• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 476 Views, 4 Comments

The Night Janitor: NEGATIVE Edition - Knox Locke



Knox, the janitor at the School of Friendship, had to go through a horrible experience involving the events of "School Daze." Now, he's out for vengeance. What exactly is his plan, and how far is he willing to go to execute it?

  • ...
6
 4
 476

Chapter 16: What Fun Is There In Making Sense?

“While that sounds well and good,” said an unfamiliar voice from atop the hedge maze wall, “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.”

Knox already knew who was behind them, so he floated the bewitching bell directly behind where he expected the draconequus to be.

“Well, hello…” he turned towards the figure before continuing, “Discord.”

There he was, the lord of chaos, sitting atop the wall of the hedge maze.

“Now why in the world would somepony free this little brat?” asked Discord as he gestured towards Cozy. Shackles immediately formed around her legs, binding her to the ground.

“I mean, how stupid could you possibly be?” he continued.

“No more stupid,” retorted Knox, “then a draconequus who doesn’t look behind him.”

Before Discord could react, the bewitching bell was already draining his chaos magic in what looked like a very painful process.

The once powerful draconequus fell overtop the statue Cozy had once been a part of.

“Do it,” Knox said to Edith. The statue now had a new addition: a stone sculpture of a once villainous chaos god, draped over the backs of two horrible monsters and trapped in an eternal scream.