• Published 9th May 2020
  • 1,694 Views, 14 Comments

Springtrap In Equestria?! - tam285



Fazbear Frights burns down with a robotic suit with a rotting corpse inside, formally known as Springtrap.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,694

Chapter 2 - The Search. (FIXED.)

“Alright, newbies. Listen up!” A royal guard announced to the hundreds of guards before him. “There’s a monster out there and 3 foals had an encounter with him a few hours ago. It is out job to detain it, dead or alive!” The guard pointed to the forest. Now, I will have most of my guards inside the forest, but the rest of you are to patrol the forest perimeter to make sure it doesn’t escape.” Now, you 6 will guard the perimeter. Any creature goes in or out of the Everfree, you have full permission for Princess Celestia to detain it, or kill it. Detaining it will make our job easier, but if it shows sign of aggression, you have full authority to knock it out, or kill it.”

All the guards nodded, giving a salute. “You 6, guard the perimeter!” He yelled, pointing at the stallions who nodded and split up. “The rest of you will split into groups of 5. That is 4 groups of 5. I will go by myself. And remember, there is a zebra who lives here who I was informed by Princess Twilight. Her name is Zecora. She lives in a hut and she is not our priority. Under no circumstances are you to disrupt her or her home.” All guards nodded. “Now, split into groups of 5 and get out there!” Thunderous hoofsteps were shortly followed after.


Springtrap awoke to what sounded like thunderous knocking on the door. “FUCK OFF. I DON'T WANT ANY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!” He yelled, before getting up from the cloth he had been previously sleeping on. Every hoofstep he took made a slam on the wood. He stopped at the door and sighed. “What the hell do you want?” He asked, not expecting a reply to come back.

“My name is Steel Wing and I work for the Equestrian Royal Guards. I'm just here to ask a few questions so if you just let me in, that'd be splendid.” He said, receiving a laugh from Springtrap.

“What makes you think I'm gonna open the door for some guard?” He said, pacing around the door. “I'll talk to you with a closed door or not at all.”

Steel just sighed. “Fine. First question is easy. What's your name?”

Springtrap stood in silence for a few seconds. “Well, I have 2 actually.” I'd think you'd want to hear my preferred name. It's Springtrap. ”And I'll be called nothing else unless you want your throat to be slit. He gave out the threat and luckily, the Guard got the message.

“Question two. Do you know anything about this image, Springtrap? ”He slid a piece of paper under the door, which he then picked up.

“Well, yeah. Whoever drew this is a shit artist!” He yelled, laughing is ass off and eventually fell to the floor.

Steel Wing just face hoofed and sighed. “No, do you know anything about the creature drawn on the paper. It was spotted earlier today and we're trying to detain it.”

“Shit.” Springtrap muttered. He bucked down the door, crusing the stallion under it in the process. He observed his surroundings for anything he could use to hide. But it was too late. The guard he had knocked down shot a signal flare and all he could hear was hoofsteps and multiple voices yelling: “It's over here!” and more voices that he couldn't make out.

Soon enough, he had 10 or 11 guards surrounding him by all angles. He didn't seem phased.

They all had their spears pointing towards the thing. Orders were being called until spmepony yelled and stepped forward.

He cleared his throat, getting closer with each passing second. “What's your name, creature and did you kill that timberwolf yesterday?” the stallion asked, staying in place.

Springtrap just laughed. Charlotte appeared next to him out of thin air. “Before you try this little guess and answer game, I want your name, where THE HELL AM I? I AM MEANT TO BE ROTTING IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF FIRE FOR MY SINS AGAINST HUMANITY! What do you wanna know from me, damn it?” Springtrap yelled, getting closer to the guards and snatching one of their weapons and snapping it in half just like a twig.

“I wanna know your name, age and where you come from. Also, how old you are.” The stallion said, getting closer.

Springtrap sighed. “My name is Springtrap. Try to make the name cuter and I'll do to you what I did to that damn spear. My age is 32. But I've been in this damn suit for 30, long and painful years.”

“Okay...” the stallion said, finishing what he was writing on the notepad. “Place of birth, and where you live now.”

“42 Winchester Road. The place I was born. God, what a mistake that was. Anyways, the place I live... Well lived was Fazbears Fright.”

“Why do you put it like that?” Steel Wing asked, gesturing to carry on.

Springtrap grunted. “I woke up one day.... Well it wasn't waking up like a normal, alive thing. More like activation, like a robot would do.” he grunted again, it sounded almost like a sigh of regret. “Faulty wiring burned the place down. Those idiots don't know what they're messing with, what REALLY caused the fire. It was ME. I caused the damn fire. That routine every. Damn. Night, for years. I could feel every inch of my skin piercing to this fucking suit. It was agony."

Everyone was silent. Awkward silence filled the surrounding air.

“Well.” Springtrap said, after a long minute of awkward silence. “I take it that you are done with me so I will take my leave and go. So... Adios fellas.”

“You killed that Timberwolf didn't you? Ripped it's top head clean off, like the animal you are!” the voice said, concern in its voice. When Springtrap turned a small, purple pony greeted him.

He let out a small chuckle. “Yeah, I did. I didn't ask for your opinion, Princess. And I don't want it anyways. I'm leaving. Back in my day I would've killed you faster than you can blink.”

Something behind him cleared their throat and before he could turn around, he was punched. When he turned around, 5 ponies stood there.

“Life tip; don't punch solid metal!” He yelled, getting half the guards to run away.

“What are you, some kind of robotic rabbit?” The pink one yelled, jumping in the air.

Springtrap chuckled. “Right on the money, girl.” he started to back up slowly. “If you wanna talk to me like that, at least buy me a drink first.” He felt a sharp pain in his head before collapsing to the floor.

Then it all went black.

Author's Note:

If anyone can pick up the supernatural reference, I pat you on the back, my good friend.