table for her. After tenderly kissing her on her lips, he walks around the table and takes his seat. So they may begin their romantic evening dinner together.

During the dinner, the two ancient Alicorns reaffirm the love they have for each other. With the clinking of two fluted champagne glasses half full of soft apple cider, they reaffirm their wedding promises they make went they were first married. As their romantic evening dinner come to an end, the two Alicorns reconvene in the living room of the quarters. In the living room, Celestia lies down on the sofa and stretches her long legs out. As her husband sits down on the floor by her head and he sneaks a kiss on her lips, which she happily accepts.

"Dear, could you remove my sandals for me?" Celestia asked affectionately as Justice slides down to her feet. He begins unbuckling and removing her sandals from her perfectly shaped large plushy white with a hint of pink feet. She wiggles her white with hint of pink five shapely toes a few times as Justice return to the side of her head.

"Justice, why do we do things like this to our relationship? I was hurt because I fell asleep on you, you wanted to spend time with me. But I spoiled it went I fell asleep on your shoulder." Celestia said, apologizing and wondering as Justice's caresses her soft mane with his fingers before placing a second kiss on her lips.

"A pony once told me 'it the nature of love.'" Justice answers as Celestia couldn't help but chuckle. She grabs hold of his hand with her and plants a tender kiss on his gold wedding band.

"Our adopted niece, Cadence, told you that, Justice. What else did she say?" Celestia asked as Justice caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"She also said, 'try again and keep trying. We both will find the right time to be together'." Justice answers as Celestia had an animated smile on her snout, and she turns her head to kiss Justice before he tries to sneak another kiss on her lips.

"I hope this, not a limited time offer, my love, because we will be together for a very long time. I don't want to lose the love between us again." Celestia comments as she sits up and pick-up her sandals from the floor.

"It will never be my beloved Sun Princess," Justice said as he stares adoringly at his precious Alicorn wife. Before glancing down at her shoeless large perfectly condition plushy pristine white with hint of pink feet with light red nail polish. Celestia once again chuckles into the back of her hand and nods.

"All right, Justice for a little while," Celestia said in a very welcoming voice as she sat back down on the sofa and gestures Justice to join her on the sofa.

The moment Justice sat down on the sofa, Celestia rest her plushy white bare feet with deep-set arches on his lap. Before long, the Quarters are filled with unrestrained laughter as he assaults the deep-set arches of his wife's feet.

Through all of it, Celestia never loses that strong sense of enduring love that fills her heart and true love that transcends time itself. Slowly fatigue and the unrelenting assault on her very ticklish arches cause her to drift off into peaceful sleep. Moments later, she feels her husband carry her in his arms, most likely to their bedroom. To put her to bed as most of their romantic dates went, they were secretly dating ended with him putting her to bed because of her very demanding royal schedule she kept as a Princess of Equestria during that time.

She felt her dress and bra being removed from the body; a very quick and deliberate tickle on the underside of her perfectly large white breasts causes her to shudder a bit. She started to feel a soft and supple fabric being pulled over her head. It felt like her favorite nightgown she like to wear in bed. The very last thing she felt was a very warm kiss on her cheek and her husband saying, 'Good night, my dearest mate.'

It one month later once again Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight stands in docking bay one but this time alone as his wife and his granddaughter were busy with their space station duties for today as a Long-range shuttlecraft glide into landing bay one of 'The Infinity Palace' aboard the shuttle was the Alicorn mare he been waiting for.

Slowly the hatch opens and out steps a beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaks mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in curvy and graceful equine figure was attired in a frosted green form-fitting space suit with tan edges and knee-high boots on her slender and silky bare feet. Dangling from her shoulder was the strap of a small medical kit, and her gloved hand was wrapped around the handle of briefcase. This Alicorn mare is Galactic Medical Technician Cadence Sparkle and Justice's adoptive niece.

"Welcome, niece." Justice said friendly as he walked up to her and hugs her. A sudden audible sigh of disappointed filled docking bay one as every single stallion aboard the long-range shuttlecraft was hoping to get to know this curvy equine goddess. With that, the two equines leave docking bay one and take the turbo lift up to officer's wing.

It a few moments later, Justice has finished adjusting the bed's comfort level for his adoptive niece, Cadence Sparkle, as she was lying on it. Before she gets up, he's smile at his adoptive niece and her response with a knowing smile. She scoots further up on the bed so she can rest her head on a pillow. With that, Justice grabs hold of the heels of both her boots the smoothness of her lower leg and feet allow the boots to easily slide off.

Once Justice sets his adoptive niece's removed knee-high boots on the ground in front of the bed. Sitting on the bed was a slender gracefully rounded shaped pair of light pink bare feet with bright red toenail polish. Her feet were slightly smaller than his wife's wider white plushy bare feet, and her arches were shallow but with a smoother curve to them. The balls of her feet also had a smooth curve to them, a top by five slightly plump elegant looking toes. Went she scrunches her toes down, the silky smooth soles easily wrinkle before smoothing out once again. Justice had a gleeful smile on his snout as his adoptive niece had kept her promise to him by arriving with fresh crystal pedicure. Using his magic, he plucked a feather out of Cadence's wing to use it to tickle her.

"Now uncle that just plain mean, using my own feather to tickle me," Cadence said sourly as Justice drag her feather through her arches following the contours of it. Until a smile form on her snout and she has broken into laughter, this went on for several minutes till Cadence screamed with laughter.

Sometime later, a calm and barefooted Cadence sits in the living room of the officer quarters drinking soft apple cider and talking to her uncle after he welcomes her by tickling her well-pedicured feet with her own feather. She opted to remain bootless as she enjoys walking around in her cushy light pink bare feet.

"I didn't see Auntie or Alysia with you uncle, went you met me at the docking bay. Why?" Cadence asked, sipping her soft apple cider from a glass.

"Well, Celestia has been here for a few months now, it took her some time, but she is now in charge of a communication shift here at the 'The Infinity Palace' we should be expecting her home pretty soon. As for Alysia, she was asked by the Empress to escort two VIP imperator Alicorns from Seven Sister Star Sector around 'The Infinity Palace.'" Justice explains as the door into the officer's quarters whooshes open and in entering a tired Celestia, but not exhausted like before.

She smiles at her husband sits on the chair as she's head toward the bedroom to take a short nap before the 4th evening space cycle went dinner is served as her next shift, it not till 9th follow morning space cycle.

Celestia's eyes widen with alarm the moment she spotted the light pink Alicorn mare sitting on the sofa with a knowing smile on her snout as she sips her soft apple cider waiting for her uncle to initiate.

Slowly Celestia turns her head back toward her husband, who was sitting on the chair behind her his wings are slowly unfurling off his back. Celestia knows what is coming next a double team assault on her unbearably and hopelessly ticklish large white bare feet. She knew it bad with just her husband, but adds Cadence to the mix; it makes things worse. Because her adoptive niece fingers as smaller then, her husband's fingers and she can get in areas that her husband couldn't (like stems of her toes). Plus, the pair's favorite target was her.

Back home, Celestia stuck to the area of the palace that she couldn't be snuck up on went Cadence was visiting. It was the only way to keep Justice and Cadence from grabbing her and tickling her silly for the sheer fun of hearing her laugh. One good think about the tickling of her, it was only done went she was done with all her royal duties and lasted for a few hours.

Pretty much the tickling would happen anytime, as Justice being her Captain of her Royal Security Force knew her Royal schedule inside and out, they planned accordingly. Back in the officer's quarters, Celestia takes a hesitant step toward the bedroom and is quickly tackled by Justice, who suddenly rips her boots off her feet. He quickly wraps his arm around her ankles, securing them for Cadence to begin teasing them.

"EeeeK! Pleeheeaseee let me Gohohoho!" Celestia screamed with laughter as Cadence digs her smaller fingers into stems of her adoptive aunt's shapely toes. In feeble attempt to close off that area of her plushy white barefoot, she scrunches down her shapely toes.

"Jjjjusticeee! Deearrr! Ahhhehahahahhh!" Celestia screams once again with laughter as her husband tickles her deep-set arches forcing Celestia's toes to unroll and splay, allowing Cadence to not only assault the stems of her toes but the between her toes. The area between her toes cause Celestia's to unleash throaty laughter.

Once Celestia unleashes the throaty laughter, a satisfying grin appeared on the snouts of her two tormentors who release her and allow her to recover from the assault on her long and plushy feet. Justice rolls her onto her back and plants a kiss on her lips that she begrudgingly accepts.

"You two are so evil," Celestia said, sourly remaining lying on her back on the carpeted floor to allow the tingling sensation on her feet to subside. As both Justice and Cadence sit on the floor on either side of her.

"Please tell me you two; you have done the same thing to Luna. Its point of pride for me." Celestia asks as Justice and Cadence look at each other before chuckle.

"That Alicorn of the night is one slippery pony. Don't you think niece." Justice comment to Cadence as she shook her head as Celestia's heart begin to drop.

"Indeed, uncle. But it even more, satisfying went she begins begging us to stop tickling those wonderful, sensitive toes of her's. At the same time, making her promise, she will not see revenge on us in the dream world, or next time we get her, no letting up till she crying." Cadence explains as Justice helps his wife to her feet, and three Alicorns walk over to the sitting area of officer's quarters to talk.

It a few months later as a reconnaissance group from royal battle fleet glides through the darkness of space on their way to the southern pinwheel star sector, a remote star sector on the other side of Seven Sister Star Sector. A Celestial Alicorn listening post has failed to report in after numerous pings sent from the infinity palace that remained unanswered. The Empress decided to send the reconnaissance group made up of the 'IAS Binary' Battleship class warship, 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' Super carrier-class warship, 'IAS Spectrum' Destroyer class warship and 'IAS Supernova' Destroy class warship as well as six patrol class warships to investigate.

Aboard the bridge of 'IAS Stellar Eclipse,' the Super Carrier Class warship the holo conference breaks up as Warlord/ Imperial Princess Ophelia Silverlight briefed the other Royal Shoguns of the mission and lays out her plan went they arrive in the Star Sector.

With that, Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight downloads the mission brief onto a Crystal data cube so he can take it down to Galactic Knight Erato Aureola, the commander of Crown of the light group.

"Captain departing the bridge! The first officer has the con!" Alysia calls as Justice leaves the bridge.

A moment later, the turbo lift deposit Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight on crew quarters level of 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' he walks down the connecting corridors toward the fighters pilot's quarters adjacent to Aerospace storage area for quick deployment. He soon arrives at a door and presses a small button on the wall inside the room, the bells jingles, and light flashes.

Lying on the single bed inside the room listening to some music through her ear buds was stunning looking dim gray imperator alicorn mare with orange, yellow mane, and tail. Her 6ft 2in fit equine figure was attired in the top half of periwinkle colored space suit. A pair of knee-high boots rest on the ground beside the bed. She was tapping her five-toed dim gray barefoot in time with the music. Why folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal bird wings. This Imperator alicorn mare was Galactic Knight Erato Aureola, the commander of Crown of light aerospace fighter group.

"Music ceases," Erato said as the music stop went, she noticed the light flashing above her door.

"Come in!" Erato calls as the door slide open and in walks, Justice.

"Greeting captain, what is up?" Erato inquiry as Justice sits down on the edge of her bed by her exposed dim gray bare feet.

"Your mission brief, Commander Aureola," Justice comments as he gently tosses the Crystal data cube to her.

"You want to talk for a little bit, Justice," Erato suggests touching the infinity star sector patch on the shoulder of his spacesuit with her toes. With that, the two Imperator Alicorns begin a long conversation.

Meanwhile, a large planetoid in the Seven Sister Star Sector travels through the darkness of space went largely shaped ripples striking the planetoid with such force that it shatters it. For a moment, a badly damaged large steel hull is revealed of some strange alien vessel as it continues on its way.