• Published 3rd Apr 2020
  • 1,635 Views, 31 Comments

The Keeper of the keys - Moonghost



(Displaced Locke and key) (Available for crossovers)

  • ...
32
 31
 1,635

Intermission.

Author's Note:

This is a cross Crossover with A fnaf Displaced Story

Dodge was flowing as Twilight was off on a food run when a blood red soul appeared “well this is Interesting, A soul of agony. Let’s see to whom this soul is connected.” Dodge said touching the soul, itself and hearing an interesting message. “We are the Animatronics from FNaF 6, Summon us if you wish, but be careful for if you are a true monster, we will not be cooperative.” ‘Well, this is sure to be interesting’ Dodge Thought as a portal opened and the Animatronics fell out of it before closing.

“Who are you?” said Lefty.

“Are you a displaced?” said Helpy.

“My names Dodge, and your names are?” Dodge said,pointedly ignoring the second question.

“My name Hugo” said Lefty.

"This is Blue, but his full name is Bluestone," Hugo said pointing to Molten Freddy.

“Hi!” said Blue

“There is Emily,” Hugo said pointing to Scrapbaby.

“And there is Bob,” Hugo said pointing to Springtrap.

“And you have already met Helpy,” said Hugo.

“By the way,” said Bob. “Helpy has the souls of Henry and Michael Afton,”

“Well, you are all lively Bunch. Helpy did you mind if I rip Michael away for a little while?” Dodge addressing Helpy.

“Sure,” said Helpy. “Michael and Henry doesn't mind either.”

“Oh good Because I wasn’t asking.” Dodge said as it ripped the soul of Michael Afton from Helpy’s body.

When Dodge did that Helpy immediately sparked and shut down, falling onto the grass and the glow leaving his eyes.

“Give Michael soul back!” Lefty shouted as he and the others got into battle stances.

“Oh, and why should I do that? this is the Soul of one who ended lives before their times just for fun. Why should I listen to you who has not even lived one century, when I have been around for much longer than that. Please tell me I really want to know?” Dodge said, the whole room shaking at the end of each sentence Spoken.
“Hmm, I’m sorry, Now would you all please just listen to me for a second? First of all, I didn’t harm Helpy. Yes I know it looks like I did, but trust me, Helpy is fine. Second of all, You are in my Domain, so no funny business. Third of all, as long as you don’t touch anything you will be fine, also stay away from Tirek. Other than that we’re fine, I can give you some synthetic flesh so you don’t look like robots, if you want.” Dodge said.

“Can you make them look like a pony version of ourselves that we can switch when we want,” asked Blue.

“Well, first we need some clarification are you a ponies by bipedal or are they non-bipedal?” Dodge asked.

“They are bipedal” Blue told Dodge.

“Oh, good, that makes my job significantly easier. Also yes I can.” Dodge said.

“So… When will you do it or how?” asked Bob. “I would like to know.”

“You might want to back up towards the wall.” Dodge said.

“Ok…”The animatronics all said as they slowly backed up to the wall.

“Good now I can do this.” Dodge said as giant drop of metal fall from the ceiling and created six microchips. “There you go.”

“Just to ask why 6?” said Lefty.

“Oh Almost Forgot.” Dodge said as a full Endoskeleton formed from the remaining metal. “There you go Afton.”

“Wow,” said Micheal. “I guess I missed having my own body.”.

Now just for the final details.” Dodge said as a long sword appeared on the Endoskeleton.

“Wait what?” said Micheal

“What your grandfather’s sword isn’t good enough for you?” Dodge said, holding back a chuckle.

“Don't you mean his fathers?” said Emily.

“No, I know what I said.” Dodge said.

“Ok.” I said. “What about payment?” Lefty said.

“If you follow the two rules, I gave you it’s free.” Dodge said.

“So how do we get home?” Lefty said.

“Simple just asked me to send your home.” Dodge said.

“Can we go home please?”Lefty asked.

“Sure, animatronics our contract is complete” Dodge said.

“Bye” all the animatronics said as they got sucked into the portal and disappears.

“Well that was very interesting. TIREK GET IN AND GET ME SOME TEA!!!“ Dodge said.