• Published 2nd Mar 2020
  • 3,742 Views, 70 Comments

My Little Ninja Turtle (Part 1) - MlpTmntDisneyKauane



The turtles went on an adventure in another world called Equestria to saved it from the evil Kraangs, but for that, they needed to learn more about this new world, but luckily they meet the Mane 6.

  • ...
11
 70
 3,742

Meet the Mane 6

After the turtles went to the world of Equestria and became ponies, the turtles that accidentally were at Twilght's castle hid after Mane 6 arrived when heard something or someone at the castle, the turtles are discovered when Leo falls in front of Twilight.

"Who... Are.... You!?" Twilight asks not looking happy with an intruder in her castle.

"Wait! Calm down lady, or pony, i-i don't, but I can explain." Said Leo.

"So explain why you invaded my castle!?" Twilight asked still angry.

"Your castle?" The girls hear another asked behind the curtains, and it was Mikey who comes out of the curtains. "Are you the owner of this castle?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Pinkie Pie asked to Mikey.

"Oh, I'm Mickelangelo." Mikey answered happy.

"Hi Mickelangelo, I'm Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you." Said PInkie also happy.

"Wow, you are very polite." Mikey praised Pinkie.

"Thank you." Pinkie thanked and smiled.

"Pinkie, this is not a good time to be friendship, we don't even know them." Said Applejack.

"Aw, But I thought he was really cool." Said Pinkie.

In the room where Donnie was hiding, the door is opened by Spike, who was also in the same room as Donnie.

"Twilight, do you know this purple-masked unicorn?" Spike asked while Donnie get out the door.

"Hmm... Hello?" Said Donnie.

"Who are you?" Rarity asked to Donnie.

"Well, my name is-AAAH!" Donnie is interrupted when Raph falls on top of him causing him to make that little scream.

"Is his name AAAH? That is a pretty name." Said Pinkie smiling while Applejack rolls her eyes and frowned.

"Man, those diamonds slip a lot." Said Raph gets up leaving Donnie who had been a little dizzy when Raph fell on him.

"And who are you?" Rainbow Dash asked to Raph.

"It doesn't interest you, we just want to get out of this castle." Ralph answered rudely.

"Hey, you don't have to be so rude either, big red!" Rainbow cursed Raph.

"Big red?! Look here, Rain-dumb-ow, you better not get involved in this because I don't take it easy!" Raph cursed Rainbow, and Rainbow said: "Rain-dumb-ow?! WHY YOUR LITTLE..."

Raph and Rainbow look into each other's eyes with sparks coming out of their eyes while they snarled at each other like angry dogs.

"RAINBOW DASH! / RAPHAEL!" Twilight and Leo called each of the two pegasus at the same time, and Raph and Rainbow stopped after their leaders' shout.

"This isn't over between us yet." Said Rainbow.

"Great, because I'm not over with you yet." Said Raph.

The fight stops and the conversation begins. "*Sigh* Look, I don't know who you are or what you are doing at the castle, but i guess, can we resolve this without fight, just by conversation?" Twilight asked.

"With you maybe, but not with her!" Said Raph pointing to Rainbow Dash and Dash soon frowned at him.

"Raph! Don't mind my brother, he's like that with everyone." Said Leo to Twilight.

"I see. So who are you all? Why are you here? and where did you come from?" Twilight asked.

"My name is Leonardo" Leo introduces himself and then introduces his brother. "And these are my brothers: Donatello, Mikelangelo..."

"Hello girl." Mikey greets until he gets slapped on the head by Raph. "OW!"

"And Raphael." Leo finishes introducing them. "And the four of us came from another world to your world." Said Leo.

"Another world? Where?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, are you from the world of humans with colored skin?" Pinkie asked.

"Humans with colored skin? No, the humans of our world have the same skin color." Mikey explained.

"Pinkie, I don't think they're from that human world that Twilight and I knows." Said Spike.

"Anyway, what are you doing here in our world?" Twilight asked.

"We are here to save your world." Said Leo.

"Save? Save from what?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"From creatures from another world beyond our world called Kraangs." Donnie explained.

"Kraangs?" The Mane 6 asked.

"Kraangs? What are these Kraangs?" Spike asked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The turtles and Mane 6 and Spike were in the dining room and the turtles told everything about the Kraangs and about themselves.

"So, do the Kraangs want the magic of our world to do evil?" Twilight asked.

"Exactly, that's why we came to your world, for stop them." Said Leo.

"Stupid Kraangs! why do bad guys always want to steal our magic?!" Said Rainbow Dash angry.

"Well, who wouldn't want a lot of power?" Said Applejack.

"Okay, having power is cool, but if you use it for good and not for evil!" Said Rainbow still angry.

"Yeah but bad guys are always like that, girl, accept that it hurts less." Raph said to Rainbow Dash.

"Huh, I'll leave YOU ​​to get hurt, that's it." Rainbow Dash cursed Raph.

"Oh yeah? I wanna you try!" Raph challenged Rainbow.

"Challenge accepted!" Rainbow accepted the challenge.

Rainbow Dash was about to attack Raph, but she is stopped by Twilight who used her magic to hold Rainbow Dash's tail.

"No, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight ordened.

"Aww come on!" Rainbow Dash complains.

"Hehe, you went bad." Raph mocks smirking Rainbow Dash while she just frowned angryly.

"Wow, do you use your horn to pick up and carry anything?" Donnie asked with interest.

"Of course darling, all unicorns and alicorns do that." Rarity answer to Donnie.

"Alicorn? What is it?" Mikey asked.

"An alicorn is a pony that has horn and wings and is very powerful, like Twilight, the princesses and your blue brother." Pinkie explained.

"Yeah, and the majority who become alicorn also become prince or princess, like Twilight." Said Applejack.

"Wait, so you are a princess?" Leo asked to Twilight.

"Yes, I am a princess, princess of friendship." Twilight answered.

"Princess of friendship? "Raph asked, the he gives a fake cough saying "Ridiculous"

"Raph!" Leo cursed Raph.

"What? I just cough." Raph lied.

"I see." Said Leo knowing that Raph was lying.

"So that's mean Leo is a prince?" Mikey asked.

"Huh, if he is a prince, so he is the prince of boredom." Raph mocks, but Leo slap Raph on the head. "Ow"

"Stop it, I'm not a prince just because I'm an alicorn." Said Leo.

"Yeah, there are some alicorns is not always a prince or princess, I know a blue alicorn and she is not even a princess." Said Pinkie.

"Okay, now can we cut this talk of 'princesses' and 'alicorns' and talk about more important things, like the fact that the Kraangs are invading your world?" Said Raph.

"I hate to agree with that, but Raph is right, we need know what the Kraangs want more than your magic and we need to know more about your world." Leo explained.

"Well, so you guys have luck, come with us." Said Twilight.

The Turtles accompany Mane 6, walking down the corridor until they reach the castle gate.

"First of all, for you to know more about our world, we will help you, as we live here and know more about Equestria than you do." Twilight explained.

"Understood." Said Leo.

"Right, to begin with: Our world is not inhabited by humans like yours, it is inhabited by ponies." Twilight explained.

"I already noticed." Said Raph frowning.

"But not ONLY ponies, in other places are also inhabited by griffins, yaks, dragons and other creatures." Spike reminds Twilight.

"Good reminder, Spike." Twilight thanked.

"Wow, so this world is really inhabited by all mystical creatures." Said Donnie suprised.

"Exactly, but the city we live in is inhabited by ponies, and the name of our city is Ponyville." Twilight explained.

"Ponyville? Can it get any more ridiculous!?" Raph asked dryly.

"And can you be more boring!?" Rainbow Dash asked dryly.

"And can you shut up?!" Raph asked and curses Rainbow.

Raph and Rainbow look into each other's eyes with sparks coming out of their eyes again as before, they stopped when Leo pulled the two away from each other.

"And can you two stop fighting for a second!?" Leo asked serious.

"Yeah, since you two met, you only know how to fight with each other." Said Donnie agreed with Leo.

"How about you let go of the differences and try to become friends?" Mikey asked to the two pegasus, Raph and Rainbow look at each other.

"No way!" The two said and stand with their backs to each other with crossed arms.

"Okay, there is no time to resolve this now." Said Leo.

"So now we will show you our city." Said Twilight and she uses her magic to open the gate revealing the wonderful morning of Equestria and the beautiful view of Ponyville.

"Wooow, this is so beautiful and wonderful!" Said Mikey with your eyes shining.

"Yeah, this is all so ... Boring!" Said Raph bored.

"Oh come on, Raph, are you going to tell me that you don't think this is beautiful? Man, we hardly ever see a morning like this in New York!" Mikey talk to Raph.

"Yeah maybe the sky is beautiful, but the rest ... Pff, I just want this nightmare to end soon." Raph answer bored.

"So, are you ready to meet Ponyville?" Twilight asked to the turtles.

"For sure!" Mikey answered happy.

"Whatever." Raph answered bored.

"I think it will be interesting." Donnie answered with interest.

"Yes." Leo answered.

"So lets go!" Said Pinkie Pie happy.