• Published 22nd Jun 2020
  • 1,890 Views, 16 Comments

Doki Doki Friendship Club. - Arial_Dreemmurr



Welcome to the Friendship Club!

  • ...
2
 16
 1,890

Day 3: Pinkie Pie

Author's Note:

See the chapters if you're intrested in spending the day with another girl. Enjoy your day~! ♥

I looked over to Pinkie Pie who just hopped off her seat and got her bag. She looked over to me and smiled brightly. I walked over to her and got to her table, smiling myself.

"Hey Pinkie!"

She quickly spoke too. "Hey! Are you ready to cook up some amazing cupcakes, 'cause I am!" She may have yelled it a bit louder than necesary, causing some of the other clubmembers to look over at us, but I forgot about it her after seeying how excited she was.

"Sure thing!" We walked away from her desk and made our way to the door to leave the clubroom. "So, you brought everything that's necesary? You showed off a lot earlier."

"Yep, yep~!" She sang still smiling as brightly as ever. "But not just that! I brought some more extras that will make it even more fun!"

I let out a chuckle. "I didn't even know that was possible."

"Everything's possible silly! You just have to make it happen, which is easy!" She smiled as she swung the doors open and hopped through. I follow her and stopped for a second to close the doors, before quickly catching up to her again.

"Well, if you're so excited about it all, I know it's going to be great!"

"Yeah!" She continued hopping across the halls, smiling. "Now, let's go! I can't wait to start it!" She got my hand and sped up. I followed closely next to her trying to keep up.

Clubs were always active in the last hour of school and were mostly held inside the clubroom unless for special occasions. But because of that, the halls were completely empty and we were able to quickly make our way through. We were also able to get there quickly since we were already on the right floor.

Thanks to Pinkie's speed, we got there in only about two minutes. Once we got there Pinkie trew open the doors and hopped in. I came in shortly after, closing the doors behind her again.

After closing the door, I turned back to the room to see Pinkie already at one of the tables, Emptying her bag and putting it on the table. I walked over to her and she already had everything laid out when I got there.

"I see you already have everything ready." I smiled at her, going to stand next to her.

"Yea!" She said excited smiling at me before looking back at everything at the table. "Now, we can start! I'm so excited!"

She did a small hop that made me laugh. "Yea, me too."

"Let's not waste any more time then!" She put some of the stuff to the side and got others closer to the middle for us to use. After she got all of the main materials and ingredients together, she hopped over to one of the ovens and started to preheat it up to the right temprature.

Seeying her turn the switches, I got closer. "How much is it on?"

"Something about 325ºF. Or 162ºC for some others." She replied before showing a smile and getting back to me.

I looked over at her a bit confussed. "162ºC? You know I and many others only know fahrenheit, right?"

She simply smiled again. "Oh, I know! But just in case! You never know who's reading!"

I was still really confussed but knew it was probably just Pinkie being random like usual. No one ever questions whenever she's like that. If you did, you'll only get more confussing answers.

Hearing nothing more from me, she reached to a packet with cupcake liners and got some of them out before putting them one by one into an empty tray, ready for when they were going to be filled later.

She put the tray aside for later and reached for one of the big bowls on the table and got the ingredients needed to make the mix. She firstly, got the flower and looked over at me. "Can you get me that cup over there?"

I saw her pointed at one of the openned drawers of the table and looked to see a lot of cups, all in many different sizes. "What size?" She pointed at the second smallest ones, I nodded before I handed it over to her.

"Thanks!" She took the cup and put the flower in before letting it fall into the bowl. She did this again with a smaller amount and did the same with a different kind of flower she had brought.

Having done that, she looked back at me again. "Can I get two more of those cups?"

"Sure thing!" I got them for her and handed them over like I did before. Feeling my hand touch hers a little while handing it over, she smiled at me and we both blushed a little before she continued her baking work.

She filled the two cups I gave her with sugar and added it to the bowl. She also got a spoon and got some baking powder before adding that in as well. "Now all we gotta do is mixxa-mixxa-mixxa~!" She sang before getting more of a wooden spoon and mixing it all together.

She did this for a minute before sliding it to my side. "Can you continue it? I'll get the rest ready!"

"Sure!" I got the bowl from her and started mixing while she got the next ingredients together. The mix was a bit hard to get, even with that spoon. Pinkie seemed to notice after a minute of my struggle and got closer.

"No, you're doing it all wrong! You have to get it all in one!" She got the bowl from me and continued the mixing herself, with clearly more force and control behind it. It didn't take long for her to finish her mixing work. "Perfect! Now on to the next part!"

"Sorry about my poor work.. That looks way better than I did." I said, looking away a bit.

"Oh, don't worry about it!" She smiled at me. "There's no need to get so upsetty with yourself! I know you're not a cook like me. It's fun either way!" I showed her a smile, feeling better again. She also gave me another smile before moving on to the next part of the baking.

I looked to her side of the table again and saw she already had the butter cut in the amount pieces needed. Having everything from before perfectly mixed together, she was now able to add that in too. And she did so, before mixing it into a slightly sticky but thick mix.

"Now the chicken-poops!" She joked before getting four eggs and handing me two of them. "You can break them in here." She said giving me a cup of my own.

I got the cup, still laughing a little after her silly egg joke. "Sure thing, Pinkie." I did what she said and tried my best to not get any piece of shell in it. This was going to have to be the best cupcakes if they're going to make it to the festival.

Once we both finished cracking the eggs, I gave her my cup and she added both my and her's into the mix, before starting to mix it together again like we did many times before. Only this time, Pinkie got a cupcake mixer to quicken up the job.

Lastly, she added a cup of milk and vanila to it and after mixing it again, it was ready to get poured into the cupcake liners we prepared earlier. Having the correct amount of cupcake batter in all of them, she finished off my putting them in the, already preheated, oven.

Now, we have 18 to 20 minutes of free time while we wait for the cupcakes to be ready for decorating. Firstly, Pinkie decided she wanted to try as much of the batter that was still left in the bowl, before allowing me to have some too. And judging from that, they were going to be some great cupcakes.

We spend the rest of the time chatting and, of course, joking around the kitchen. Pinkie is truly able to make anything, even something as boring as waiting for cupcakes, a fun time. The whole time I was with her in that room, I felt myself blushing and kept feeling a warm feeling inside of me. She also blushed like me but didn't seem to care too much, laughing it off.

Our fun was eventually interupted by a loud "PING" sound coming from the oven, signing that it was done. Pinkie looked very excited as she hopped towards the oven, putting on a pair of baking gloves, before pulling the tray out. As she did so, she smell of cupcakes filled the whole room.

"They're done~!" She sang excited. "Look at how great they turned out!" She showed them to me.

They did look very good. "They're going to look even greater once we add some decorations." I said, feeling excited for that next part.

She nodded in agreement before we began the decorating. There were so many things we could do with them. While Pinkie was busy with making different types of frosting for on top, I was using small cookie cutters to make shapes out of sugar paste to put on them too.

We were busy with these things for a while before we had many, multicoloured, multiflavoured cupcakes. After seeying them all next to eachother and remembering the taste of the batter from before, I knew they were going to be perfect for the festival. And after cleaning off the table we used, we made our way back to the clubroom.

We made our way back as quick as we left the place before and the second we entered, the room was already filled with the smell of our cupcakes. We saw multiple heads perk up and notice us there in the room.

Twilight was the first to notice and approach us. "You two are back!" She looked down at the cupcake trays were were both holding. "And wow, those look and smell absolutely amazing!"

"Thanks Twilight! We worked very hard of it! They're going to be perfect for the festival!" Pinkie replied happly.

"They sure are!" Twilight smiled as Pinkie walked past her to put the trays she had down. I was about to do the same when I Twilight looked back at me. "I heard you two had quite some fun out there."

"We did. It's always fun with Pinkie Pie around!" I simply replied finding no better answer.

"I see.." She looked away for a second having an expression I couldn't make out before looking back with a smile. "I'm happy you're getting along with so well with the club. I can't wait for you and me to have some time like that too."

I was about to reply when I hear Pinkie. "You coming?"

"Yea, I'll be right there!" I showed Twilight a smile before going to Pinkie Pie. We put the cupcakes savely where they would stay fresh for the festival. Once we did so, we heard the school bell ring and the others in the room started packing up.

Pinkie wasted no time to grab my hand and we left the classroom, starting to walk back home together. We split up again once we got home and I already feel myself excited for the next day.