• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 476 Views, 4 Comments

The Night Janitor: NEGATIVE Edition - Knox Locke



Knox, the janitor at the School of Friendship, had to go through a horrible experience involving the events of "School Daze." Now, he's out for vengeance. What exactly is his plan, and how far is he willing to go to execute it?

  • ...
6
 4
 476

Chapter 1: Introduction

Author's Note:

If you haven't checked out the original version of this story, The Night Janitor, I highly suggest it. It's a far more developed story involving many of the same characters!

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy NEGATIVE Edition!

This is the twisted tale of a lonely, charcoal-gray unicorn. He works as the underappreciated janitor at the School of Friendship. He arrives on campus after all the faculty and staff have left every night, and he departs before they return every morning. That's why most of the students simply refer to him as "the night janitor." Tonight, he was once again being tormented by memories of a time just a couple years ago. It was a time when he'd had a friend. Somepony had truly appreciated him. That friend... was named Cozy Glow.

He and Cozy had met after hours one night, and the two of them had become very close. That is, they were close before Cozy tried to take over the school. If that wasn't bad enough, Cozy had been thrown in Tartarus for her crimes. His only friend had been taken away from him. Even worse, Cozy had been freed from Tartarus only to be defeated again and turned to stone.

He never forgave the six students responsible for Cozy's defeat. He most certainly never forgave his nation's new "leader," Twilight Sparkle. In fact, he had been formulating a plan for revenge over the past few months.