• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 1,487 Views, 62 Comments

Trixie's Tips - KingofBronies



Ever wanted to learn to do something? Well now your favorite show mare will try to show you how!

  • ...
0
 62
 1,487

How to Eat a Pinecone

Today we join our Great and Powerful star on an actual stage! Thats right folks she might actually do some magic! But if you took time and read the title you know that there is little chance of that happening. The stage was fairly simple just wood flooring and a blue curtain in the back. Yeah, I wish I could be more creative in my description, but the boss really is just that cheap. Trixie looked somewhat disappointed, but looked much more happy with it than the other two stages.

"Hello everypony and welcome to another breathtaking episode of Trixie's Tips! What's our favorite magical mare doing this time? Lets find out!" The announcer said followed by an appalls.

“I think Twilight is reading books!” An obnoxious fan said before having one of the stage lights bash him on the head.

“Anyone else wish to remind Trixie of why she is doing this show?” She glared at the audience. “Trixie thought not. So paycheck giver what magical challenge do you have for the Great and Powerful Trixie?”

“Well, we gave you a stage to do magic, but your next challenge isn't exactly magical..It's more about I guess you could say endurance..” The boss said giggling to himself.

The blue unicorn sighed. She kind of expected not using her spectacular talents for entertainment. “What is it this time?”

A cannon fires off screen hitting her in the head with a pinecone causing her fall on her back. She gets back on her hooves and looks at the brown, woody thing that laid on the floor next to her. Trixie snapped for a moment.

“What the hay is Trixie suppose to do with this!? Give it a bath?! Marry it?! Some how turn it into a Great and Powerful nuclear bomb?! Considering how stupid the things Trixie had to do so far she wouldn't be surprised! The Great and Powerful Trixie does not see what she could do with some wooden tree egg!” She yelled either of pure pent up aggression or just confusion. I don't know probably both.

“Oh no no no, we don’t want you to do that..But you two would make a cute couple..”

“Trixie would never marry an object! For there is no object that can meet the Great and Powerful Trixie's standards! Trixie is a one mare show!” The great and powerful mare scoffed.

Silly Trixie, she has obviously never heard of shipping!

“Yeah, whatever..but you're going to eat the pinecone.”

The light blue maned unicorn twitched at the suggestion. To consume a pinecone?!

“Trixie will not eat such a vile construct of a tree! Are you trying to poison Trixie?! Do you ponies get some sort of sick thrill of watching your betters suffer?! Better question how is this even a tip?!” The show mare protested.

“Fine we will pay you double, just eat the darn thing! Oh and its a tip because you're showing us how to eat a pinecone.”

She smirked victoriously. “Now that is how you treat an actress! Trixie thinks there maybe hope for you yet, paycheck giver.”

Trixie levitated the pinecone and dusted it off on her cape. She then put it near her mouth and takes a small bite of the very crunch pinecone. It was a loud crunch that echoed through out the audience. A small tear rolled down her eye as the sharp points pierced her tongue. After a while she swallowed. Staring at the audience with widened eyes.

“That was the most delicious thing Trixie has tasted!” The show mare smiled shoving the rest of the pointy wooden cocoon in her mouth.

“WHAT?!..You're not suppose to like it!”

She finished her meal with delight. “I guess the Great and Powerful Trixie has a flavor palette beyond a simple pony such as you! Do you have anymore?”

“Ummm..No..”

“Give Trixie her paycheck! She desires to spend!” The pinecone eating pony demanded.

A paycheck levitated to her which she caught with her magic and trotted off the stage to buy more delicious pinecones! The audience stomped their hooves in joy at the episode.

“Ummm..Well this was a strange episode! I hope everypony tunes in next time for another Trixie's Tips!” The announcer ended.

===========================================================================

Inspired by all to the Trixie consuming a pinecone fanart I saw.

I didn't use anyponies suggestion, but next time I will. I just thought this was too funny to pass up!