• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 476 Views, 4 Comments

The Night Janitor: NEGATIVE Edition - Knox Locke



Knox, the janitor at the School of Friendship, had to go through a horrible experience involving the events of "School Daze." Now, he's out for vengeance. What exactly is his plan, and how far is he willing to go to execute it?

  • ...
6
 4
 476

Chapter 14: Shattered Hope

They each looked up at the self-proclaimed villain in utter horror. Their faces turned from horror to surprise as Pinkamena came to Knox’s side and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Excellent work, my dear,” she said.

“Pinkie Pie?” asked Somnambula, not believing what was unfolding before her eyes.

“Oh!” Pinkamena responded as she approached her former friend. “Somnambula, my dear, how have you been? Oh, it’s been so long. We really must take some time to catch up!”

“If that’s what you want, my dear,” said Knox, taking Pinkamena’s words to heart.

“Pinkie, please!” begged Somnambula. How ironic, the betrayal of one pony had reduced the element of hope to a grovelling mess.

“Edith!” called Knox, getting the attention of the completely subservient cockatrice.

Edith came to his side within moments. Pinkamena looked at the tamed cockatrice, thoroughly impressed with the skill displayed by her lover.

“Everypony except Somnambula,” Knox ordered.

Edith immediately got to work, and before long, Somnambula was the only pillar remaining. Knox began taking the statues inside the treehouse. The spirit of harmony had constructed more pedestals for the extra statues. It had made six more pedestals, so there were a total of two empty pedestals when all the statues were in place. Pinkamena, meanwhile, had been dragging Somnambula forcefully into the Treehouse. After a quick consultation with Knox, she pulled Somnambula onto one of the pedestals. The spirit used its influence to form a crystal cage around the powerless pegasus.

“This way, we’ll get to talk some more,” Pinkamena said with wide eyes and a wicked grin on her face. “Isn’t that great?”

Somnambula’s only response was breaking down crying.

“So…” said Pinkamena as she turned back towards Knox. “What’s next, my love?”