• Published 7th Mar 2020
  • 5,937 Views, 89 Comments

Daybreaker steals Twilight - SamSwordsman123



Daybreaker returns and steals Twilight Sparkle from her parents. Its up to Twilight's friends and family to save her.

  • ...
8
 89
 5,937

Chapter Five Luna Leans In

Princess Luna was busy in the dream realm. Many ponies in Canterlot had been having nightmares since the attack by Changelings. She heard a scream and flew into the dream from the pony it was from. Luna ended up in a familiar scene. It was the alley, the same alley she’d saved that family of ponies from during the attack. Looking down, she saw not the family, but the little filly that had been a part of it. The filly was surrounded by Changelings, who hissed at her. The filly shivered.

“Help! Mommy! Daddy!” she screamed. “Anypony!”

The changelings advanced on her as she backed into a corner. Luna flapped her wings and flew downward, lighting her horn. She let out a wave of magic and destroyed the nightmare changelings.

The filly looked up.

“Princess Luna, its you again!”

Luna nodded. “Its alright little one. This is only a nightmare.”

The filly smiled. “Thank you, Princess.”

Luna returned the smile. “Sleep well now.”

She exited this dream and immediately stumbled upon another nightmare.

“Twiley! Twiley no!” Shining Armor’s voice called out.

Luna pulled the Captains dream to her. Upon entering she saw Queen Chrysalis in the wedding hall. She and Twilight Sparkle were fighting, Chrysalis shot a beam down at the unicorn who teleported above the Queen and landed on top of her. Chrysalis threw Twilight off, then pinned her to the ground and bit her. Twilight screamed.

“Twiley!” Shining Armor yelled.

He ran to his sister. But suddenly the scene changed. Another Shining Armor was in the room, and Chrysalis was gone. Twilight stood in front of the other Shining Armor who looked angrily at her. She reached out as he groaned in pain, but he swatted her hoof away.

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and comfort my bride!” he said, pushing past her. “And you can forget about being my best mare! In fact, if I were you… I wouldn’t come to the wedding at all!”

The real Shining Armor watched as his sister fell on her stomach and began to cry.

“Twiley! No! I’m sorry please don’t cry!” he said trying to get to her.

The scene changed again. Suddenly a fiery pony was there, holding a baby Twilight in her red magic. Daybreaker laughed.

“You sister now belongs to me!”

“I don’t want you meany brother!” the baby Twilight said.

Shining Armor gritted his teeth in horror as Daybreaker began to fly away with Twilight.

“No come back!” he yelled.

“Shining Armor!” Luna called out.

“Come back, don’t take my sister!” Shining Armor said as tears flooded his eyes.

“Shining Armor!” Luna said again.

He looked at her. “Princess Luna!”

She’d been in his dreams several times since the attack on Canterlot.

“Still not fully recovered from that guilt are you?” Luna asked.

Shining shook his head. “Luna, I need you help!”

“I’ve told you, you must make things better yourself,” Luna told him as she had for the past few nights. “Like you I too did something terrible to my sibling-

“Its not what I did! Not tonight!” Shining Armor interrupted. “Luna, you don’t understand! Daybreaker’s back and she took Twilight!”

“That was only part of your nightmare,” Luna tried to assure him.

“No!” he insisted. “She’s really back! Your sister’s turned into Daybreaker again, she broke into my parents house, turned Twilight into a baby and took her! We just tried to save her, but… I don’t know what happened!”

Luna gasped. Silently hoping this was just a part of his nightmare, she did what she had to.

“Here, I’ll cast a wake up spell on you!”

She lit up her horn and shot Shining Armor with the said spell.


*

Shining Armor opened his eyes and found himself in a cell. They were in the castle dungeons of Canterlot. He was in a cell of his own, nearby in their own cells were Twilight’s friends as well as her and his parents. Twilight Velvet and Night Light were both unconscious. Shining Armor grunted and got to his hooves

“Hey y’all, Shining Armor’s awake!” Applejack called, noticing him.

They looked in his direction.

“Are you alright darling?” Rarity asked from her cell.

Shining Armor shook his head. “I won’t be fine. Not until we get Twilight back.”

“Fat chance of that happening now,” Spike lamented. “We’re all trapped in these cells.”

“Oh, I hate to imagine what Daybreaker is going to do with poor little baby Twilight,” Fluttershy said. “We’ll never be able to rescue her now.”

Shining Armor shook his head. “Don’t give up yet everypony! Luna came to me in my dreams, I told her what’s going on! She’ll help us!”

Everypony looked at him.

“Well, I hope she does something quick. Like super quick!” Rainbow Dash said.



*

At that moment, Luna was back in the physical world. She reappeared straight in the bedroom of Princess Cadence.
The Princess of Love was sleeping rather peacefully tonight, though Luna had needed to help her through a nightmare last night about being trapped in the caves again.

“Cadence, dear, wake up.” Luna shook her niece.

Cadence opened her eyes. “Aunt Luna?” she yawned. “Am I dreaming?”

Luna shook her head. “No, I need your help! Its my sister! She’s turned back into Daybreaker, and she’s turned Twilight Sparkle into a baby, and imprisoned her friends and family!”

Cadence was wide awake at this news.

“What do we do?”

Luna levitated a book in front of Cadence and flipped through several pages to a spell. “I was able to retrieve this from the archives. It should work to undo the guards brainwashing. Free Twilight’s friends and family, get the elements. I will hold my sister off until you arrive.”

Cadence nodded and jumped out of her bed.

Author's Note:

Should only be one more chapter to go. Anything you think is missing I will try to correct as best I can.