• Published 21st Apr 2020
  • 423 Views, 20 Comments

Seizing The Stars (phase one) - keithsterling



Its several years later, after the devastating global bombardment of the planet of Sol, many of huge Equestrian Cities that once populated the surface of Sol have been reduced to rubble.

  • ...
 20
 423

Chapter 4

Meanwhile back aboard the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight made his way down the connecting corridor heading to the Captain's Quarters. Upon arriving at the quarters, the door whoosh open and Justice walks in. He makes his way through the living room toward the bedroom. Lying on the bed was a sickly galactic technician officer Celestia Silverlight; she was inflicted with a bad case of space sickness being a Terran Alicorn. Justice sits down on the edge of the bed as Celestia rolls over onto her back.

"How are you, Tia?" Justice said, running his fingers through her mane, moving the strands of her mane out of her face.

"Not any better beloved, I am still feeling nauseated, and my stomach is spinny," Celestia said sickly as Justice caressed Celestia's cheek with his fingers.

"I know a treatment I can try," Justice Comments as the blood drains from Celestia's face with the word treatment. The memory of Daybreaker holding her hostage in the palace dungeon tickling her feet to keep her weak, spring into her head as she shook.

"Please-please don't tickle my feet," Celestia said in a panic as Justice hugs her to calm her down.

"Celestia, please calm down, I have no intention of tickling your feet. What I want to do is press pressure points on the bottom of your foot to heal the space sickness you have." Justice explains as he's moved down to the foot of the bed.

He uncovered his wife's large perfectly condition plushy pristine white foot and set it on his lap. Due to her foot being much larger than his younger daughter's foot, he used both his hands to press pressure points across her foot. Soon Celestia's stomach settles, and nausea disappears. She slowly sits up in bed, and her stomach growl, this causes her to giggle. Sometime later, Celestia walks out of the bedroom wearing her spacesuit and knee-high boots. Sitting on the table was something light but hardy for her to eat. She sits down at the table and begins to eat. A second later, Celestia notices the dark blue aura forming around her husband's horn and something tugging on the end of her boot under the table.

"On the first anniversary of your death, I became unexpectedly depressed; that feeling allowed my evil alter-ego to form in the real world as a real pony. She captured me and held me in the dungeon of the palace for several months. To exist in the real world and pose as me, she tickled torture me on my feet till I passed out, which allows her to keep me meek and weak. The only reason was to destroy our foals. My strong maternal instincts toward our babies suppressed her, and she didn't like it." Celestia explains as tears came to her eyes, soon Justice lifts his hand up, telling her to stop.

"I always knew you had strong maternal instincts, Celestia. So went I died, I knew you would protect our foals and raise them as you did." Justice comment as he stood up and kissed Celestia on her lips before picking up the empty plate on the table.

On the border of the Horsehead nebula star sector, a small flight of FF-41 interceptor falcon fighters on routine patrol skirt the border of the star sector leading the flight was a gorgeous light blue half Terran alicorn/Unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. Her 6ft 6in shapely equine figure was attired in a form-fitting blue, green spacesuit with yellow trim. On her light blue bare feet were knee-high boots. On her head was helmet; her horn stuck through the front of the helmet. This half Terran alicorn/Unicorn mare was Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight, the oldest daughter of Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight.

After failing the qualification for super carrier warship landing by a single point, Grand Princess Aurora Silverlight was not sent on the reconnaissance mission with the Crown of light aerospace group aboard the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse.' Instead of sending her back to the planet of Sol Empress, Galaxy Cosmos offered Aurora garrison duty for her tour of duty. Plus, it would allow Galaxy to get to know her great-grandson's oldest daughter.

In the darkness of space, a large, strangely shaped ripples cross over the border went the patrol flight comes into range of the ripples a half-mile long strange alien vessel reveals itself. A moment later, several laser turrets flip up on top of the ship before long; the area is filled with anti-aerospace fighter pulse fire. The flight easily dodges the incoming pulse fire as it seems that the laser turrets are on auto fire.

Because the moment the flight is out of range, the alien vessel disappears, and all weapon fire ceases. With that, the flight heads in pursuit of the alien vessel, the flight follows the vessel for quite a few light-years. Till one of Aurora's pilots' reports that long-abandoned imperator Alicorn habitat is in the path of the alien craft.

That should force the alien vessel to stop by crashing into the habitat. For the next few light-years, the pilot counts down till the alien vessel impact with the abandoned habitat. As the last second's ticks down, the alien vessel reveals itself once again. The flight watches in horror as two appendages slide apart reveal a nozzle it quickly gathers energy into the opening. A huge energy ball forms between the appendages and fires. The energy ball disintegrates the abandoned habitat with one shot. But soon, the alien vessel goes dark and stops moving from firing the main gun using up its emergency energy.

Its 213 space cycles (months) as the Empress recalled the reconnaissance group from the royal battle fleets that she sent to investigate the lost contacted of a listening post. Went the Empress received the report of the alien vessel vaporizes an abandoned habitat, she thought better to recall the reconnaissance group. As each of the warships in the group makes up the heavy mecha units in the Royal battle fleet.

On the bridge of the 'IAS limitless,' Empress Galaxy Cosmos watches the main view screen as the remaining warships from the Royal Battle fleet arrive on the scene. Slowly the 'IAS Terminator,' the cruiser class warship takes its battle position beside 'IAS Stellar Eclipse,' the super carrier-class warship followed by 'IAS Solar Nebula' the frigate class warship.

On the bridge of the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse,' the holographic head of Royal Shogun Shimmering Diamond Silverlight appears, followed by the head of Royal Shogun Jamila Nebula.

"Terminator in battle position, my lord." Shimmer said

"Solar Nebula in battle position, my lord," Jamila said

"Perfect mother and auntie," Justice said.

"Did your great Grandmother actually call up the whole Royal Battle Fleet, Justice?" Jamila inquiry looking toward Justice.

"She did, the report from my oldest daughter said the alien vessel vaporize an abandoned habitat in one shot. So Great Grandmother is taking no chances with this alien vessel." Justice explains as the two mares gasps.

"Sister, did you get the latest Intel report?" Shimmer inquiry

"No, sister, should I?" Jamila comments as Shimmer notice her son's face.

"It seems that the echoes are getting louder and are focused on this alien vessel. It looks like the echoes are searching for it. So far, the echoes have stayed out of Imperator Alicorn space. Plus, a listening post on the other side of Imperator Alicorn Space has picked up similar chirping to the echoes. But went that chirping is pinged it response by answering in a unknown language. The linguistics wings of the Pillars of Creation Institute are trying to translate it." Shimmer explains as the three Royal Shoguns continue their conversation.

Meanwhile in a distant galaxy on the planet of ARK several animal morphs tribe's representatives arrive at United Animal Council building in the North American Sector of ARK for an emergency UAC Security Council Meeting, as well as the Animal Exploratory Council for Research safety to discuss the pinging from an Alien species.

On the largest UAC peacekeeper Military base in the North American Sector, a gorgeous reddish-brown male wolf morph with short reddish-brown hair looks out the window of his office on the top floor of the administration building. His 6ft 1in muscular canine figure was attired in the bluish-gray standard uniform of a UAC officer.

On his socked pawed feet were black dress boots. Sitting on his desk was a bluish-gray peaked cap with a gold wolf headpin. His reddish-brown torpedo-shaped tail hung lifeless behind him. This male morph wolf is Wolf Knight Lord Keith Sterling, the commanding officer for the UAC New Sirius Military base.

Soon the door into his office is opened by a gorgeous rusty, reddish color vixen morph with shoulder-length red hair. Her 6ft even superb looking feline figure was attired in bluish-gray standard skirt uniform of a female UAC officer. On her bare four-toed pawed feet were black pumps. Sitting on top, her head between her ears was a bluish-gray peaked cap with gold wolf headpin. Her rusty, reddish colored long, bushy tail with white tip whipped back and forth behind her. This vixen morph is Wolf Knight Lady Krystal Sterling, Lord Sterling executive officer at UAC New Sirius Military Base and his wife.

"You sent for me, my lord." Krystal said as she salutes him.

"I did Krystal; it looks like the UAC is going to send us up to Star Wolf one naval base in orbit over ARK. The UAC Animal Exploratory Council for Research safety has picked up that alien signal once again." Keith explains as Krystal gasps.

"So does that mean that the 'UAC Beast Lord' the prototype Jumpship is going to be prepped for launch?" Krystal inquiry as she sits on the armrest of the small sofa in Keith's office.

"Yup! The bridge crew is going to be the crew we chose for the mission. We are also taking along twenty-five Research Scientists from the Animal Exploratory Council for Research safety and twenty-five UAC Marines. This time whom every tries to stop us from downloading the memory core is not going to get the chance." Keith said sharply growling under his breath as Krystal's heart wrung with pity.

"But love, is it essential for our species to know where we came from? I mean, there no guarantee that the memory core has that information in it. Besides, we have been trying to have puppies of our own." Krystal said, her voice quavering as tears streak her muzzle.

"Huh? What is it to do with us having puppies?" Keith's inquiry puzzled as he turns to see his wife crying.

"What if the information contained in memory core says we are not compatible with each other and can't have puppies." Krystal's voice edged with tension as Keith walked over to his saddens wife and mate.

"Now Krystal doesn't start to think like that if it turns out we are not compatible with each to have puppies. It fine their other ways for us to have puppies think about all those orphans from the last tribal war on ARK." Keith said, reminding as the pair return to discussing the upcoming UAC mission.

Meanwhile, in the area of space known as the collective, the echoes gather in a huge energy cloud to discuss and debate the current situation with 'athenaeum,' a mobile archive spaceship launch into space before the fall of echoes planet. It was to ensure that assembly doesn't destroy the dark secrets of the echoes or hide them. The hope was that the 'Athenaeum' would be found by the Guardians, a race of alien beings. That can punish the echoes for their misdeeds in life.

"The 'Athenaeum' the mobile archive spaceship is in the hands of the Imperator Alicorns species." A female voice comments as colorful light blink in the energy cloud.

"Yes, we know that. Has the Guardian been located?" A male voice inquiry as colorful light blink in the energy cloud.

"Um? We are unable to lock in on the Guardian's energy signal, too much interference." A second male voice said hesitant as blue light blinks in the energy cloud.

"Excuses! That all I am hearing! You don't know if the Guardian exists! But that scientist echoes sure did! He made contacts with the Guardian in different dimension! He told the Guardian about the misdeeds, and that ship has the records!" A male voice said angrily as a bright red light blinks in the energy cloud.

"What the harm in letting the experiments know who they are? It not like they can harm us! The experiments have a kill switch in the cells!" A second female voice said coldly as bright pink light flashes in the energy cloud.

"This whole new generation of experiments has naturally defeated the kill switch in their cells. But to make things worse if the experiments come into contact with Imperator Alicorns. The experiments can find us, and Imperator Alicorn can destroy us. Making the echoes the hunted." A third male voice said as green light flashes in the energy cloud.

"It not like our experiments can space jump to Imperator Alicorn space." A third female voice said arrogantly as purple light flashes in the energy cloud.

"You are so out of the loop; our experiments have just finished building a Jumpship in their Star Wolf one naval base. The experiments have grasped the concept of intergalactic travel. By taking apart the instruments, we left on the planet." A fourth male voice said as light blue light flashes in the energy cloud.